Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Morgan Fox

Comments

• Options
    Bump !

Bumped this to help out the MF debate on the TRANSFER RUMOURS thread.
  • Options
    Looked competent nearing the end of the season, guy is only 22, he isn't going to be a solid copy of Solly.

Think he will do fine this season if he is around.
  • Options

Bump !

You've done it now - were going to get transfer rumours on here now.
    Is that a Rumour or a confirmed Signing?
  • Options

Bump !

You've done it now - were going to get transfer rumours on here now.
    Yeah right - we don't even get transfer rumours on the transfer rumours thread!

Though to keep it on topic, Fox has the problem of being decent when in form but absolutely awful when he's not. Whereas even on a bad day Solly (at full fitness) is rarely outright bad, merely below par.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited July 2016
    Feel a bit sorry for him. Don't particularly rate him, but he is one of our own, and think a solid season could be the making of him.
  • Options
    needs to be able to kick with both feet
  • Options
    Not entirely sure how he ended up being a left back. Personally think he would have made a better center back, in a similar kind of mould to someone like Harry Lennon
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Not entirely sure how he ended up being a left back. Personally think he would have made a better center back, in a similar kind of mould to someone like Harry Lennon

Strong enough in the air?
  • Options
    cafctom said:

Simonsen said:

cafctom said:

He's not currently strong enough in the air but then again has he needed it as much as a full back. He's not small so it should be coachable.

In a way there are lots of similarities with Grant Basey. His technique isn't as good but Basey would have made a great centre back where his pace wouldn't be as exploited.

Big season ahead but I really hope he has a stormer.

• Options
    Spot on Len, he never recovered from that one.
  • Options

Well I don't care what anyone on here says.
    I like Morgan Fox, still young, and clearly has to work hard, unlike others with more skill.
    But unfortunately the ones with more skill, do not work as hard.
    Morgan Fox, does not hide and obviously cares.
    Before anyone starts, no I'm not his mother!.
    I also admire, how he did not rise, to the idiots who chose to boo.

Are you Morgan? ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Are you Steve s son?
  • Options

Well I don't care what anyone on here says.
    I like Morgan Fox, still young, and clearly has to work hard, unlike others with more skill.
    But unfortunately the ones with more skill, do not work as hard.
    Morgan Fox, does not hide and obviously cares.
    Before anyone starts, no I'm not his mother!.
    I also admire, how he did not rise, to the idiots who chose to boo.

Are you Morgan? ;-)
    I've got triplets . Scott, Nick and Morgan.
  • Options
    Foxy lot ain't ya
  • Options
    He's been poor
    Swisdom said:

cafctom said:

Simonsen said:

cafctom said:

He's not currently strong enough in the air but then again has he needed it as much as a full back. He's not small so it should be coachable.

In a way there are lots of similarities with Grant Basey. His technique isn't as good but Basey would have made a great centre back where his pace wouldn't be as exploited.

I don't tend to comment negatively on opinions but "Basey would have made a great centre back" . I worry for Fox if his technique isn't as good as Basey's too
  • Options
    wmcf123 said:

He's been poor

Swisdom said:

cafctom said:

Simonsen said:

cafctom said:

I don't tend to comment negatively on opinions but "Basey would have made a great centre back" . I worry for Fox if his technique isn't as good as Basey's too
    He is not as fat as Basey though.
  • Options

Are you Steve s son?

Are you actually Cyril Davies ?
  • Options

Are you Steve s son?

No. I'm just old. He was one of my favourite players..
  • Options

Are you Steve s son?

I remember Cyril. He became our school groundsman after at Roan.
  • Options

Are you Steve s son?

Now now k......... we are not old,but very wise c.......
  • Options
    The other Davies was the one for me,Paul.......But Cyril was just as good.