Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Retro Charlton Bucket hats

Thanks to @cafc999 in getting a limited run of these made.

£20

Let's us know if you're interested.

All profits to the museum

Comments

• Yes I’m interested 
    where do I sign up 
  • Yes I'm interested 
  • also interested  (for 2 pls)
  • interested
  •  I would like one please. 
  • Interested 
  • Yes please
  • I like, but am I too old, 55
  • Sponsored links:

• Thanks for all the interest.

Purchase details to follow soon
  • Very Welsh.

• And one over here!
  • edited March 2023
    I dont remember bucket hats ever being a thing for us in the past. Ski hats, yes, but not bucket hats. 

What sort of era are we talking? 
  • Off_it said:
    I dont remember bucket hats ever being a thing for us in the past. Ski hats, yes, but not bucket hats. 

I remember a batch of them (red white red ones I think) getting popular around time we were at Upton Park 
  • Off_it said:

I remember a batch of them (red white red ones I think) getting popular around time we were at Upton Park 
    I must've missed those in the massive crowds we got there ..... 🙄
  • Fairly sure I had one. Would have lost it within a month no doubt.

Im we’ll out of touch if a score is the going rate for (an admittedly customised) hat, but they do look very good though 
  • One over here please.
  • They look good for a holiday reckon you’ll sell them 

Always remember the woolly type hats at Selhurst and Upton Park early 90’s I had Charlton only but there were a few half and half with Celtic and Rangers depending on your political view at the time I suppose (I was 10) 😂
  • Those that drink in the fans bar can check out the museum's collection of ski hats to the left of the upstairs entrance to the bar.

• Sponsored links:

• Off_it said:
    AFKABartram said:
    Off_it said:

I must've missed those in the massive crowds we got there ..... 🙄

It was just one geezer flogging them out of a carrier bag on the North Bank. If you stood up the back in 1991/92 you had one.

• Me too.  👍
  • My head is like a small planet, yes it is huge.  What size are these? 

Would it sit proudly on my immense noggin or restrict the blood flow to my brain?
  • edited March 2023
    Do you have them in blue? 😉
  • Retro?
    90s Retro?
    90s Retro?
    Retro?
    I don't think so.
  • Please can I have 1 thanks 
  • If anyone has one of the original bucket hats the 
    Museum would be happy to hear from you
  • Retro?
    90s Retro?
    90s Retro?
    Retro?
    I don't think so.
    Four decades ago.

Our spell at Upton Park is now as far away from today as the erection of the Berlin Wall was from our time at West Ham
  • Retro?
    90s Retro?
    90s Retro?
    Retro?
    I don't think so.
    90s fashion has been back around for the last 3/4 years. When 17 year olds are wearing what you was when you were 17 and you're now 40... its definitely retro !.
  • shine166 said:
    Retro?
    90s Retro?
    90s Retro?
    Retro?
    I don't think so.
    90s fashion has been back around for the last 3/4 years. When 17 year olds are wearing what you was when you were 17 and you're now 40... its definitely retro !.
    I knew it was worth hanging onto those 3 button hole 24” bottoms 🕺