Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 11

Cant wait for it to come out! New features look good, especially "be a goalkeeper mode" . Roll on October 1st!

Comments

• Options
    i have only seen a few pics, cant wait love it when they come out haven't played fifa for ages tbh but will have to cancel everything weekend this comes out
  • Options
    Mate Ive been Fifa for 3 yrs, after being a PES addict for 10 yrs and PES looks very good this year... could be the glory yrs are coming back....

gonna do 6 months on both I think this yr...
  • Options
    Ill give PES a try this year as well probably. But PES hasnt been good since before the HD generation (and also since Charlton havent been on it).
  • Options
    PES 10 was on par if not better than Fifa , they are coming back stronger each year after admitting they got lazy after PES 6 because they were far better than the competition.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: I-SAW-POUSO-PLAY[/cite]Cant wait for it to come out! New features look good, especially "be a goalkeeper mode" . Roll on October 1st!
    Fifa '96 had manual 'keepers. Surprised that it's taken 14 years for it to return.

Played PES 10 last night, last game of the season against 2nd place. I needed a point to secure the title and got an equaliser in injury time, which was incorrectly ruled out for offside. I have never been so annoyed at a computer game, maybe time to try out fifa again!
  • Options
    Does pro have incorrect off sides? Hope FIFA gets that!
  • Options
    I love console games

but must say stopped buying football ones

Once you have played one except for players and shirts changing there are only slight changes each year which IMHO is not worth shelling out another 40 notes for
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]Does pro have incorrect off sides? Hope FIFA gets that!
    Yeah that would be a good feature, the refs being perfect is a flaw in computer games. Sadly last night's controversy was caused by a bug. The ball was crossed over the head of an offside player before getting smashed home for the title by an onside player.

leftbehind, you're completely correct, next years new features could have been added this year but they aren't. Personally I think anyone who pays for computer games is a bit of an idiot....
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Friend Or Defoe[/cite]next years new features could have been added this year but they aren't.
    Surely they don't have time to add every idea?

I know with Football Manager at least, they have hundreds of ideas and can't possibly add everything.
  • Options
    Dunno about anyone else but regarding refereeing errors, I've had a goal over the line not given in FIFA 10... bit too bloody realistic for me!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    There's a group on facebook: "period pains? Try being marginally offside on FIFA"

That's what I would improve on the new one. Offside is done by the players foot touching the pitch, not a body part. So many times I have been given as offside when the players back foot has been playing me onside but because it's on the air, as opposed to planted, it's not given. I'm no computer programmer but theist be able to fix that.

So annoying when I'm annoyed a glourious last minute winner because of it...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: allez les addicks[/cite]There's a group on facebook: "period pains? Try being marginally offside on FIFA"

That's what I would improve on the new one. Offside is done by the players foot touching the pitch, not a body part. So many times I have been given as offside when the players back foot has been playing me onside but because it's on the air, as opposed to planted, it's not given. I'm no computer programmer but theist be able to fix that.

So annoying when I'm annoyed a glourious last minute winner because of it...
    Think that's annoying, try loosing the league when you're players a metre onside. It's going to be a long time before I'm over this!
  • Options
    Cant wait, im looking forward to valley floyd being blasted out during the game :)
  • Options
    Fifa 10 has so many glitches and i really hope they sort it out for fifa 11. i have been playing fifa since '96 and fifa 10 was a disgrace in so many areas (the computer goalkeeping, offsides, and corner kicks to be specific.)

For Fifa 11. I am excited about the Be-A-Pro personality traits and the abilty to save replays straight to the hard drive after an online club game. Also the 360 tackling aspect looks really neat too. Does anybody know if FIFA 11 will really have the Valley Floyd song ???
  • Options
    What you do is type valley floyd road on youtube, download it to your harddrive then fifa will play it for you during the game randomly, you can also have the red red robin song going when the players walk out if you like :-)
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Addick Hig[/cite]What you do is type valley floyd road on youtube, download it to your harddrive then fifa will play it for you during the game randomly, you can also have the red red robin song going when the players walk out if you like :-)[/quote]

cannot wait! its going to be amazing, But with the new personality + playing as Charlton is going to harder than ever :-(
  • Options
    I pre-ordered FIFA 11 on Play.com, going to download the demo next week on PS3 and then can't wait until October 1st. Looks so good and hopefully it has the sponsors on our kit this year. Can't wait.
  • Options
    demo out Tomorrow on Xbox apparently
  • Options
    Looks quality! The demo is meant to be out on Thursday at 3pm for Ps3 Users, So many good little things added since last year, Own soundtrack during menus, Multiple player celebrations, Be a goalkeeper, AI is meant to have better positional movement and the off sides sorted, Save online goals. Add your own crowd chants. Already trying to assemble a team for the BE A PRO for fifa11, If anyone fancy's joining add me on SmithyCAFC.
  • Options
    FIFA 11 demo comes out tomorrow for Xbox and PS3. The PS3 one does come out tomorrow because of the Wednesday updates. If you look on the EA Sports FIFA 11 website all the details are on there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cheers sage good i was lookin forward to downloading that
  • Options
    edited September 2010
  • Options
    Yeah really looking forward to it, I only really play the Be A Pro mode online with a team I joined, prefer it than most other online games because it's properly team based unlike shooters where you are more or less on your own. Hopefully some of the AI issues will have been sorted from Fifa 10.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Looks Brilliant;-)
    PES11. Played the demo last week. Deleted demo the same day. Fifa still rules!
  • Options
    Fifa 11 and Halo Reach : All a man needs to get by during the winter season...
  • Options
    Fifa 11, Gran Turismo, CoD Black Ops, Me sorted for the Winter! Add me on SENSATIONAL_SAM ;)
  • Options
    Google FIFA 11 Goalkeeper tutorial it looks quality!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sam3110[/cite]Fifa 11, Gran Turismo, CoD Black Ops, Me sorted for the Winter! Add me on SENSATIONAL_SAM ;)
    Dead Rising 2 and PS Move to play with over the next couple of weeks until Fifa arrives!
  • Options
    I am really loving the new feature of being able to upload chants, and entrance music, the only thing that was lacking when playing with charlton! you can download all the chants and entrance music here: http://www.4shared.com/dir/u5SQpiCd/sharing.html

roll on october 1st!
  • Options
    Mike, do you know how that's going to work? Do you save all the files to the hard drive and manually allocate them? Gonna be a lot of effort but I'm sure, worth it :)