Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD STATEMENT: assemble at 11am for major demo prior to last game v Swindon (Sunday, April 30th)

Comments

• Options
    really hope all the relegation places are sorted before we kick off
  • Options
    The main relegation contenders are playing playoff hopefuls.

Port Vale v Bolton
    Shrewsbury v Southend
    Swindon v Scunthorpe
  • Options
    Count me in.
  • Options
    Can't imagine missing this one.
  • Options

I look forward to be referred to as a bovril swigging c*** again...

Well if you're going to be an apologist you deserve all the bovril related abuse you get Cyril
  • Options
    I'll be there. With my flag in the west lower. Wonder if one of the car park 4 will try and take it off me again!
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I look forward to be referred to as a bovril swigging c*** again...

Well if you're going to be an apologist you deserve all the bovril related abuse you get Cyril
    Flogged even.
  • Options
    The "club" will arrange for a load of cars to be parked under the big badge - in order to cordon-off the protest assembly area.
  • Options

The "club" will arrange for a load of cars to be parked under the big badge - in order to cordon-off the protest assembly area.

I do hope none of those cars are vandalised in anyway :wink:
  • Options

Just be mindful that the area you are intending to gather in is normally reserved for our disabled supporters to park
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Cant wait for this one
  • Options
    Yep count me in.
    Maximum embarrassment for them.
  • Options
    BIG and LOUD turnout needed for this.
  • Options

Yep count me in.

I'll see you in The Oak @ 10.
  • Options

Yep count me in.

I'll see you in The Oak @ 10.
    Well i do owe you a pint mate
  • Options
    JohnnyH2 said:

Essex_Al said:

Just be mindful that the area you are intending to gather in is normally reserved for our disabled supporters to park
    In the same way the protest at the Burnley game allowed the ambulance into the car park, I'm sure the organisers would not allow disabled fans not to be able to park in their normal spaces
    I wasn't suggesting for one minute that they would, just simply pointing out there are numerous wheelchair users that park their cars under the badge in the area you are planning to gather.
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Essex_Al said:

In the same way the protest at the Burnley game allowed the ambulance into the car park, I'm sure the organisers would not allow disabled fans not to be able to park in their normal spaces
    I wasn't suggesting for one minute that they would, just simply pointing out there are numerous wheelchair users that park their cars under the badge in the area you are planning to gather.
    Are you suggesting I will be there? How do you know this?
  • Options
    out of interest do you think there will be a pitch invasion????
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

out of interest do you think there will be a pitch invasion????

no, cant afford the fines and the points deduction
  • Options
    Got my ticket. Now where will I hide my inflatable kangaroo?
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Essex_Al said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Essex_Al said:

Give it a rest mate, I don't give a shit whether you're there or not!
    Instead of under the badge, can you park your motor outside The Royal Oak for a change and get us a beer?!
  • Options

Essex_Al said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Essex_Al said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Essex_Al said:

Instead of under the badge, can you park your motor outside The Royal Oak for a change and get us a beer?!
    You're round!

And it's you're turn to buy the drinks :wink:
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Essex_Al said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Essex_Al said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Essex_Al said:

You're round!

And it's you're turn to buy the drinks :wink:
    Be there for 10 mate and I'll get them in, will be in the beer garden.
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Essex_Al said:

JohnnyH2 said:

Essex_Al said:

So when you said I was planning to gather there you were 100%wrong