Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 11

Comments

• Options
    yea johnnybev, i did the be a goalkeeper mode too. only thing is that its all glitched up. When i was a goalkeeper and try to dive the wrong way, the goalkeeper would still dive the correct way and make the save. I hope they sort it out for the game release in only 6 days now...
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick16[/cite]yea johnnybev, i did the be a goalkeeper mode too. only thing is that its all glitched up. When i was a goalkeeper and try to dive the wrong way, the goalkeeper would still dive the correct way and make the save. I hope they sort it out for the game release in only 6 days now...

Im sure they will do mate, i have havent noticed that as i dived the wrong way maybe its your download? no worries be out soon cant wait!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick16[/cite]yea johnnybev, i did the be a goalkeeper mode too. only thing is that its all glitched up. When i was a goalkeeper and try to dive the wrong way, the goalkeeper would still dive the correct way and make the save. I hope they sort it out for the game release in only 6 days now...
    I think that's down to the assisted goalkeeping options. You should be able to turn it off in the full game.

It's similar to outfield players, crossing, passing and shooting are all assisted by default. You can turn them off in the demo during a game.
  • Options
    I'm not trying to be provactive but I played FIFA right up until 2000 and then switched to Pro Evo as I thought FIFA had just become far too easy even on the top levels and felt like a kids game. I've just played both demos for 2011 and I can't say I'm that impressed with either of them. I played Pro Evo first and it felt it a bit lightweight compared to previous years. I was seriously considering switching to FIFA but after being 6-0 up at half time on the demo having not played it for 10 years...just reminded me why I stopped buying it in the first place. Think I'll stick with Pro Evo for now and sit back and wait for the new Football Manager!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]I'm not trying to be provactive but I played FIFA right up until 2000 and then switched to Pro Evo as I thought FIFA had just become far too easy even on the top levels and felt like a kids game. I've just played both demos for 2011 and I can't say I'm that impressed with either of them. I played Pro Evo first and it felt it a bit lightweight compared to previous years. I was seriously considering switching to FIFA but after being 6-0 up at half time on the demo having not played it for 10 years...just reminded me why I stopped buying it in the first place. Think I'll stick with Pro Evo for now and sit back and wait for the new Football Manager!

Change the difficulty then, simples
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: NathanPrior[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]I'm not trying to be provactive but I played FIFA right up until 2000 and then switched to Pro Evo as I thought FIFA had just become far too easy even on the top levels...

Change the difficulty then, simples
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]I'm not trying to be provactive but I played FIFA right up until 2000 and then switched to Pro Evo as I thought FIFA had just become far too easy even on the top levels and felt like a kids game. I've just played both demos for 2011 and I can't say I'm that impressed with either of them. I played Pro Evo first and it felt it a bit lightweight compared to previous years. I was seriously considering switching to FIFA but after being 6-0 up at half time on the demo having not played it for 10 years...just reminded me why I stopped buying it in the first place. Think I'll stick with Pro Evo for now and sit back and wait for the new Football Manager!
    Really I feel pro is too easy?
  • Options
    edited September 2010

You were 6-0 at half time on a 2 minutes each way demo? Cool story bro
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]

Exactly what I was thinking, maybe he scored 6 own goals and swapped teams at half time? I'm not sure there's time to do that either!
  • Options
    The demo apparently lasts 8 minutes if you select beginner when you first start the game, 6 minutes for the middle option and 4 for the last one. You can then change the difficulty before you start your game on the settings menu.

I tried it, does seem to work. No idea why they'd set it up like that though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cheers scoham i wondered why so short as i always go for the top one, so if i click beginner and change it i can play for 8 mins? that be schweeeettttttttttt

as for person who says its to easy, when it comes out get it online if still to easy i still beat legendary 90% of the time but online you got some proper good players thats what its about, i personally think pro evo are going backwards was seriously going to buy both this year but got annoyed with how slow PES was and constant replays i'd say graphics are just as good but not for me skibidee
  • Options
    There was a stage where PES was king, not anymore. FIFA owns PES now in every department. I always play on legendary level and feel at times the game cheats you out of the win, gets right on my wick.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: sam3110[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: UP...THE...ADDICKS[/cite]

Exactly what I was thinking, maybe he scored 6 own goals and swapped teams at half time? I'm not sure there's time to do that either!

Sorry at full time - maybe I'll give it another go on a higher difficulty because I think for once it is actually edging Pro this year.
  • Options
    Fifa has been better than pro evo for at least 4 years now. I only play online clubs , which hopefully has sorted the 4ft goalkeepers and lleras in defence , two things which spoilt fifa10.
  • Options
    Clubs GK has been fixed.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scabbyhorse[/cite]Fifa has been better than pro evo for at least 4 years now. I only play online clubs , which hopefully has sorted the 4ft goalkeepers and lleras in defence , two things which spoilt fifa10.

what? i dont get what you mean by that, i play online clubs aswell but.. still dont get it
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: scabbyhorse[/cite]Fifa has been better than pro evo for at least 4 years now.

Yep. I don't know anyone who still plays Pro Evo. And I was a huge Pro Evo player back in the day. It's an absolutely shocking game in comparison to Fifa now.
  • Options
    Jonny: how much clubs did you play? The goalkeepers were too small and the pros (mine was an 88) were much too powerfull 4 the poorly rated defenders. Some defenders were rated 33. 88 to 33 big difference.
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    i think i maybe on a different wave length tbh mate, i played about 60 + club games with mates etc but if we are talking about the same thing i didnt really notice it either

my pro was/is 90
  • Options
    You all must be geniouses to play these games, I couldnt even win at Binatone tennis...havnt played a video game since.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah the be a pro mode was a bit of a joke at time, you'd have centre defenders who were about 5 foot tall and keepers who couldn't kick the ball as far as the half way line, was a bit of joke when you'd go as any trying to defend against guys who were rated 90 or so.
  • Options
    The midget goalkeepers, 33 rated players at CB were nothing to my complaints to some of the serious glitches within FIFA 10 CLUBS. How about the...

- Deep Throw-ins that went off the crossbar and the goalie would flap at it.
    - Corners kicks aimed directly at the back post and it was a goal 50% of the time.
    - The square pass across the goal, that was so unrealistic and every time it was an easy tap in for the striker to score
    - No substitutions
    - If somebody had custom tactics and a club member would change the tactics, that person would be kicked out of the match.

I love FIFA and i love FIFA Clubs so i hope this does get sorted.... even if they dont sort it out, i would still play dailly, christain dailley that is...
  • Options
    Agree with all them glitches addick , lets hope its sorted. Question- hope to get my game on thursday online from game , were are all of you getting it from? Can you get it anywhere earlier?
  • Options
    Friday on Amazon for me..

Addick16, no injurys in clubs either, well, they heal back up after a few seconds.
    Clubs should be much better with transfers and everything! Finance etc etc..
  • Options
    Can someone tell me what fifa online clubs are?
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    There is a game mode called be a pro , you pick a club to play with, then a position and you can only control one player out of the 1, then you build up his stats by scoring so many goals, winning so many tackles etc, you can then take him online and play with randomers on your team against other randomers, or you can create your own club where you will play with your mates and their pro and then you play other clubs just like the one you are in. There's no league or cups, just friendly games but it's really good as you're just one player in the team so teamwork etc is essential.
  • Options
    does anybody know how to upload songs to your xbox?
    So i can include Red Red Robin for Charlton walk-out and include other cafc songs ???
  • Options
    by reading the EA forum it sounds like ppl who already have the game are having trouble uploading the songs onto the game? i was gna burn the songs on a cd and import onto the ps3. Dont know if you can do that on an xbox?
  • Options
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e258/DaBearsDaBears/Fifa11/IMG_0485.jpg
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e258/DaBearsDaBears/Fifa11/IMG_0486.jpg
    http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e258/DaBearsDaBears/Fifa11/IMG_0487.jpg

SO happy that you can edit players ability on there this year! 57 for Semedo in midfield in crap!
  • Options
    Does his rating go up if you set him as a DM? Just a guess.