Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD (+post p21): Cray Valley PM vs Charlton Athletic: FAC1 Replay Wed 15th Nov 2023 | 19:45

Comments

• Options
    vffvff
    edited November 2023
    vff said:
    vff said:
    Atherton have you learnt nothing - playing 7th choice keeper FFS
    Walker is our most Senior 'Keeper available

Maynard-Brewer is off with Australia
    7th choice keeper was hyperpole ffs - whats wrong with you. Such a shit keeper - could we not do better ? 
    Calm down... Why so angry!!
    Oh I don't know. Don't like my team not beating a team that if they lose will be the biggest gap between divisions in the history of the FA Cup.

Why are you so calm about Charlton not beating an 8th tier team with crowds of 125 ? 
  • Options
    "what about set pieces, Charlton are a real threat?" - Jason Mohammed clearly not watched us this season.
  • Options
    Urgh
  • Options
    WTF Murphy glad he gave the pen??  Decision for that aside, we have been very poor.  Worse than first game so far
  • Options
    May has been brilliant and could have scored a few already. Fantastic goal. 
    Our defence has been very shaky and I have only swear words to describe our keeper. It feels like if they have a shot on target, they will score.
    So we need to score a few more to make it safe and out of here alive. Never thought I would say this, but you can see why we are all pessimistic over the years. 
  • Options
    I wonder what Leaburn and Blackett-Taylor are like with the ball?

SOMEBODY GIVE THEM THE BALL THIS HALF?
  • Options
    The field is atrocious tbh….very bumpy…wasn’t a penalty 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Hmm, McGrandles is like Bambi on ice. 
  • Options
    Danny Murphy. What a cnut.
  • Options
    Where did we get this keeper from? He's hopeless 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Part of me would have preferred the free kick and red card, then have Molyneux rest of the game. 

Interested to see the stats of how many times CBT and Leaburn touched the ball in first half. 
  • Options
    Not sure what has happened to fraser been shocking lately
    leaburn doesnt ever win a header
    Blacket taylor has touched the ball twice and been invisible

wtf but i agree was never a pen but 100% a red will take that

BIG 45 coming up
  • Options
    Half time 1-1, time to chill a bit, they have been under the cosh first half, and so far in this tie they have a grand total of one OG and a dodgy Pen, we will get this sorted second half...
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    How long is Walker’s contract?

We should end it tomorrow. Useless c***.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Fumbluff said:

People are trying but they didn't get the memo that you can both move and receive the ball 
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

They need to actually move about and show for it first
  • Options
    How long is Walker’s contract?

We should end it tomorrow. Useless cunt.
    Only here until January... For now anyway
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    This ref is absolutely atrocious
    Sign him up then
  • Options
    vff said:
    vff said:
    vff said:
    Atherton have you learnt nothing - playing 7th choice keeper FFS
    Walker is our most Senior 'Keeper available

Maynard-Brewer is off with Australia
    7th choice keeper was hyperpole ffs - whats wrong with you. Such a shit keeper - could we not do better ? 
    Calm down... Why so angry!!
    Oh I don't know. Don't like my team losing to my team that if they lose will be the biggest gap between divisions in the history of the FA Cup.

Why are you so calm about Charlton not beating an 8th tier team with crowds of 125 ? 
    It is a bit of a laugh though tbh mate. Don't take it too seriously, its all going to be ok.
  • Options
    Should have been a red and a free-kick
    prefer to be 1-1 with 11 men than 1-0 with 10
  • Options
    Rossman92 said:
    Saturday, so many of you said that it was the first game in forever that all 11 players gave it their all. This team do not have the mentality that every game matters, and boy does that piss me off
    Tbf we could have had 3 or 4 that half, and they scored because Ness is a carthorse and Walker is really terrible 
  • Options
    Should have been  a free kick and red card. Think I’m happy with penalty and yellow. 
    Blacket Taylor in hiding again.
    least mcCrappy is running about now. 
    Thank god we got May what a brilliant finish for goal. 
  • Options
    Danny Murphy. What a cnut.
    Tonight though have to say I've agreed with everything that I've heard him say.
  • Options
    Atherton out!