Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Weirdest things that have happened to you on a date

Comments

• Options
    iamdan said:

Dated this girl, took her to Wimpy Bexleyheath - the menu was surprising good and she paid.

I had a thick beard back then and the conversation lead on to body hair...
    She randomly opened flies in her jeans to prove how hairy she was and 'how long' it had been since she 'had any'

Married her 4 years later.

Gets her bush out in Wimpey. Most definitely a keeper!!
  • Options
    Nope! Light spanking, biting, scratching. Can deal with. Strangling or worse, nope.
  • Options
    iamdan said:

Dated this girl, took her to Wimpy Bexleyheath - the menu was surprising good and she paid.

She randomly opened flies in her jeans to prove how hairy she was and 'how long' it had been since she 'had any'

I can't work out whether I'm more surprised that it took you four years to marry her or that you married her at all.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I met my future wife at a dinner party where we bonded over the washing up. What's weird about that? We were doing the washing up before we'd eaten, the plates were so mucky when they'd been laid out on the table.
  • Options

I expect I must be the only person that has on two occasions taken a woman back to my bachelor flat and slept with them in my single bed without actually getting my end away

What, not even when they were asleep ?
    Well it' s funny you should say that CE..
    With one of them I woke up and got amorous and busy and suddenly my freaking alarm went off and she jumped to attention and virtually ripped my arm out of it's socket.:(
  • Options
    class="Quote" rel="tom- k">I met a really good looking local girl in a bar whilst on holiday in Zuric. One thing lead to another and she invited me back to her house for a nightcap. We walked for miles to her apartment and when we got inside there was a bloke inside watching tv. I assumed it was her flatmate but no, it was her boyfriend.

I made out like I had dropped something on the way there and made my exit, not to return, weirdos.

You not seen cuckold grot?
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    iamdan said:

Not as catchy, as "Waiter, waiter there's a fly in my soup." However I could see it put some meat on the bone.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

iamdan said:

I can't work out whether I'm more surprised that it took you four years to marry her or that you married her at all.
    The latter.
  • Options

I met my future wife at a dinner party where we bonded over the washing up. What's weird about that? We were doing the washing up before we'd eaten, the plates were so mucky when they'd been laid out on the table.

Then you laid her on the table!
  • Options

Years ago, before I met Mr Tatters, I went out with a male friend to a pub. We'd known each other for a couple of years and I assumes he was just a friend. Anyway, we'd had lots to drink but didn't get round to eating. After yet another round of drinks he declayed undying love for me before falling into a diabetic coma. People rush round, ambulance called etc etc. To this day we haven't mentioned it again. Beer goggles?

Which begs the question of what would have happened if ya mate had not passed out!