Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Dale Stephens

edited April 2013 in General Charlton
Different class that's all that needs to be said

Comments

• Options
    Best debut I can remember for ages. I never thought we would miss Semedo/Racon, but any lingering doubts were vanquished after about 10 minutes. He can pass, shoot, press and tackle. Very encouraging.
  • Options
    The boy was mustard today, very classy player.
  • Options
    Great player, good team performance also, like the fact that we getting the ball and knocking it about a bit. Been a while since ive left the valley thinking what good football we played. The only way is up
  • Options
    What Smiffy said. Real quality. Looking forward to when he really finds his feet.
  • Options
    top class!! enough said.
  • Options
    Agree, very impressive
  • Options
    And he's 6 ft so passes the CL height test ;)
  • Options

Maybe I'm getting carried away but looks like a league 1 Gerrard, absolutely top class today. COYR

• Options
    I'd say he wwas more of a young Lampard with the way he moved and passes the ball, and he can only get better too
  • Options
    had him down in the player of the year thread. class
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    top draw. hassled all across the pitch good finish and his vision and quick feet in small situations was top draw. he and hollands i can't see being dislodged as our cm partnership any time soon.
  • Options
    But is he better than Bexley Dan?
  • Options
    From the first time I saw him at Woking, thought he looked class. Definitely devoloping early case of footballing mancrush for him. If you know what I mean...what about that pass over half the length of the pitch to BWP? Quality.
  • Options
    how old is he?
  • Options
    Absolute class 
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    after my comments after Orient last year about McOxo came back to haunt me, I don't want to get too carried away, but Stephens certainly looks promising. Lets hope he's still preforming to the same level in January...
  • Options
    He's 22.
  • Options
    what an exciting prospect
  • Options
    Ran the game today.
  • Options
    Top drawer player. Quality finish and great feet. Going to be vital in our "one aim" push
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He's 22.
    21 i think
  • Options
    A midfielder with a good first touch, hooray!
  • Options
    He's 22.
    21 i think
    In the programme he said the entry on Wikipedia is wrong, his birthday is actually in July. Not that it matters.
  • Options
    You can see why he got so many goals for Oldham as he made a few late runs into the box completely unmarked. Last year Semedo and Racon just sat in midfield which explains their lack of goals.
  • Options
    Agree with all above, what a refreshing change to be able to enthuse about a young player who has all the attributes of a quality player.  Sure expect him to have the odd off game sometime in the season but with his commitment to close down and work rate off the ball I think he will prove to be a very consistent player for us.  How long is it since we had a player who makes first time passes, long may it continue.  
  • Options
    He looked good .
  • Options
    Yeah, he don't look too bad. ; )
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    different gravy 
  • Options
    Ran the game
  • Options

Class performance from Dale,him and Hollands look very very good together miles better than Semedo and Racon.