Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

MATCH THREAD (+post p21): Cray Valley PM vs Charlton Athletic: FAC1 Replay Wed 15th Nov 2023 | 19:45

Comments

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Alfie may is way too good for us

Bidding starts at 5m.
  • Options
    Alfie ‘I’m in love May 
  • Options
    we would be f----d without Alfie.
  • Options
    RoanRedNY said:
    I think I love Alfie 
    I really do
  • Options
    I don't think I've ever seen someone score as many goals as Alfie does from such crazy positions and angles.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    Oh dear the pundits are pissed off that there ain't gonna be a cup upset...oh dear...😂
  • Options
    Hope we score 6, I want to embarrass them 
  • Options
    Thank god for Alfie May
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2023
    But it was ONLY 1-1 @ HT!!!!
    This is why I typically save my meltdowns for full time
    Your so old fashioned - You know what your missing fella... PWIDE!!
  • Options
    Did Asiimwe go to the Sean Newton school of crossing?
  • Options
    Wish Leaburn looked as happy with his goals as Alfie May..
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    supaclive said:
    supaclive said:
    supaclive said:
    supaclive said:
    We are fooooooooking shite
    😀
    Not so funny now is it @blackpool72

Alfie May saving us
    Embarrassing
    I literally don't know who is LOL-ING this
    Wake up and focus on the game not trying to wind me up
    We're embarrassing!
    Me... and I'm not trying to wind you up, I genuinely find it funny that grown men find things like this embarrassing

How on earth do you leave the house each day, if you get embarrassed so easily fella? - Its a little bit pathetic
    You don't think Charlton drawing against Cray Valley Paper Mills is embarrassing?

You have no personal or professional pride?

I do.

I'm embarrassed.

And my friends seem to think I / We should be.

Seriously.

I mean - I get out of the house each day just fine.  But I expect my team to beat, by a wide margin, Cray Valley Paper Mills.

And I'm embarrassed we aren't.   In 1 1/2 games....

Happy now
    Much more professional.  Yes.
    Wished we'd done it in 90 in the first game but Alfie May shows what it SHOULD mean to a local lad who is a pro footballer and wanting to make the most of their talent, coupled with hard work.

And that's why he'll be top goalscorer in the division and our player of the year.

Most of our side should try and emulate him.

• Options
    Sorry if been asked multiple times but who is the Co-commentator on BBC? 
  • Options
    We need 35 minutes of May playing like a carthorse if we are going to keep him for any decent time
  • Options
    Matt Upson
  • Options
    Take May off? 
  • Options
    CV did a lot of chasing in that first half. They’ll do well to keep this score down.
  • Options
    First-team regulars pulling the rest of the squad through. 

Now you know why people criticised the 'chuck 11 on the pitch from the reserves' attitude to the first game. 
    It's Alfie May pulling the team through. If May had started the first game instead of Kirk, we would have won easily, even with the rest of that 11
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Typical, I run out of wine, nip to the garage, come back, have a wee and we’ve scored 2
  • Options
    Only Haaland has more goals than May for English clubs this season
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    supaclive said:
    supaclive said:
    supaclive said:
    supaclive said:
    supaclive said:
    We are fooooooooking shite
    😀
    Not so funny now is it @blackpool72

Alfie May saving us
    Embarrassing
    I literally don't know who is LOL-ING this
    Wake up and focus on the game not trying to wind me up
    We're embarrassing!
    Me... and I'm not trying to wind you up, I genuinely find it funny that grown men find things like this embarrassing

How on earth do you leave the house each day, if you get embarrassed so easily fella? - Its a little bit pathetic
    You don't think Charlton drawing against Cray Valley Paper Mills is embarrassing?

You have no personal or professional pride?

I do.

I'm embarrassed.

And my friends seem to think I / We should be.

Seriously.

I mean - I get out of the house each day just fine.  But I expect my team to beat, by a wide margin, Cray Valley Paper Mills.

And I'm embarrassed we aren't.   In 1 1/2 games....

Happy now
    Much more professional.  Yes.
    Wished we'd done it in 90 in the first game but Alfie May shows what it SHOULD mean to a local lad who is a pro footballer and wanting to make the most of their talent, coupled with hard work.

And that's why he'll be top goalscorer in the division and our player of the year.

Most of our side should try and emulate him.

I mean we've equally helped ensure that Cray Valley have stability as a Football club for god knows how long with these two windfalls... I'm quite proud of that fact actually, given that Grassroots Football is such a big factor in English Football

But some random bloke, with no control over a something doesn't want to look stupid, so doubt you'd care about that
  • Options
    Just shows ya, that we should have played Alfie at The Valley, this farce needn't have been necessary...
  • Options
    If we get one maybe, not before then.
  • Options
    Dobbo!
  • Options
    Go on Dobbo
  • Options
    WTF  :D
  • Options
    Maybe now!