Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Richard Murray (resigned, ill health)

Comments

• Options
    edited August 2016
  • Options
    Unfortunately it's not how you start but how you finish that matters.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    yeah yeah that old chestnut

hope he is ok though wouldn't wish ill on anyone.
  • Options
    Sad how its ended for him. Get well soon RM
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Does that mean there's absolutely no moderating voice in the "SMT" now.
  • Options
    Been a big critic lately but wish him well in his fight against the illness and I believe now he has left, that over time the thoughts of him will always be more about the return to the Valley, the brilliant promotions and the premier years he helped bring.
  • Options
    Wish ill health on no one, hope he has a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    Get well soon Richard despite recent times you have always had the best intentions to heart.
  • Options
    Rizzo said:

Glad he's gone but still wish him a speedy recovery.

Same here...
  • Options
    Another Belgian nobody incoming then. Hope he recovers fully.
  • Options
    Get well soon but stay clear of the poison Belgians.

Now we should target Tony get her isolated and she goes.
  • Options
    Wish him nothing but good health.
  • Options
    Get well soon Richard. No idea if we'd have a club had he not been involved over the last 25 years. I hope the comments in here acknowledge all the good he has done and not focus on the less illustrious past couple of years.

I dare say some will say this paves a way for Peter Varney and co now....
  • Options
    He has been part of the problem etc but nobody deserves cancer, hope he has a speedy and as painless a recovery as possible.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I hope he gets better soon and he continues to be able to come to the valley for many many years.
  • Options
    He's done a fantastic job at this club of ours, and it is is sad that the last couple of years have tarnished all the good work previous to this. He is best off out of it now, and I hope he recovers in due course.
  • Options
    Let's hope for a speedy recovery, get well soon.
  • Options
    Good luck to him, wish him a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    Get well soon Mr Murray. Sad story and hope he makes a full recovery.

I can't bring myself to say thank you for your time at the club as I feel the last 3 years have completely undone all your previous work and then some.
  • Options
    Did wonders for our club but sadly that'll be tarnished by the recent years. Hope he gets well soon though.
  • Options
    Good luck to Richard. Hope he is back at The Valley soon, in better health... and on the fans' side again.