Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Burnley Protests.

Comments

• Options

If the game gets abandoned, and burnley get handed a 3-0 win, and that stopped Brighton going up would be a nice way to repay them for yesterday.

I dunno, if the game reaches its natural conclusion then I imagine we'll lose 6-0.
  • Options
    I would usually say think before you act.( not that you should listen to me I'm not your dad) I wouldn't encourage someone to do something that I had absolutely no intention of doing myself. (That is no dig at the failed pitch invasion plan as I believe the intent was there at least to begin with)

Everything's changed now. The protests aren't even being addressed by the club. I'm worried that routinely doing it will eventually get exhausting when nothing comes of it. We know it's hurting em...but we need evidence that they feel like shit and because of that, are thinking about selling the club, at least.

If you don't care about being temporarily banned from the valley ...why would you at this rate?

If you don't care about being banned then just give them absolute hell. Go crazy and let off all the steam you wish. Call the CEO horrendous offensive obscenities that she will find shocking - to her face. It's an intimidation "please go away now" scare tactic. Also for her own good. Also because she needs to be put in a very very uncomfortable position. She needs to learn.

Make the stewards of charlton dread the thought of coming into work.

I think the whole ground invading the pitch is a must. An idea that needs to be re-visited.

It needs to go to extreme lengths.

I am aware I am partially saying this out of anger that palace made the final...

What is there to lose now?
  • Options
    stress balls, tennis balls and sprouts are the way to go. Can be smuggled in easily, can get thrown a long way and are not as easy to clear off the pitch, especially sprouts. Stagger the timing and we can disrupt the game significantly in each half. I don't want the game abandoned but we have disrupted games v Brighton and Boro so it's only fair we hit Burnley too. Likely to be some sort of Sky coverage too, maybe live, so an ideal opportunity that we can't let go to waste.
  • Options
    Do you not think launching tennis balls or sprouts which are hard from the north upper would not hit people in the north lower?
  • Options
    Uboat said:

Curb_It said:

Do you not think launching tennis balls or sprouts which are hard from the north upper would not hit people in the north lower?

Yes. Should be hilarious.
    My daughter was in the north lower and hit by two water bombs which came from the north upper, not very pleasent, probably filled with urine, her coat stank.
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Badger said:

Uboat said:

Curb_It said:

My daughter was in the north lower and hit by two water bombs which came from the north upper, not very pleasent, probably filled with urine, her coat stank.
    Sorry, I wasn't being serious.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    That's okay and i was just pointing out the incident, my daughter wasn't hurt, the coat can be cleaned.
  • Options
    Urghh. I may bring large amounts of Physio elastic to help with my knee reconstruction for last game.

Should assist with gaining projectile distance when used to create large catapult. If I use the strongest one could probably with some decent sized help and the seats fire KM to the centre spot?
  • Options
    Badger said:

Uboat said:

Curb_It said:

That is grim.

• Options
    Table tennis balls would be great...
  • Options
    Personally a big fan of those half inch diameter solid bouncy balls. Don't think they would hurt (much) if they inadvertently hit you, not possible to puncture.

I originally typed 1 inch diameter and then realised they probably would hurt a lot if they hit you in a lower stand if coming down from 40 foot up.

Bags of sprouts though are similar size and softer. Unless you get hit by a kilo bag which wouldn't be good at all.
  • Options
    is the Co-Op in Charlton Village stocking up on bags of sprouts?
  • Options
    are we getting any stickers for the final game? we should leave a statement, put a sticker on every seat... i put several on the seats around me, they were there for weeks, must have a been a bugger to get off, judging by the residue still left on the seats.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hendo rumoured to be one of the first out the door, we need him to speak some real home truths when he leaves - while we do our bit we need those with 'power' so to speak to do theirs, professionals and celebrities - if we can get Hendo telling the world just how crazy some of the stuff is it may push action by authorities, or at the very least ramp up the pressure on Roland.. I pick Stephen as he is as good as gone and we know he's not afraid to speak what he feels, and he cares for us. (perhaps not the best thread for it I know.)
  • Options
    Why would you throw a water bomb on the pitch anyway? The Directors Box is a different story (not urine though.)
  • Options
    nichorob said:

Burnley have already sold out, probably will turn ugly.

If the situation was the other way around, do you think Burnley fans would give a toss about our promotion hopes ? Not a chance... disrupt as much as possible...
  • Options
    Get some stickers made with super adhesive backing with a message along the lines of "bye,I'll be back when you're gone you fucktards". Every non renewer leave them stuck to our seats.
  • Options

Get some stickers made with super adhesive backing with a message along the lines of "bye,I'll be back when you're gone you fucktards". Every non renewer leave them stuck to our seats.

You could always takeyour seat home with you.
  • Options
    Forget the water/piss ballons. It's all about the custard pie straight into meires face. Hopefully she's allergic.