Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Retro Charlton Bucket hats

Comments

• Options
    I bought this cap in club shop in the 90’s. Never seen another one about.
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    If anyone has one of the original bucket hats the 
    Museum would be happy to hear from you
    Any use to you guys?
    I would ask for a swap.
  • Options
    Stewart said:
    T_C_E said:
    Any use to you guys?
    I would ask for a swap.
    Happy to donate the hat and buy the latest one, as to if it ever gets worn who knows. 🤷‍♂️
  • Options
    Everyone that has expressed an interest on this thread should have received a message in their inbox.
  • Options
    i didn't receive a message but have sent one to you 

if you haven't received that message then the inbox thingy isn't working 
  • Options
    Can I add my name to the list please 
  • Options
    i didn't receive a message but have sent one to you 

if you haven't received that message then the inbox thingy isn't working 
    i reckon i didn't get message because i had clicked on edit profile and had unclicked 'display my profile publicly' before (just reversed that )
  • Options
    cabbie8 said:
    Can I add my name to the list please 
    I have in boxed you
  • Options
    T_C_E said:
    Any use to you guys?
    I had something very similar although it didn't say Addicks. Got it from a kiosk behind the Covered End mid 90s for 2 or 3 quid. It was the season Mickey Bennett came back and played a few games. Remember Nelson scoring a hatrick against Peterborough maybe the same season. I wore it to a couple of Glastonbury's then sadly it perished! I'll try and find a pic.
  • Options
    Yeah, interested.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yeah, interested.
    The hats have proved very popular , I am just awaiting more stock and will let you know when they are available.
  • Options
    I'm interested but are they just "one size fit all" or do you have small or medium sizes
  • Options
    I'm interested but are they just "one size fit all" or do you have small or medium sizes
    One size.
  • Options
    Received today, thank you!  Great quality.  Missus is particularly happy that it is reversible so it can be a plain red bucket 🙄.  All I need now is for the weather to improve 
  • Options
    I’m in please nick
  • Options
    Not a bucket hat fan but would your manufacturer make caps? If so a range based.on Retro shirt designs would be cool
  • Options
    Got mine today 👍
  • Options
    gmantaxi said:
    Received mine today , all ready to wear at my wedding in a few weeks with my millwall supporting wife to be 👌👌
    Fixed it for you
  • Options
    Yeah, interested.
    The hats have proved very popular , I am just awaiting more stock and will let you know when they are available.
    Thanks
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    gmantaxi said:
    Received mine today , all ready to wear at my wedding in a few weeks with my millwall supporting wife to be 👌👌
    Fixed it for you
    Now there’s a thought 🤔
  • Options
    The first batch of 50 red bucket hats sold out in no time so we ordered some more.

Not just red and white but also blue!

Don't @ us, we had that debate internally but it seems there is a market for blue hats based on our 87 play-off final kit.

£20 plus postage.

Limited stock so first come, first served.

Inbox @charltonnick if you want to buy
  • Options
    Yeah, interested.
    I always thought they were called beanie hats.
  • Options
    The first batch of 50 red bucket hats sold out in no time so we ordered some more.

Don't @ us, we had that debate internally but it seems there is a market for blue hats based on our 87 play-off final kit.

£20 plus postage.

They do look a bit ill fitting, can you put a pic on here wearing one before I decide to order.
  • Options

£20 plus postage.

They do look a bit ill fitting, can you put a pic on here wearing one before I decide to order.

£20 plus postage.

Have a look on page 2 , plenty of pictures of them being worn.
  • Options
    Yeah, interested.
    I always thought they were called beanie hats.
    Eh? 

Beanie hats are wool. 
  • Options

£20 plus postage.

The quality and fit are top drawer. 

• Options
    Sold about 25 already.

Gonna be the must wear item at Cheltenham away
  • Options