Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD (+post p21): Cray Valley PM vs Charlton Athletic: FAC1 Replay Wed 15th Nov 2023 | 19:45

Comments

• Options
    vff said:
    vff said:
    vff said:
    Atherton have you learnt nothing - playing 7th choice keeper FFS
    Walker is our most Senior 'Keeper available

Maynard-Brewer is off with Australia
    7th choice keeper was hyperpole ffs - whats wrong with you. Such a shit keeper - could we not do better ? 
    Calm down... Why so angry!!
    Oh I don't know. Don't like my team losing to my team that if they lose will be the biggest gap between divisions in the history of the FA Cup.

Why are you so calm about Charlton not beating an 8th tier team with crowds of 125 ? 
    It is a bit of a laugh though tbh mate. Don't take it too seriously, its all going to be ok.
    I wish I had your confidence!

I fear we may finally get some coverage in the National papers tomorrow. Just not in the way we want!
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    Rossman92 said:
    Saturday, so many of you said that it was the first game in forever that all 11 players gave it their all. This team do not have the mentality that every game matters, and boy does that piss me off
    Tbf we could have had 3 or 4 that half, and they scored because Ness is a carthorse and Walker is really terrible 
    God knows what's happened to Ness 
    Last season he looked superb 
  • Options
    We're a second half team. 1-4 at FT 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    And we have to watch this c*** Murphy 🙈
  • Options
    CBT looks like he's forgotten that he's the professional player in this game...honestly he looks lost and his touch is that of a baby hippo! 
  • Options
    Should have been  a free kick and red card. Think I’m happy with penalty and yellow. 
    Blacket Taylor in hiding again.
    least mcCrappy is running about now. 
    Thank god we got May what a brilliant finish for goal. 
    You need to hold yourself to a higher standard than this
  • Options
    Right let's get this game won COYR  B)
  • Options
    Hopefully Apples tore them a new one at half time,some of ours need a rocket up their arse
  • Options
    Watching Barnsley last night, different quality to what we are serving up! I would swap Ness for their CB any day of the week at this rate, shows how he is struggling at this level! The better CB is on loan at Bromley say's it all!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CBT looks like he's forgotten that he's the professional player in this game...honestly he looks lost and his touch is that of a baby hippo! 
    Him and Leaburn saving themselves for January transfer window. 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Not surprised to see the fresh start for McGrandles lasted all of 45 minutes.

He wasn't even at fault for anything.
  • Options
    A few players going missing

Leaburn
    CBT
    Fraser

McGrandles still looks like a little kid lost & defence is still all over the shop
  • Options
    Blimey Blackett-Taylor’s upset someone
  • Options
    Good side though CVPM. Destined for bigger things if they can keep this team together for some time. The new manager only joined in the summer and they are yet to lose in the league. I am not as sore about this so far as the first game as there is effort from (several of) ours and we are playing worthy opponents.
  • Options
    Oop CBT gawn offski
  • Options
    Tyreece on for CBT
  • Options
    Appleton making Changes. Tupac on. 
  • Options
    Him and Leaburn saving themselves for January transfer window. 
    Christ he better sort himself out then.

Saying that, he's off..
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Blackett-Taylor clearly didn't fancy it tonight. Good move to bring Campbell on for him.
  • Options
    There is a lack of calling/talking in that back four which is why despite his poor form early season, Hector had to play.If someone could ask Blackett Taylor to join in then we might make more of our possession. 
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    What is this ref playing at? It was a freekick, not a penalty and was the most stonewall red ive ever seen
    Probably already answered. But if it the foul was outside the box it's a red, downgraded to a yellow in the box because it was a deliberate attempt at the ball and prevents a double punishment.

Stupid rule.
  • Options
    Hmm, McGrandles is like Bambi on ice. 
    Why ?
  • Options
    CBT sub is interesting. He showed nothing in that half but he got nothing either. He's not known for his trickery though, he's pace and power. TC is much more capable of creating something from nothing and we need people better in tight spaces. And also trying a bit wouldn't hurt
  • Options
    Why does no one ever sub the keeper? Any other position if you don’t play well you typically get replaced.
  • Options
    McGrandles just doesn’t even look like a footballer 
  • Options
    vff said:
    vff said:
    vff said:
    Atherton have you learnt nothing - playing 7th choice keeper FFS
    Walker is our most Senior 'Keeper available

Maynard-Brewer is off with Australia
    7th choice keeper was hyperpole ffs - whats wrong with you. Such a shit keeper - could we not do better ? 
    Calm down... Why so angry!!
    Oh I don't know. Don't like my team losing to my team that if they lose will be the biggest gap between divisions in the history of the FA Cup.

Why are you so calm about Charlton not beating an 8th tier team with crowds of 125 ? 
    It is a bit of a laugh though tbh mate. Don't take it too seriously, its all going to be ok.
    I wish I had your confidence!

I fear we may finally get some coverage in the National papers tomorrow. Just not in the way we want!
    Oh, I have no confidence whatsoever. I think we will be going out too. I just wanted to calm down a fellow fan with some meaningless words.