Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most disliked fictional characters

Comments

• Morphh's mate was called Chas and I never minded him, but I share the dislike of Aunt Sally and Mr Claypole, both of whom terrified me.
  • Father Christmas fat barsteward cost's me a fortune annually and never pays me back.
  • The thread says fictional oldbloke.
  • Dr Who as played by that little boy they have at the moment.  The others are alright.

Rita "know it all" Fairclough, Mavis bloody Riley, Dippy Derek Wilton, Bill "can't Act Treacher's character in Eastenders (just thought of it – Arthur Fowler), Pete "we're off to Shubberyness" Beale, That Beale kid that thought he was king of the tory toffs 'cos he ran a chip shop, Heather Haversham formerly Huntingdon (in fact more or less any character played by Amanda Burton).   You can see how long it is since I last wasted my time watching soaps.

Best soap love-to-hate character has to be Tommy McArdle though. 
  • Danny Green - getting bored with all the fictional stuff now; would like a few more facts.
  • Scrappy Doo.

Ruined an otherwise fine cartoon.

Strongly agree. He's an annoying little *wat.

On the same theme: I always wanted Bugs Bunny, Road Runner, Tweety Pie and Jerry (to name only a few) to get their comeuppance one day. Way too smug for my liking. Even my young daughter agrees!
  • edited June 2011
    Noseybonk (from Jigsaw) and Hartley Hare (from Pipkin) used to terrify me as a child.
  • Anakin Skywalker in the Star Wars prequels. Since when was Darth Frikkin Vader a whiny little bitch?
  • Ken Masters (Howards Way) = Mr Slimeball.

Jigsaw (Saw)

• Charlie, from Charlie says. What a little bitch.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2011
    The Man who liked Dickens.   Still the most scary and chilling story I've ever read.

As in:
    "Do you like Dickens?"

"I don't know, I've never been to one."?
  • Do you like Kipling?
    I don't know, I've never Kippled.
  • Andy Parrish
  • Simon Jordan - no one real is that orange
  • Gripper Stebson. Bully.
  • Paul Hayes
  • Every Doctor who since Tom Baker.
  • Benny from Top Cat - stoopid little sh*t
  • Richie Apriile in The Sopranos.  Detestable short arse.
  • Sponsored links:

• Benny from Top Cat - stoopid little sh*t
    And Doberman from Bilko.
  • edited June 2011
    Richie Apriile in The Sopranos.  Detestable short arse.

Good call. Utter psycho. Id put Ralph Ciffaretto up there too even if he was in Goonies.
  • Simon Jordan
  • The entire crappy cast of the'comedy' My Family
  • Most disliked fictional character has to be god surely?

very good

Thanks. Whenever I'm asked what my favourite novel or work of fiction is I always say the bible.

So you don't like God, but like the Bible?

On the contrary it's a cracking read - as long as you don't actually believe it.
  • The entire crappy cast of the'comedy' My Family
    I dunno. The daughter'd get it.
  • Dickie Attenborough's character in the great escape for not taking Donald Pleasance.  I was delighted when he was shot.  Take that you prick!

Gollum

Geoff from Peep Show, vile scouser

Ronald McDonald, looks an utter nob

• Acworth
  • Geoff from Peep Show, vile scouser

You've got me all riled up now. If Mark any cajones he would've decked the See You Next Tuesday.
  • Reg Hollis was my favourite soap character off all time! Naively always seeing the good in people the other cops were sceptical about. And full of wordly wisdom - great script writing and acting - he was nothing like that in real life.