Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

****Pitch inspection 10.30am****Postponed****

Just to let you know.

Comments

• Options
    Thanks.
  • Options
    Hows the weather up there?
  • Options
    Oh God. Here we go again.
  • Options
    I just know It's going to be off. So for that reason im going back to bed.
  • Options

Hows the weather up there?

Raining and windy.
  • Options
    The soundbytes aren't sounding great...
  • Options
    According to BBC , Sheffield has rain all day, and doesnt stop til 5pm !

At this rate, should we eventually get a draw at Sheffield, then we could be in the 'draw' for the Final without having gone past the fifth round !
  • Options
    fucking hell. will be gutted if its off. will Ibe ggetting a refund on March ticket if Ican make new date
  • Options

Just had a glance on "owlstalk". They all seem pretty convinced it'll be elbowed. Miserable season as it is and now our little day out in the cup gets ruined. Cheers Roland.

Blimey, we might not like what RG is doing to our club. but i didnt realise he was influencing the weather too ?!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

fucking hell. will be gutted if its off. will Ibe ggetting a refund on March ticket if Ican make new date

Two bob grounds mate. All the same
  • Options
    That was a joke President.
  • Options
    MSE7 said:

Certainly the weather for fishing.
  • Options

MSE7 said:

Certainly the weather for fishing.
    When we beat you are you Wendy gate crashers going to finally clear off?
  • Options
    thanks for the heads up owlsonlineadmin, luckily we don't have to set off until 12, one of the joys of living up here :)
  • Options

thanks for the heads up owlsonlineadmin, luckily we don't have to set off until 12, one of the joys of living up here :)

What's it like living in Sheffield?
  • Options
    Just seen this thread....
    ......as we approach derby.
  • Options
    Could be a good thing its off. Might mean we get some of our first team back. Then again so will they.
  • Options

Just seen this thread....
    ......as we approach derby.

Jesus you left early
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Game will be off according to My mate who's seen the pitch, he reckons the chances of it being on are slim, Especially after the state it was during midweek. Shame was really looking forward to it

Ps this is his own personal opinion, bare in mind he thinks semedo is one of the best centre midfielders in the league... so his opinion isn't valid
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    don't tell me it might be a good thing its off when loads of us are in the Midlands already
  • Options
    Seems like a postponement would do nicely for Wednesday with their current injury crisis. It will be interesting to see if the decision is made by Clattenburg or a 'local' referee.
  • Options

don't tell me it might be a good thing its off when loads of us are in the Midlands already

Well, one positive will be that we will be in the draw for the quarters !!
  • Options
    I didn't think it would be on tbh here's hoping as all you chaps and chapetes on thr way deserve to see us win and we wouldve won today and will win if it is on
  • Options

Solly. Good point well made. Lets hope we have our shooting boots on.
  • Options
    Starting my journey in half n hour, pretty much resigned to turning back, shame Ithink we could of won today.
  • Options
    It will be on I reckon!
  • Options
    Rotherham looks tempting.
    #neverbeensaidbefore