Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FIFA 11

Comments

• Options
    hope so!
  • Options
    Is any one getting pro evo? I'll be getting both.
  • Options
    [quote][cite]Posted By: SamB09[/cite]Is any one getting pro evo? I'll be getting both.[/quote]

hope so if they've improved it this time, but gonna wait til some proper reviews before buying, have fell for too much of their hype in recent years only to find it's gone backwards
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    [cite]Posted By: SamB09[/cite]Is any one getting pro evo? I'll be getting both.

not me buddy got both demo's intended on getting both but pro evo too slow, too many replays, gameplay poor, only thing which is on par is with the graphics they need to pull their fingers out
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Scoham[/cite]Does his rating go up if you set him as a DM? Just a guess.

Definitely will go up as a CB or DM as I bet his stats are skewed towards Strength, Stand and slide tackling, Stamina, Marking and Aggression - so he's average as an all-round midfielder as his passing, dribbling, technique, shooting and creativity attributes are low (like in real life I suppose!)
  • Options
    i rate FIFA 11 a 9.0 (ive been playing for like 24 hours straight since i picked it up on the midnight release here in the States) BUT....

Already problems all over the game with xbox live. The online pass needs to be restarted prior to working and the online clubs was down like all day.
    i am currently undeafeated in xbox ranked matches with Charlton. Beating France, Marseille and MK Dons whilts drawing against Celtic and Tottenham.

Manager mode is spot-on this year!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: addick16[/cite]i am currently undeafeated in xbox ranked matches with Charlton. Beating France, Marseille and MK Dons whilts drawing against Celtic and Tottenham.

You're a legend mate, but....
    [cite]Posted By: addick16[/cite]Already problems all over the game with xbox live.

shame you don't have a PS3.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: johnnybev1987[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: SamB09[/cite]Is any one getting pro evo? I'll be getting both.

not me buddy got both demo's intended on getting both but pro evo too slow, too many replays, gameplay poor, only thing which is on par is with the graphics they need to pull their fingers out

I haven't bought FIFA for over ten years and love Pro Evo but after playing last years FIFA and then playing then demo for both games this year I have decided to pre-order FIFA 11 this year as it is a better game. The latest Pro Evo has a very slow and robotic feel to it whereas FIFA have not only caught up, but have surpassed Pro Evo over the last few years. The new FIFA plays very well....I'm not ruling out buying Pro Evo at a later date though!
  • Options
    Hey guys, I managed to get it early and thought I'd let ya all know that Rob Elliot and Akpo Sodje are our highest rated players overall wise, both of them are 65. Anyinsah is like usain bolt compared to most other strikers im facing in L1 so far in career mode.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: DartfordAddick[/cite]Hey guys, I managed to get it early and thought I'd let ya all know that Akpo Sodje is our highest rated players overall wise

Oh dear, sack the researcher
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Need to buy one, been Pro Evo last 4 years, FIFA before that...played both demos, thought both were ok but not great to be honest.

Heard Pro has come on leaps & bounds? What to buy?
  • Options
    Argh what to get?! Smithy will punch me if I don't get FIFA, but as far as I'm concerned, after 3-4 years in the wilderness, PES is back and it is far better than it's rival. I don't care about the accuracy of the kits, the stadium chants etc, afterall this is a football game, shouldn't it be about the gameplay??
  • Options
    My Fifa 11 turned up today, can't stop playing it! The Charlton players have crap ratings, that is the main problem with it.
  • Options
    my fifa 11 lineup for Charlton when playing ranked matches is :

Elliot, Francis, Doc, Dailly, Fortune, Reid, Semedo, Jackson, Martin, Abbott, Ansinyah ... Bench: Solly, Fry, Waggy, McCormack, Racon, Benson, Sodje,

7-1-0 so far... undeafeted
  • Options
    I have the choice of going Footscray Tesco at midnight and getting it despite having a high temperature, a headache and lack of food, or I could just go tomorrow sometime, hmm decisions
  • Options
    What's Reid's and Martin's ratings on there, even Racon's? WHATS FIFA COMING TOO?!
  • Options
    edited September 2010
    Reid is a 63- LEFT WINGER
    Martin is a 62- LEFT WINGER
    Racon is a 61 - CDM
    Most shocking is Semedo = 54 CDM and Solly = 51 RB

Some Charlton players are assigned specific traits. About a quarter of the team is listed as injury prone.
    A few good traits assigned were: A. Sodje = Power Header, Francis = Early Crosser, Martin = Early Crosser, Jackson = Long Shot and Shot Power
  • Options
    Get both that's what I'm doing .
  • Options
    where it all started

Sensible_soccer_MD.png
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Just picked it up from tesco on my way to work, that and formula 1 for 60 notes so not bad. Of course can't play them until after work :( roll on 5 o clock!

Anyway is it our actual kit this year? Anyone got the custom sounds to work?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    My mate when and got mine last night at 12, come dropped it of 12.45 so was playing for an hour and a bit last night. quite embarassed to say i have not won yet? played from the off on legendary keep losing by the odd goal, played palace 4 times 1 going to extra time, then play brentford was 3-0nil down scored 2 in last 10 but couldnt get an equaliser. Obviously proper razz it tonight and this weekend, my team at mo will be:

Elliott, Francis, Fortune, Dailly(unsure whether to have him or Doc at mo), Youga, Martin, Semedo, Jackson, Reid, Abbott(anyinsah played a couple but abbott does better), Benson

I dont think our players are too badly rated but suprised Sodje is our highest played him a couple and the other strikers were just as good, most my goals have been scored by benson
  • Options
    Where is the cheapest place to buy it. Can imagine it being asda morrissons tesco.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: O-Randy-Hunt[/cite]Where is the cheapest place to buy it. Can imagine it being asda morrissons tesco.

Mine was £37, apparentally Sainsbury's and tesco £24.97 but you have to spend over £30 in the store. Im guessing Tesco will be cheapest, Asda i forget how much it is but similar maybe even cheaper, they have a trade in special which if you have halo reach or F1 or another game you can trade in and pay like 97p or something
  • Options
    Asda is cheapest without any "buy another game" or trade-in gimmick

£29.97
  • Options
    Tesco is £25 if u buy another game. (I did that.)
  • Options
    I bought Fifa 11 and Dead Rising 2 whilst trading these which i no longer play due to completion:

Fifa 10 (trade price £3.60)
    Final Fantasy (trade price £8.40)
    Batman Arkham Asylum (trade price £10.80)
    GTA episodes from Liberty City (trade price £13.20)
    Red Dead Redemption (trade price £20.40)
    Fallout GOTY edition (trade price £3.60)
    Uncharted Drakes Fortune (trade price £3.60)
    (Total £63.60)

so for the £79.98 i could have paid I actually paid £16.38
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    So far so good. I've renamed all the English grounds, made sure our team is ship shape numbers wise (Benson is 21 instead of 17 so fixed that, and I've got rid of Bally Smart). We've even got our pink goalie kit. First game in my career mode I drew 1-1, our goal coming from a 9th minute Abbott penalty after a handball. Just trying to get Davisson, Jenkinson and Mambo out on 3 month loans atm.

Going round the girlfriend's later and I'm going to download VFR, Red Red Robin and the music we play when we win to put on the game!
  • Options
    mine hasnt come yet, ordered it on play.com ages ago :(
  • Options
    29.97 in Asda only had 3 left when i got mine
  • Options
    First league game won 3-1 away to Carlisle. Abbott with 2, 1 penalty, and Reidy with the other,