Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Morgan Fox

1232425262729»

Comments

• Options
    clive said:
    Former Charlton Athletic defender Morgan Fox has joined QPR on a two-year deal after leaving Stoke City.
    https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/former-charlton-defender-makes-qpr-move/

Another player that wasn't rated by Charlton "experts" but moves again to a Championship club.

The big problem with Cafc fans/critic is if our left backs don't play like *Wiggins and Dasilva and bomb forward, complaints are voiced especially with the slower type LB's like Fox and Purrington. They did get forward but took too long to get back !

We know the RB at LB never works other than against poor opposition. I want my LB to go past on the out side not cut in every time.

Morgan Fox has benefited from being a bona fide Left footer which are less than the majority of Right footers and being tall can play LCB. 

*Of course a young fit Wiggins type would be my LB of choice ! 

A young Chris Powell - no other answer is acceptable 😊
  • Options
    always thought he was decent for where we were. Probably got criticised for not being wiggins, but always thought he was a dependable, gary neville style full back, or could develop into one. Didn't like the fact we were intent on criticising a youth product who was thrusted into the first team when we were struggling. 
  • Options
    clive said:
    Former Charlton Athletic defender Morgan Fox has joined QPR on a two-year deal after leaving Stoke City.
    https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/former-charlton-defender-makes-qpr-move/

Another player that wasn't rated by Charlton "experts" but moves again to a Championship club.

The big problem with Cafc fans/critic is if our left backs don't play like *Wiggins and Dasilva and bomb forward, complaints are voiced especially with the slower type LB's like Fox and Purrington. They did get forward but took too long to get back !

We know the RB at LB never works other than against poor opposition. I want my LB to go past on the out side not cut in every time.

Morgan Fox has benefited from being a bona fide Left footer which are less than the majority of Right footers and being tall can play LCB. 

*Of course a young fit Wiggins type would be my LB of choice ! 

A young Chris Powell - no other answer is acceptable 😊

Blimey Johnny, you are sitting the bar high.
    I swear that Chris Powell would've won more caps But Steve McManaman didn't track back in CP last game and he got over ran.