Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Cambridge United (a) tickets to go on sale - moved to Tuesday night :-(

edited March 2022 in Match Day Travel
Tickets for Charlton’s Sky Bet League One clash at Cambridge United will go on priority sale from 9.30am on Tuesday, March 22nd.The club have received an allocation of 1,473 for the trip to the Abbey Stadium on Monday, April 18th (3pm) in what is the Addicks' penultimate away fixture of the season.Tickets will be extended through the following loyalty points phases in the coming days before going on general sale from 2pm on Monday, March 28th.Click here to purchase your ticket for Cambridge United (a)PRICESAdult: £22Over 65: £17U24: £17U18: £10U12: £5U5: Free of charge when accompanied by an adultAmbulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and a helper goes free.Wheelchair bays: Five bays are available priced at £15 each and a helper goes free.LOYALTY POINTS620 loyalty points + Valley Gold - Tuesday, March 22nd @9.30am620 loyalty points - Tuesday, March 22nd @2pm600 loyalty points + Valley Gold - Wednesday, March 23rd @9.30am600 loyalty points - Wednesday, March 23rd @2pm580 loyalty points or Valley Gold - Thursday, March 24th @9.30am560 loyalty points - Thursday, March 24th @2pm500 loyalty points - Friday, March 25th @9.30am460 loyalty points - Friday, March 25th @2pm230 loyalty points - Monday, March 28th @9.30amGeneral sale - Monday, March 28th @2pmVALLEY AWAYAway coach travel will be available via the club’s Valley Away service, priced at £19 with the following pick-up points and times*:COACH ONELarkfield: 11.10amGravesend: 11.30amDartford: 11.45amBexleyheath: 12.00pmCharlton: 12.15pmCOACH TWOBromley: 11.40amEltham: 12.00pmCharlton: 12.15pm* Please note that the times are subject to change depending on the uptake of each pick-up point and the number of seats sold.Click here to visit the club’s ticketing page.https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/6234ba49855d9/cambridge-united-a-tickets-to-go-on-sale

Comments

• Looking forward this one. New ground for me, a nice place for a day out and really quick to get to by train
  • Bank Holiday in Cambridge & you have to pay £24 to watch us play our turgid crap.

No thanks.
  • Bank Holiday in Cambridge & you have to pay £24 to watch us play our turgid crap.

No thanks.
    We will be in the top half of the table by then
  • Looking forward this one. New ground for me, a nice place for a day out and really quick to get to by train
    Same. New city and ground for me. Should be a decent day out without be too concerned about the result. Might go up early to have a brief look around. 

If it wasn’t bank holiday Monday would have done the weekend up there.
    Same. New city and ground for me. Should be a decent day out without be too concerned about the result. Might go up early to have a brief look around. 

If it wasn’t bank holiday Monday would have done the weekend up there.
    The fast trains from Kings Cross are only 48 minutes and every half an hour, plus there are slow Thameslink ones
  • Reckon we'll sell out for this. Maybe Ipswich too last game
  • Gutted. My lad has been angling to go to another away game after I took him to Lincoln but I only become eligible Monday 28th so no chance!  Shame.  Still, looks like we will play them next season too.
  • Looking forward, a 92 for me, decent weather hopefully. 
  • clive said:

Tickets for Charlton’s Sky Bet League One clash at Cambridge United will go on priority sale from 9.30am on Tuesday, March 22nd.

The club have received an allocation of 1,473 for the trip to the Abbey Stadium on Monday, April 18th (3pm) in what is the Addicks' penultimate away fixture of the season.

Tickets will be extended through the following loyalty points phases in the coming days before going on general sale from 2pm on Monday, March 28th.

Click here to purchase your ticket for Cambridge United (a)

PRICES

Adult: £22

Over 65: £17

U24: £17

U18: £10

U12: £5

U5: Free of charge when accompanied by an adult

Ambulant Disabled: Available at the relevant price and a helper goes free.

Wheelchair bays: Five bays are available priced at £15 each and a helper goes free.

LOYALTY POINTS

620 loyalty points + Valley Gold - Tuesday, March 22nd @9.30am

620 loyalty points - Tuesday, March 22nd @2pm

600 loyalty points + Valley Gold - Wednesday, March 23rd @9.30am

600 loyalty points - Wednesday, March 23rd @2pm

580 loyalty points or Valley Gold - Thursday, March 24th @9.30am

560 loyalty points - Thursday, March 24th @2pm

500 loyalty points - Friday, March 25th @9.30am

460 loyalty points - Friday, March 25th @2pm

230 loyalty points - Monday, March 28th @9.30am

General sale - Monday, March 28th @2pm

VALLEY AWAY

Away coach travel will be available via the club’s Valley Away service, priced at £19 with the following pick-up points and times*:

COACH ONE

Larkfield: 01.10am

Gravesend: 11.30am

Dartford: 11.45am

Bexleyheath: 12.00pm

Charlton: 12.15pm

COACH TWO

Bromley: 11.40am

Eltham: 12.00pm

Charlton: 12.15pm

* Please note that the times are subject to change depending on the uptake of each pick-up point and the number of seats sold.

Click here to visit the club’s ticketing page.

Corrected Larkfield for you there Clive 
  • Really looking forward to this one. I've been to the Abbey Stadium a couple of times, the last being a 2-2 draw in September 1983, when I ended up in A&E after a minor car accident post-nightclub. A lesson not to accept lifts from strange women but it was only a couple of head stitches, so no harm done.

A good friend of mine is an ardent Cambridge supporter, so we'll certainly be having a few sharpeners pre-match. I've been to Cambridge a few times in the past for work conferences but have a three night trip there with my wife and daughter this week, so shall probably undertake some pub scouting should the opportunity arise.
  • Sponsored links:

• The away end at Cambridge has a capacity of 1,600.  
  • Cambridge is a lovely town....would be a nice trip if I weren't over 3,000 miles away
  • I’ll be there for this.  Ground number 85 of the current 92.  

I expect to lose 2 this season maybe with Oldham and Scunthorpe dropping to the conference, but maybe gain Stockport if they come up from the conference as I’ve been there.  Other than that I want Forest Green, Newport and Sutton to come up.  Fingers crossed at least Forest Green can come up 
  • Going to be a change of date for this one 
  • Alcafc1 said:
    Going to be a change of date for this one 
    why?
  • Croydon said:
    Alcafc1 said:
    why?
    Due to sky television fixtures over Easter apparently 
  • Alcafc1 said:
    Croydon said:
    Alcafc1 said:
    why?
    I can see that Sky haven't picked their games for Easter weekend yet - https://www.skysports.com/watch/football-on-sky

But why on earth would they select a League 1 match between two sides with absolutely zero to play for?! There's Championship fixtures on Good Friday and Easter Monday and Ipswich v Wigan plus plenty of other League 1 games with something riding on them.
  • It will most likely be wigans game against Cambridge on the Friday moved so are game on the Monday would need to be moved
  • Why have tickets gone on sale and then sky moved the game?

Its a nothing game for Sky, has Chris Parkes got a replacement yet, or is there going to be more rubbish like this?
  • It’s really not worth bothering planning away games for the rest of the season , if the club are going to keep mucking fans about, Sky haven’t been interested in us all season.
  • Sponsored links:

• Alcafc1 said:
    Croydon said:
    Alcafc1 said:
    why?
    Really? Why would that affect a mid-table L1 clash?
  • Alcafc1 said:
    It will most likely be wigans game against Cambridge on the Friday moved so are game on the Monday would need to be moved
    Even on Friday, Rotherham vs Ipswich and MKD vs Wednesday look more attractive than Wigan vs Cambridge

Or in the Championship Bournemouth vs Boro, Luton vs Forest, Preston vs Millwall
  • What happened to the days of playing Easter Saturday and then Easter Monday? Game’s gone soft 
  • Why have tickets gone on sale and then sky moved the game?

Its a nothing game for Sky, has Chris Parkes got a replacement yet, or is there going to be more rubbish like this?
    In this case it's not our game being televised, but potentially another game being televised requiring our game to be moved.
  • shirty5 said:
    What happened to the days of playing Easter Saturday and then Easter Monday? Game’s gone soft 
    More like Good Friday, Easter Saturday and Monday. 3 games in 4 days.
  • It never crossed my mind this match could be affected by TV. I've arranged a week of seeing friends and football around this...right pain if it now moves to the Tues eve or something.
  • It's on Twitter now - "likely to be moved due to television selections elsewhere"
  • Bilko said:
    shirty5 said:
    What happened to the days of playing Easter Saturday and then Easter Monday? Game’s gone soft 
    I remember only too well the club doing that in 1976 and getting a brilliant set of results - actually beating Millwall 3-2 at home on Good Friday, getting a 0-0 draw the following day at Orient and then thrashing Chelsea 4-0 on Easter Monday.

Maybe we should try that more often!
  • It never crossed my mind this match could be affected by TV. I've arranged a week of seeing friends and football around this...right pain if it now moves to the Tues eve or something.
    @jimmymelrose visit from France has been arranged around this inc 3nights in a hotel with the wife and three kids. He ain't gonna be happy.
  • Bilko said:
    shirty5 said:
    I remember only too well the club doing that in 1976 and getting a brilliant set of results - actually beating Millwall 3-2 at home on Good Friday, getting a 0-0 draw the following day at Orient and then thrashing Chelsea 4-0 on Easter Monday.

Maybe we should try that more often!
    Happy days!!!