Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD STATEMENT: assemble at 11am for major demo prior to last game v Swindon (Sunday, April 30th)

Comments

• Options

Davo55 said:

Anyone who's thinking, "not sure about this one, it's a bit early" or similar - just please watch the Guardian video on the separate thread. If that doesn't persuade protesting fans to turn up for this one, nothing will!

Not persuaded!
    Try being an Orient supporter.
    The point of protesting is to indicate to Roland that we are not satisfied with his approach nor are we complacent about it. It is purposely intended to make him and the SMT feel uncomfortable via lawful protest. That is the aim of all protests.

What we do now may be primarily symbolic as much as anything ... but it's important we do it.

• Options
    Big banner.
    What is the main reason behind your need to protest? Again not being difficult.

• Options

Big banner.

A disgruntled ex employee made me do it.
    That's the one :wink:
  • Options

Big banner.

• Sponsored links:

• Options

Big banner.

Main reason to protest .......

Are you having a laugh.

Just look at everything that has gone on since Roland took over.
    Relegation to league one
    Season tickets sold
    Average home gates
    Customers not supporters
    Learning from our mistakes
    Vinegar pissers
    Transfer windows fucked up
    Fans divided
    Supporters boycotting
    Shall I continue ?
    Again, try being an Orient fan, all seems a bit week in comparison.
  • Options

Big banner.

Are you having a laugh.

Relegation to league one
    Season tickets sold
    Average home gates
    Customers not supporters
    Vinegar pissers
    Fans divided
    Supporters boycotting
    Shall I continue ?
    Troll off.
    Not going to answer any more of your posts
    Agreed, don't feed the troll.

Back to the thread, getting my tickets for the west lower tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing what CARD may have up their sleeve.
  • Options
    CHGCHG
    edited April 2017

Big banner.

Are you having a laugh.

Relegation to league one
    Season tickets sold
    Average home gates
    Customers not supporters
    Vinegar pissers
    Fans divided
    Supporters boycotting
    Shall I continue ?
    Not trying to be difficult, what is your point, I don't understand?
  • Options
    edited April 2017

Big banner.

Late again, Gustav. Stay behind after the bell.
  • Options
    Who's bringing the Liar bedsheet this Sunday?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Exactly Callum Exactly
  • Options
    It all seem to pale into insignificance compared to Blackpool, Cov and the O's and as someone who went through the consequences of 1985, I don't see that happening under this lot. I could be wrong and if that's the case I'll fight as I did back then.
    In the meantime I won't vinegar piss on your parade. All the best.
  • Options

Big banner.

Are you having a laugh.

Relegation to league one
    Season tickets sold
    Average home gates
    Customers not supporters
    Vinegar pissers
    Fans divided
    Supporters boycotting
    Shall I continue ?
    Any particular week?
  • Options

Not being difficult., supported the protests but feel it's become a bit of a vanity project. Jaw jaw not war war.

Vanity project for who mate?

CARD?

Tell me how many of the core individuals involved with CARD do you know by face and name (not username).

I know a number who I've met through protests but I can tell you now there is no self promotion at all. The ones who are well known were well known long before CARD came along. The rest stay below the radar.

If it was a vanity project surely there would be individuals names all over it. 'I did this' 'we're doing that'.

No such thing has happened. Statements come from 'a spokesperson'.

That argument just doesn't add up @GustavMailer
    Uhh hmm. @GustavMailer you still haven't explained how you think it's a vanity project!
  • Options
    CHG said:

It all seem to pale into insignificance compared to Blackpool, Cov and the O's and as someone who went through the consequences of 1985, I don't see that happening under this lot. I could be wrong and if that's the case I'll fight as I did back then.

I just don't see any validity in an argument based on your view, where, because it is apparently worse elsewhere we should roll over and have our bellies tickled.

It is an absolute disgrace what this regime has inflicted onto our club. We should fight to the end and do whatever is necessary to get Charlton resembling a club we can be proud if again.
    Come on mate don't feed the troll, don't give a reaction & the young scamp will probably go back to his homework
  • Options
    I've heard from a reliable source that everyone will be required to drink a bottle of vinegar before heading in, and then we have to urinate all together on the pitch.
  • Options

CHG said:

I just don't see any validity in an argument based on your view, where, because it is apparently worse elsewhere we should roll over and have our bellies tickled.

It is an absolute disgrace what this regime has inflicted onto our club. We should fight to the end and do whatever is necessary to get Charlton resembling a club we can be proud if again.
    Come on mate don't feed the troll, don't give a reaction & the young scamp will probably go back to his homework
    Yeah sorry, I had just had a coffee....
  • Options
    Gustav is entitled to his symphony whether you like it or not. It is very difficult to go against a partisan forum without being attacked from all sides analysing every word/sentence for a flaw. I'm sure he is concerned but everyone has their priorities in life. Maybe s/he doesn't feel as deeply concerned as others. Fair play to those that challenge which should be met as equally as those that are against the regime.

Viva Las Vegas.