Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most disliked fictional characters

Comments

• Options
    Morphh's mate was called Chas and I never minded him, but I share the dislike of Aunt Sally and Mr Claypole, both of whom terrified me.
  • Options
    Father Christmas fat barsteward cost's me a fortune annually and never pays me back.
  • Options
    The thread says fictional oldbloke.
  • Options
    Dr Who as played by that little boy they have at the moment.  The others are alright.

Rita "know it all" Fairclough, Mavis bloody Riley, Dippy Derek Wilton, Bill "can't Act Treacher's character in Eastenders (just thought of it – Arthur Fowler), Pete "we're off to Shubberyness" Beale, That Beale kid that thought he was king of the tory toffs 'cos he ran a chip shop, Heather Haversham formerly Huntingdon (in fact more or less any character played by Amanda Burton).   You can see how long it is since I last wasted my time watching soaps.

Best soap love-to-hate character has to be Tommy McArdle though. 
  • Options
    Danny Green - getting bored with all the fictional stuff now; would like a few more facts.
  • Options

Scrappy Doo.

Ruined an otherwise fine cartoon.

Strongly agree. He's an annoying little *wat.

On the same theme: I always wanted Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Tweety Pie and Jerry (to name only a few) to get their comeuppance one day. Way too smug for my liking. Even my young daughter agrees!
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Noseybonk (from Jigsaw) and Hartley Hare (from Pipkin) used to terrify me as a child.
  • Options
    Anakin Skywalker in the Star Wars prequels. Since when was Darth Frikkin Vader a whiny little bitch?
  • Options

Ken Masters (Howards Way) = Mr Slimeball.

Jigsaw (Saw)

• Options
    Charlie, from Charlie says. What a little bitch.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited June 2011
    The Man who liked Dickens.   Still the most scary and chilling story I've ever read.

As in:
    "Do you like Dickens?"

"I don't know, I've never been to one."?
  • Options
    Do you like Kipling?
    I don't know, I've never Kippled.
  • Options
    Andy Parrish
  • Options
    Mr Bean
  • Options
    Simon Jordan - no one real is that orange
  • Options
    Gripper Stebson. Bully.
  • Options
    Paul Hayes
  • Options
    Every Doctor who since Tom Baker.
  • Options
    Benny from Top Cat - stoopid little sh*t
  • Options
    Richie Apriile in The Sopranos.  Detestable short arse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Benny from Top Cat - stoopid little sh*t
    And Doberman from Bilko.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Richie Apriile in The Sopranos.  Detestable short arse.

Good call. Utter psycho. Id put Ralph Ciffaretto up there too even if he was in Goonies.
  • Options
    Simon Jordan
  • Options
    The entire crappy cast of the'comedy' My Family
  • Options

Most disliked fictional character has to be god surely?

very good

Thanks. Whenever I'm asked what my favourite novel or work of fiction is I always say the bible.

So you don't like God, but like the Bible?

On the contrary it's a cracking read - as long as you don't actually believe it.
  • Options
    The entire crappy cast of the'comedy' My Family
    I dunno. The daughter'd get it.
  • Options

Dickie Attenborough's character in the great escape for not taking Donald Pleasance.  I was delighted when he was shot.  Take that you prick!

Gollum

Geoff from Peep Show, vile scouser

Ronald McDonald, looks an utter nob

• Options
    Acworth
  • Options
    Geoff from Peep Show, vile scouser

You've got me all riled up now. If Mark any cajones he would've decked the See You Next Tuesday.
  • Options
    Reg Hollis was my favourite soap character off all time! Naively always seeing the good in people the other cops were sceptical about. And full of wordly wisdom - great script writing and acting - he was nothing like that in real life.