Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Richard Murray (resigned, ill health)

Comments

• Options
    Boysie said:

Hope he gets well soon. How long before Sue Parkes puts the blame for his poor health on the protesting fans ?

Cheap shot, that says more about you than her on thread of this nature.
  • Options
    Sad news, I hope you make a full recovery Richard.
  • Options
    I wish him all the best and a speedy recovery.

However, and sadly, his legacy at the club has been irrevocably tarnished by recent years, and especially the last one.
  • Options
    Get well soon Richard

Despite what has happened under the current regime, we wouldnt have had the Premier League years without your backing, not to mention the guts you had to pick Curbishley over Gritt all those years ago
  • Options
    Regardless of how you will be remembered at Charlton Athletic I wish you all the best in your fight to recover Richard Murray.
  • Options
    I send my best wishes. Deep down he must be distraught at the destruction of our great club.
  • Options
    redbuttle said:

Rizzo said:

Glad he's gone but still wish him a speedy recovery.

Same here...
    Me also
  • Options
    Wish ill health on nobody.

Speedy recovery Richard.
  • Options
    Get well soon Richard, some things are bigger than football/CAFC
  • Options
    Sad to hear. Hopefully we can see him back at the Valley as a fan when he's in better health.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Get well soon Mr Murray.
  • Options
    Get well soon Richard.

On the more trivial matter of the club's related PR, I think it unlikely that Roland would use the word "intrinsically", but there you go...
  • Options
    Nothing but good wishes for a full recovery for Richard.
    In part, the present seems so desperate because of the highs that Richard was instrumental in bringing to the club in the 90s and 00s, and we should all be immensely grateful for his part in those heady days.
  • Options
    I wouldn't wish ill health upon anyone and echo others messages of betterment.

However, i'm also not scared to say thank god he's gone! Maybe now he's not lurking around the club, some dialogue with potential buyers/investors may be considered.
  • Options
    Wishing you a speedy recovery Richard.
  • Options
    Get well soon Richard all the best for a speedy and strong recovery
  • Options
    Sad news to hear of his illness. Hope he gets better soon.
  • Options

Disturbing news to start the week & it goes without saying that I wish Richard a complete recovery with brighter times ahead.

My sentiments too.
  • Options
    Sad news, hope he makes a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    The good years outweigh the bad. Wishing you a speedy recovery Mr Murray.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sam lloyd said:

The good years outweigh the bad. Wishing you a speedy recovery Mr Murray.

Seconded.
  • Options
    Wish RM a speedy recovery. He's been in a very difficult position the last few years and as I've stated previously, regardless of the outcomes, his actions have only ever been with the best interests of Charlton first and foremost.
  • Options
    Sad to hear, hope it all works out all right Richard.
  • Options
    Get well soon Richard
  • Options
    Been a critic of his Charlton input in recent years but far, far more important things than football in life and hope he makes a speedy recovery back to good health.
  • Options
    Hope he, and Charlton recover soon.
  • Options
    Get well soon. Health is the most important thing in life.
  • Options
    Best wishes for a speedy recovery, Richard

• Options
    Get well soon. Best wishes.
  • Options
    A speedy recovery, Mr. Murray.