Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Retro Charlton Bucket hats

Comments

• Options
    I need to get myself an Aquascutum scarf 
  • Options
    I need to get myself an Aquascutum scarf 
    And a strong filter on your phone camera
  • Options
    Wouldn’t wear one myself but nice to see folk queuing up to get them and liking them……good on ya.
    Whose idea was it to get some in blue 🙄…….hope you haven’t ordered many, IMHO I fancy that’s going to be a mistake!
  • Options
    Wouldn’t wear one myself but nice to see folk queuing up to get them and liking them……good on ya.
    Whose idea was it to get some in blue 🙄…….hope you haven’t ordered many, IMHO I fancy that’s going to be a mistake!
    The blue reminds me of St Andrews '87.
  • Options
    We had a debate about the blue , but we had requests for it. As Elfs says above , based on the adidas ' Woolwich ' away shirt from 87. 50% of the blue ones sold last night.
  • Options
    Worryingly, I’m slowly coming around to almost liking that village idiot look that bucket hat wearing invokes so well.
  • Options
    Retro?
    90s Retro?
    90s Retro?
    Retro?
    I don't think so.
    Four decades ago.

Our spell at Upton Park is now as far away from today as the erection of the Berlin Wall was from our time at West Ham
    Trying to get through the Blackwell Tunnel was a lot harder then getting over the wall into the west.
  • Options
    @charltonnick  How much are they please ? Liking the White one!
  • Options
    I have messaged you , check your inbox for payment details.
  • Options

£20 plus postage 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We had a debate about the blue , but we had requests for it. As Elfs says above , based on the adidas ' Woolwich ' away shirt from 87. 50% of the blue ones sold last night.
    I am surprised with Sir @SoundAsa£ and his comment.
    Often he is seen wearing a rather interesting blue suit to the games, the hat would match beautifully.
  • Options

£20 plus postage 
    @charltonnick - done mate, message sent to your inbox. Thanks.
  • Options
    I am surprised with Sir @SoundAsa£ and his comment.
    Often he is seen wearing a rather interesting blue suit to the games, the hat would match beautifully.
    Errrrm……no it f’ing wouldn’t!
  • Options
    Everyone that has expressed an interest should have received an email with payment details. We have received more requests than we have hats , so first come first served.
  • Options
    Everyone that has expressed an interest on this thread should have received a message in their inbox.

A bit late, but I'd like one please, if any left
  • Options
    Everyone that has expressed an interest on this thread should have received a message in their inbox.

A bit late, but I'd like one please, if any left
    Thanks , I have sent you payment details , check your inbox.
  • Options
    IAgree said:
    I don’t want a hat.
    I still don’t want a hat.
  • Options
    Depending on your local post office, the hats should be landing on your doorsteps any time now 

Let us know that they have arrived.
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    Mine did Tuesday  - 1 day ! Superfast . They are great btw.
  • Options
    Mine did Tuesday  - 1 day ! Superfast . They are great btw.
    We need a photo 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I am ready for bed
  • Options
    Blue bucket hats now sold out

Still got the red and the white versions in the museum shop

Sold one to an overseas lifer yesterday 
  • Options

We do have a couple of blue ones left , they are sold out in the museum. I have a couple in the lock up , contact me if you want one.
  • Options

We do have a couple of blue ones left , they are sold out in the museum. I have a couple in the lock up , contact me if you want one.
    Oh, where is the lockup lol ..............................................
  • Options
    Secret location , mostly programmes
  • Options
    edited April 2023
    We've ordered a few more blue hats as they were so popular.

We've also ordered a short run of the these yellow and blue ones

And we've still got the red and the white versions in the museum shop or available by post.

Inbox @charltonnick to buy