Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League Chat

Comments

• Options
    Same here intermittently - killing the chat function helps a little bit, but not much. At times it's crystal clear (annoyingly when they're doing close ups often enough) but at some points I literally can't see the Madrid keeper because his strip fades intothe background when the picture goes fuzzy
  • Options
    Aaaaand now it's buffering. FFS.
  • Options
    Poor attendance by the Real Madrid fans at the final, they're the Shrewsbury of the Champions League
  • Options
    Ramos definitely trying to do a job on Salah.
  • Options
    Salah could be gone.

Looked like a dislocated shoulder and has kist gone down again clearly in pain
  • Options
    Salah Off
  • Options
    Salah in tears as he walked off pitch
  • Options
    Shame for Salah.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That looked like a very cynical challenge to me by Ramos...
  • Options
    Very similar to Ronaldo being forced off in the Euro 2016 final.

He was the focal point of the team and went off just before the half hour mark in tears.

Ronaldo went over to Salah as he was going off too. He knows how Salah feels.
  • Options
    Dislocated shoulder he will be fine

Fractured and his World Cup will be over aswell
  • Options

Dislocated shoulder takes 6 weeks minimum, and anything up to 12 weeks.
  • Options

I remember Bryan Robson went to the 1982 WC with a bad shoulder, and it popped out in the first match
  • Options
    Come on Madrid
  • Options

In that case
    Russia
    Saudi Arabia
    Uruguay
    All happy atm
  • Options
    edited May 2018

I remember Bryan Robson went to the 1982 WC with a bad shoulder, and it popped out in the first match
    1986 in the 2nd game - v Morocco. Wilkins got sent off.
  • Options

Come on Madrid

Where's the patriotism?

Real Madrid define what is wrong with football these days
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2018

Ramos' and Madrid's match plan completed

Thought that was a cynical foul by Ramos - He knew exactly what he was doing there! Slow motion gives him away!
  • Options
    I am no Liverpool fan but Ramos knew exactly what he was doing, what a horrible man.
  • Options

Come on Madrid

Sorry mate, fuck off Madrid.
  • Options
    You could see he ensured Salah couldn't get his arm out then went down with full force on that arm. I'm not a Liverpool fan either, but that disgusts me.
  • Options
    I'm sorry BT pundits but you are wrong and we are right. Ramos knew exactly what he was doing. Dirty cheating player.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    Watching it in a bar with Madrid fans. Good atmosphere but doesn't compare to when Atletico are playing - the real people's team of Madrid. Most people who follow Real here have never been to a game. Possibly still marginally prefer they won than Liverpool though, although a bit on the fence. Getting a bit of banter from locals though and having to explain I'm not a Liverpool fan!
  • Options
    You could see him clocking - I've got his arm here, make sure he can't get it out and go down and roll it!
  • Options
    I fear Ramos has won this game by cheating. Still, it may be taking in place in Kiev due to a backhander. Just another form of cheating.