Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Most disliked fictional characters

124»

Comments

• Options

Skeletor.

• Options
    Pop the landlord from League of Gentlemen, and Mr Lomax from Psychoville.  Both horrible creepy love-to-hate characters.

Agree with Pop. He makes my skin crawl. Utterly horrible.

Probably add Hattie and the gay nazi toy shop owner from series 2 of Psychoville.

• Options
    Reg Hollis was my favourite soap character off all time! Naively always seeing the good in people the other cops were sceptical about. And full of wordly wisdom - great script writing and acting - he was nothing like that in real life.
    Wasn't he some sort of fetishist in real life?

• Options
    Blimey, amazing what's tucked away in the old brainbox!

• Options

Colon Murray and Percy Growes

• Options
    "cute" cartoon characters like orko from he man, snarf from thundercats and deputy from Bravestar. Uni from dungeons and dragons can get tae as well
  • Options
    The thread says fictional oldbloke.
    Father Christmas is a fictional oldbloke.
  • Options
    Erebus, the pesky Greek God of Darkness Shadow and Charlton Life
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Whoops, sweary boozy sweary ;-)
  • Options
    'My Fuck*ng Family'.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Those c*nts from 'My Family' - I don't care if he was in fuc*ing Citizen f*cking Sm*th - what a CU*T
    You may be confusing, 'fictional character' with, 'actor'.
  • Options
    sorry - my mistake
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    sorry - my mistake
    Easliy done - I have been so tempted to put that git Alan Carr on the list, but incredibly he is real.
  • Options
    WSA

Father Christmas a fictional oldbloke???!!!  Since when???  So who is giving me my pressies then - eh??
  • Options
    The serial killer in Dirty Harry. Now that is one annoying ginger pr**k !
  • Options
    Er... he's like dead yeah?
    It made my day
  • Options
    peggy eastenders!! barb windor should really have stayed away from serious(so called) drama acting! now carry on hehe