Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League Chat

Comments

• Options
    dizzee said:

dizzee said:

dizzee said:

Liverpool got away with two clear pens and two red cards. Very very lucky.

Hope they can beat Madrid in the final but doubt it.

They also conceded 2 penalties that never should have been given...
    Milner one was definitely a pen.

And the timing of the two blatant penalties and red cards tonight were on 60 mins.

Far more valuable than a soft pen on the 92nd min.

Liverpool were very lucky tonight.
    Fucking nonsense!
    As freaky an own goal as you’re likely to ever see, a blatant push not spotted for a clear penalty and an absurd penalty awarded against them for a supposed hand ball.
    The score line flattered Roma......draw would have been a fair result.
    Both sides were victims of some poor refereeing decisions.
    The best side went through to the final.
    And what were the TWO conceded penalties you mention....there was only one.
    Were you watching the game? I find that very very hard to believe!
    I’m afraid it’s not nonsense.

A goal is a goal - roma put the ball in and dzeko pressured lovren to smash it out.

The push was as 50-50 as the pen at the end to roma.

The two penalties and red cards were for karius when he took dzeko out and for Arnold’s goal like save with his hands. We’re you watching the game?

2 reds and 2 pens against Liverpool should have happened. Do you support Liverpool?
    Sounds familiar to Liverpool / City, maybe its just their year :(

In defence of @SoundAsa£ i also read it like it was from one game originally so that was probably where he referenced it.
  • Options
    Liverpool may enjoy a good whinge, but Real Madrid will always be the team of General Franco - ugly Falangist bullies. Look at their greedy scenes of triumph when they beat Atletico in extra time a few years ago - as each goal went in, they all celebrated like twats, rubbing their rivals' faces in it even though they've pretty much always gotten the better of them throughout history. Imagine if Leeds were the biggest team in Britain - that's Real. I hope Liverpool fucking annihilate them
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Least they don't go round actually signing anti-England songs like their chums up the M62.

Also don't get the 'always the victims' accusation.

The media may imply that and give their fans a lot more airtime than others, but I can't recall times I hear Liverpool fans begging for sympathy or playing the victim card much more than any other fans - apart from Hillsborough of course, which is/was an unprecedented event.

I can understand a general hate. I feel that with Man U and would always ant them to lose, but not this 'always the victim stuff'?!?!
  • Options
    Hala Madrid! Vamos!
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    dizzee said:

dizzee said:

dizzee said:

And the timing of the two blatant penalties and red cards tonight were on 60 mins.

Fucking nonsense!
    As freaky an own goal as you’re likely to ever see, a blatant push not spotted for a clear penalty and an absurd penalty awarded against them for a supposed hand ball.

A goal is a goal - roma put the ball in and dzeko pressured lovren to smash it out.

The two penalties and red cards were for karius when he took dzeko out and for Arnold’s goal like save with his hands. We’re you watching the game?

2 reds and 2 pens against Liverpool should have happened. Do you support Liverpool?
    I have noticed you seem to enjoy the narrative that a lot of foreign football and in particular Seria A, is of better quality than the Premier League. I hate liverpool but you seem to argue Roma should have gone through, which is absurd given both legs.
  • Options

Least they don't go round actually signing anti-England songs like their chums up the M62.

Also don't get the 'always the victims' accusation.

The media may imply that and give their fans a lot more airtime than others, but I can't recall times I hear Liverpool fans begging for sympathy or playing the victim card much more than any other fans - apart from Hillsborough of course, which is/was an unprecedented event.

I can understand a general hate. I feel that with Man U and would always ant them to lose, but not this 'always the victim stuff'?!?!

They love it. The most morbid club in the country. Cant wait to jump on the depression of any other club, with banners and the kop is with you shite.

F*ck em.
  • Options

dizzee said:

dizzee said:

dizzee said:

Fucking nonsense!

I have noticed you seem to enjoy the narrative that a lot of foreign football and in particular Seria A, is of better quality than the Premier League. I hate liverpool but you seem to argue Roma should have gone through, which is absurd given both legs.
    No, I said Liverpool were lucky - as they got the decisions in their favour which is a fact. I now want them to win it.

You’re right, I do really enjoy Serie A. Been watching a lot of it this season and Roma are very close to having something good however still a long way off from Napoli and Juve. Love the atmospheres in Serie A as it has not modernised to the big money prem - but hate the violence.

But I think the prem has got better in quality in recent years and is catching up technically with other leagues thanks to coaches like Pep coming over. Always had the physical, speed side to it. I also think the gap between top and bottom is getting bigger not just because the lower teams have become poorer, but the top teams have got a lot better since Leicester won the league.
  • Options

Leuth said:

Liverpool may enjoy a good whinge, but Real Madrid will always be the team of General Franco - ugly Falangist bullies. Look at their greedy scenes of triumph when they beat Atletico in extra time a few years ago - as each goal went in, they all celebrated like twats, rubbing their rivals' faces in it even though they've pretty much always gotten the better of them throughout history. Imagine if Leeds were the biggest team in Britain - that's Real. I hope Liverpool fucking annihilate them

"We're Scouse not English"

Fucking bin dippers. Would hold a minutes silence at the death of a battery.

Always the victims.

Hope Real smash the life out of them. Let the Kop remember that.
    In your slightly weird rush to vilify Liverpool you're ignoring what a bunch of arseholes RM are. Each to their own I guess. They can't both lose
  • Options
    Possibly my two least favourite teams in the final. Genuinely can't decide who I would rather see win/lose and would have much preferred to see Roma or Bayern in there. Both sets of fans have an annoying sense of entitlement and inflated sense of importance.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Leuth said:

Leuth said:

Always the victims.

In your slightly weird rush to vilify Liverpool you're ignoring what a bunch of arseholes RM are. Each to their own I guess. They can't both lose
    6 minutes? Fuck me, thats a page of responses for you on a political thread.
  • Options
    Leuth said:

Leuth said:

Always the victims.

I'm not sure about you, but I don't cross many RM fans in my day to day life, but I do know plenty of plastic scousers. I'm sure they can both be arseholes, but who's dick behaviour is going to affect me least?

Hala Madrid...
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Real Madrid set to have empty seats.

Real Madrid have had over 2000 tickets returned.

Madrid had 25,000 people on a waiting list and only 12,802 tickets but over 2,000 have been returned due to fans having difficulty with places to stay in Kiev and the club have said these tickets will not go back on sale.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6064722-more-than-2000-real-madrid-fans-have-returned-their-tickets-for-the-champions-league-final/partners/35527
  • Options

Madrid had 25,000 people on a waiting list and only 12,802 tickets but over 2,000 have been returned due to fans having difficulty with places to stay in Kiev and the club have said these tickets will not go back on sale.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6064722-more-than-2000-real-madrid-fans-have-returned-their-tickets-for-the-champions-league-final/partners/35527

Not a great place to have the final then.
  • Options

Probably less motivation to go to a huge effort as well given they've been 4 out of the last 5 years.
  • Options

Probably less motivation to go to a huge effort as well given they've been 4 out of the last 5 years.
    And next years final is in Madrid.
  • Options
    Cracking city for a football trip is Kiev. Edgy but good.
  • Options
    Heading out to watch it in a bar in Madrid. Looking forward to the match but haven't decided who I want to win. Hoping for a good match and that it will be very open. Can definitely see Sergio Ramos clattering into Salah in the first few minutes.
  • Options

Heading out to watch it in a bar in Madrid. Looking forward to the match but haven't decided who I want to win. Hoping for a good match and that it will be very open. Can definitely see Sergio Ramos clattering into Salah in the first few minutes.

Hope he doesn’t get sent off too early - I’ve got him (Ramos) down to score first.
  • Options
    Cmon Madrid do the scousers
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Did they really only get 12,000 tickets??
  • Options
    Liverpool have said that Coutinho will get a medal.

Runners up get 30 silver medals to give to who they like

Winners get 40 gold medals to give to who they choose.

Liverpool have used 25 players in the Champions League including Coutinho and have decided he will get 1 sent to him
  • Options
    I thought it was free to air on BT tonight or have I got that wrong?
  • Options

I thought it was free to air on BT tonight or have I got that wrong?

Bt app and youtube but not the tv channel
  • Options
    Is there any way they can both lose tonight?

Can't stand either team.
  • Options
    Come on Real, hate those scouse ...
  • Options
    Come on Liverpool
  • Options
    Feck me dueling cellists now...
  • Options
    All Liverpool in opening 8 minutes
  • Options
    My fantastic internet connection means that it currently looks like the game is being played under water