Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 11

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]You can download Valley Floyd Road and Red Red Robin from the OS

Do we play a song when we lose?

Did try that but everytime i click the link i just get a blank page..... As for us playing a particular song when we lose, don't you think you'd know it off by heart by now if we did? ;-)
  • Options
    I have no idea how to add my music to the game, I burned a few tracks on CD but when I put it in my xbox the disc wouldn't load, booo.
  • Options
    Just beat Southampton 5-1 in the cup - McCormack
  • Options
    What difficulty was that on? Even on legendary I rarely concede but it's so hard to break teams down and create chances.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: The Red Robin[/cite]Just beat Southampton 5-1 in the cup -McCormack

How do you use that site for posting your video's? I'm registered and logged in okay but can't see how to post vids. Help is appreciated.
  • Options
    At the end of the match go to highlights and when your goal or highlight is being shown press Triangle and it should allow you to upload to EA.
  • Options
    We need to do a fifa 11 CL league, one for xbox and one for ps3 I think,
    who's good at organising these kind of things? :-)
  • Options
    Seems like the settings on my ps3 have gone a bit awol........as per my post yesterday!

One of my lads took it to a pals house. Plays on his tv but will not ours!

Taken advice from saga, but the reset seems not to work on ours!..... Something to do with HDML settings and the like.

Probably have to buy a new cable I guess and reboot it as suggested!. Heard that these things are a bit 'fragile'........

So no decent repairers this side of London N Kent eh!.......
  • Options
    If you reset a PS3 you need to use a normal def cable, then change the settings over to HDMI before putting that cable back in.

Stupid I know, but PS3's suck, what can I say.
  • Options
    It's settings have stuck and are probably not right for your tv, reset it:

http://www.tipstrs.com/tip/1888/Reset-your-PS3-video-settings
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    The guy who made all the chants has taken them down due to copyright, making your own ones is really simple. I managed it, must say it does add something more to the game.

I'm just not sure I have done the playlist bit right, I should be able to have more than one chant per playlist right? And fifa 11 will choose which one to play?
  • Options
    Thanks a lot Stu and Glovepup for your tips .I will try them tonight.......

Been told that Ps3's are always having issues like this...... you would think that there would be a repair place this side of London North Kent doing re-sets etc/repairs/spares......
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: Stu of HU5[/cite]If you reset a PS3 you need to use a normal def cable, then change the settings over to HDMI before putting that cable back in.

Stupid I know, but PS3's suck, what can I say.[/quote]

This is what's gone wrong guareented.
  • Options
    Ken, it's happened to me a couple of times before when moving from one TV to another. So rest assured, that is your problem.
  • Options
    Played it from 7pm - 2.30am friday night , woke up 3 pm picked up mate then fifa sesh from 10.30-7(with couple hours of snooker in between at 3-5am lol) didnt really play last night as my room looked like a bomb hit it so had to tidy up, do washing up and was cream crackered 1 hour kip from saturday. I have been playing player/manager on legendary very hard keep losing by the odd game got sacked in like december would win the odd game, draw every other lose about 40% of games not good enough but still gotta get used to the level and hard with charlton. my online stats are something like played 14 won 13 think i've been charlton once or twice, love the game tried couple of games as keeper which im rubbish but will try again soon. much easier doing tricks on this one imo i'd give it 9/10 mainly it annoys me they dont have stadiums like the valley although did rename 1 the valley dunno whether to do manager mode only as player accidentally went to play as me which isnt as fun, or whether to kill it online and see how i do
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ken from bexley[/cite]Thanks a lot Stu and Glovepup for your tips .I will try them tonight.......

Been told that Ps3's are always having issues like this...... you would think that there would be a repair place this side of London North Kent doing re-sets etc/repairs/spares......

mine does it occasionally ken, its to do with the hdmi cable im pretty sure. i usually just turn power of and unplug for bit and fiddle around and will work fine, also have feeling its down to if you turn it off incorrectly thankfully doesnt happen while playing just when initially turning on happens every now and again but should be able to get it working
  • Options
    Thanks guys for the help it works! ........ all sorted

Grateful for your help and comments, My son is playing on FIFA 11 as we speak.......

Personally do not touch it myself........
  • Options
    the only problem on ps3 I've had was my batboy died of yellow light syndrome still my slim models great! Also my mate has x box and FIFA freezes almost every game for about 2-3 seconds anyone else had this?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Dazzler21[/cite]the only problem on ps3 I've had was my batboy died of yellow light syndrome still my slim models great! Also my mate has x box and FIFA freezes almost every game for about 2-3 seconds anyone else had this?

my 360 experiences a couple of second slow down about once per game in the pre-sub screen... considering you are waiting for the substitution scene anyway it hasn't really got me that much
  • Options
    Dazzler i've got fifa 11 on xbox and not had any freezing as of yet and its been played quite a bit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I've played the game more now. It is a top game, but has a crap load of glitches. Also anyone else find it impossible to concede goals even on legendary? I found the opposition scored more freely on the old game...
  • Options
    Also is it possible to edit stadia and goal nets cause i'm sure I read in one of the reviews you could, but can't find it on the game?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Played it from 7pm - 2.30am friday night , woke up 3 pm picked up mate then fifa sesh from 10.30-7(with couple hours of snooker in between at 3-5am lol) didnt really play last night as my room looked like a bomb hit it so had to tidy up, do washing up and was cream crackered 1 hour kip from saturday. I have been playing player/manager on legendary very hard keep losing by the odd game got sacked in like december would win the odd game, draw every other lose about 40% of games not good enough but still gotta get used to the level and hard with charlton. my online stats are something like played 14 won 13 think i've been charlton once or twice, love the game tried couple of games as keeper which im rubbish but will try again soon. much easier doing tricks on this one imo i'd give it 9/10 mainly it annoys me they dont have stadiums like the valley although did rename 1 the valley dunno whether to do manager mode only as player accidentally went to play as me which isnt as fun, or whether to kill it online and see how i do

You need a bird I think.
  • Options
    I played about 5 hrs straight against mates, a couple hours in I was struggling to see any real difference in the game from fifa 10
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: charlton_hero[/cite]I've played the game more now. It is a top game, but has a crap load of glitches. Also anyone else find it impossible to concede goals even on legendary? I found the opposition scored more freely on the old game...

Just you mate, i concede quite a few goals on legendary and im not that bad either! the other day i was 3-0nil down and in last minute got a couple of goals so must be your too solid at the back mate put it online and see if you still dont concede
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Sparrows Lane Lion[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]Played it from 7pm - 2.30am friday night , woke up 3 pm picked up mate then fifa sesh from 10.30-7(with couple hours of snooker in between at 3-5am lol) didnt really play last night as my room looked like a bomb hit it so had to tidy up, do washing up and was cream crackered 1 hour kip from saturday. I have been playing player/manager on legendary very hard keep losing by the odd game got sacked in like december would win the odd game, draw every other lose about 40% of games not good enough but still gotta get used to the level and hard with charlton. my online stats are something like played 14 won 13 think i've been charlton once or twice, love the game tried couple of games as keeper which im rubbish but will try again soon. much easier doing tricks on this one imo i'd give it 9/10 mainly it annoys me they dont have stadiums like the valley although did rename 1 the valley dunno whether to do manager mode only as player accidentally went to play as me which isnt as fun, or whether to kill it online and see how i do

You need a bird I think.

haha maybe...
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    the clubs feature has finally been fixed on 360. For anybody interersted in a trial for FIFA Clubs on 360, send a transfer request to Boom v3.
  • Options
    Servers for the 360 are an utter disaster on clubs. Takes an all mighty effort to get everyone on your team into a game and for them to stay in a whole game is a rarity. Plus thee club i'm with lost like a 100 points for two 1-1 draws.
  • Options
    Got it on the 360 and it's brilliant. I'm not interested in online gameplay at the mo too hooked on my manager mode and playing with mates. Haven't had any glitches either. I'm second in the league, it's tight between me, Southampton and Brighton with about 12 games played. Very realistic with players, clubs etc. Does anyone else always draw Southampton in the cups? I came against them in both Carling and Paint cups. Turn into a bit of a grudge match lol.
  • Options
    yea played them in carling cup and lost 2-1 lol