Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

2022-23 Betting Thread

Usual service resumed. 

My slips getting screwed up after 6 minutes lol 

Comments

• O'Connell FGS, 66/1!
  • For tomorrow:

• For 22/23:

• edited August 5
    not sure if it counts, but we have a standing bet in my office, with a man u and spurs fan, 50 quid if charlton finish higher in our league than theirs. It at least makes the prem focused conversations that I have to suffer a bit more bearable... i've also kinda got 2 new fans in a way as we are talking about hiring a box for a game around christmas time as a doo... that feels like a win for me in this office lol my boss just ordered us three charlton hoodies that we are all gonna wear on the day, and i'm already looking for the perfect game around that time of year to show them.. 
  • I would like to put an acct on Peterborough,Weds, Ipswich and Bolton all making top 6 1but only seem to be offered singles rather than multiples.  Any thoughts peeps?
  • I would like to put an acct on Peterborough,Weds, Ipswich and Bolton all making top 6 1but only seem to be offered singles rather than multiples.  Any thoughts peeps?
    Probably better going through request a bet.
    Not sure if you can once the season has started, let us know if you can.

not sure if it counts, but we have a standing bet in my office, with a man u and spurs fan, 50 quid if charlton finish higher in our league than theirs. It at least makes the prem focused conversations that I have to suffer a bit more bearable... i've also kinda got 2 new fans in a way as we are talking about hiring a box for a game around christmas time as a doo... that feels like a win for me in this office lol my boss just ordered us three charlton hoodies that we are all gonna wear on the day, and i'm already looking for the perfect game around that time of year to show them.. 
    I'm sorry but that is an awful bet lol Spurs bound to get 3rd/4th, be tough to better that
    Not sure if you can once the season has started, let us know if you can.

I'm sorry but that is an awful bet lol Spurs bound to get 3rd/4th, be tough to better that
    Just a bit of office fun.