Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2022-23 Betting Thread

Usual service resumed. 

My slips getting screwed up after 6 minutes lol 

Comments

• O'Connell FGS, 66/1!
  • For tomorrow:

• For 22/23:

• edited August 2022
    not sure if it counts, but we have a standing bet in my office, with a man u and spurs fan, 50 quid if charlton finish higher in our league than theirs. It at least makes the prem focused conversations that I have to suffer a bit more bearable... i've also kinda got 2 new fans in a way as we are talking about hiring a box for a game around christmas time as a doo... that feels like a win for me in this office lol my boss just ordered us three charlton hoodies that we are all gonna wear on the day, and i'm already looking for the perfect game around that time of year to show them.. 
  • I would like to put an acct on Peterborough,Weds, Ipswich and Bolton all making top 6 1but only seem to be offered singles rather than multiples.  Any thoughts peeps?
  • I would like to put an acct on Peterborough,Weds, Ipswich and Bolton all making top 6 1but only seem to be offered singles rather than multiples.  Any thoughts peeps?
    Probably better going through request a bet.
    Not sure if you can once the season has started, let us know if you can.

not sure if it counts, but we have a standing bet in my office, with a man u and spurs fan, 50 quid if charlton finish higher in our league than theirs. It at least makes the prem focused conversations that I have to suffer a bit more bearable... i've also kinda got 2 new fans in a way as we are talking about hiring a box for a game around christmas time as a doo... that feels like a win for me in this office lol my boss just ordered us three charlton hoodies that we are all gonna wear on the day, and i'm already looking for the perfect game around that time of year to show them.. 
    I'm sorry but that is an awful bet lol Spurs bound to get 3rd/4th, be tough to better that
    Not sure if you can once the season has started, let us know if you can.

I'm sorry but that is an awful bet lol Spurs bound to get 3rd/4th, be tough to better that
    Just a bit of office fun. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Dortmund let me down on a six fold tonight too. Gits.
  • I had a little win last night but half wish I'd have added Man City as well (greedy)
    Could have got an extra penny if you cashed out !!!
  • I had a little win last night but half wish I'd have added Man City as well (greedy)
    Nice win - although I'm not sure I like the colours on that screenshot!
  • MrOneLung said:
    I had a little win last night but half wish I'd have added Man City as well (greedy)
    Could have got an extra penny if you cashed out !!!
    Oh yeah i didn't notice that 😂
  • bobmunro said:
    I had a little win last night but half wish I'd have added Man City as well (greedy)
    bobmunro said:
    Sorry Bob, I'm sure you'll have it back soon enough though 😂
  • Is anyone else doing the bet365 Goals Giveaway thing that picks a match each weekday to keep you revisiting the site? The teams 'spin' to create the illusion of chance but I'd bet everyone gets the same game every day. Here's my week so far - if you do this, are yours the same?

• is it just me or has footy betting been particularly ferral this year? I only bet a few quid a week, had 4 100+ to one accys lose on one result, and 1 that I cashed out too early on and regretted it.. 
  • IdleHans said:
    Is anyone else doing the bet365 Goals Giveaway thing that picks a match each weekday to keep you revisiting the site? The teams 'spin' to create the illusion of chance but I'd bet everyone gets the same game every day. Here's my week so far - if you do this, are yours the same?

The only game the same as you is Villa v Man U and that came up on a different day (which matters not).
    PS I'm getting about £2 a week, which they get straight back.
  • Sponsored links:

• IdleHans said:
    Is anyone else doing the bet365 Goals Giveaway thing that picks a match each weekday to keep you revisiting the site? The teams 'spin' to create the illusion of chance but I'd bet everyone gets the same game every day. Here's my week so far - if you do this, are yours the same?

The only game the same as you is Villa v Man U and that came up on a different day (which matters not).
    PS I'm getting about £2 a week, which they get straight back.

Similar sort of return for me. Quite clever marketing to drive site use, these bookmakers are cunning types.
  • IdleHans said:

I've done it every week and missed the odd day, however i have got a few free bets from it. Not sure how random it is but something for nothing i am not complaining. 

Mine this week
    Spurs v Liverpool
    Man City v Fulham
    Missed
    Blackburn v Huddersfield
  • That's the trouble with an all or nothing bet.
    I'd be doing 
    £1 doubles.
    £2 treble.

• What’s the point of having a bet like that if you’re gonna cash out ….. minge 
  • clb74 said:
    That's the trouble with an all or nothing bet.
    I'd be doing 
    £1 doubles.
    £2 treble.

How would that have helped him? 
  • clb74 said:
    That's the trouble with an all or nothing bet.
    I'd be doing 
    £1 doubles.
    £2 treble.

How would that have helped him? 
    I'd look at it that my worst double pays £208.
    The 3 doubles pay £788 for a £1 each.
    If the 3 at any time are correct then I'd cash the doubles in and let the treble run.
  • edited December 2022
    Serious …. Wolves didn’t go 2-1 up until 90+5 and  he cashed out.  An if that’s the case I’m amazed that the cash out was only £93.72p.

The bet pays £20,800 an with no time to go, he took £93.  Or was the Wolves game 1-1 when he bailed out… ??
  • Serious …. Wolves didn’t go 2-1 up until 90+5 and you cashed out.  An if that’s the case I’m amazed that the cash out was only £93.72p.

The bet pays £20,800 an with no time to go, you took £93.  Or was the Wolves game 1-1 when you bailed out… ??
    He cashed out when he still needed another 5 goals
  • edited December 2022
    An having the £2 double would have meant even with Wolves at 1-1 he would have already won £320 , and then why cash out. Although his cash out would have been £1000 or more.

But, small bets to win big amounts, never cash out. He wanted to win £20,000 an bailed for £93….. Hmmm.