Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Cambridge United (a) tickets to go on sale - moved to Tuesday night :-(

13»

Comments

• Options
    260 tickets sold.
  • Options
    Just got my tickets through and saw my 2 favourite words on it - ‘unreserved seating’.
  • Options
    JaShea99 said:
    Just got my tickets through and saw my 2 favourite words on it - ‘unreserved seating’.
    Si' darrn
  • Options
    494 tickets sold.
  • Options
    Only live 45 mins from Cambridge.  If I nip over early doors and lay my scarf on a seat, will that reserve it for later?? 😂🤣😂
  • Options
    623 tickets sold
  • Options
    692 tickets sold.
  • Options
    753 tickets sold
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Was planning on bringing my other half to this, considering the amount of weekends away I’ve done for football this season.

Gave it the right big one - booked a hotel the night before, told her we’d do a weekend looking around the town etc. 

Now I’ve already bought two tickets, I can’t wait to tell her that the trip is now likely to be nothing more than two mid-table sides battle it out in a 0-0 draw on a Tuesday night. 

This exact same thing happened for Gillingham earlier in the season, and after that match she genuinely asked: “So what is it that keeps you coming every week?”
    Tom…..not sure how old you are but coming only once a week might not be too interesting for the misses. 🤭
  • Options
    765 tickets sold.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I have two spare adult tickets for the Cambridge game (unreserved seating) but we can no longer make the trip.  I don't want any money for them, merely to find them a good home rather than going to waste. If anyone's interested, please DM me and I'll stick them in the post.
  • Options
    Blucher said:
    I have two spare adult tickets for the Cambridge game (unreserved seating) but we can no longer make the trip.  I don't want any money for them, merely to find them a good home rather than going to waste. If anyone's interested, please DM me and I'll stick them in the post.
    Yes please, il DM you
  • Options
    clive said:
    765 tickets sold.
    would be great to get 1k
  • Options
    798 tickets sold.
  • Options
    Croydon said:
    clive said:
    765 tickets sold.
    would be great to get 1k
    Wouldve sold out had it been the monday
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Croydon said:
    clive said:
    765 tickets sold.
    would be great to get 1k
    Wouldve sold out had it been the monday
    Yep definitely. Real shame as it looks a great away end
  • Options
    844 tickets sold.
  • Options
    I thought this would sell out considering we haven’t played them away since 1992
  • Options
    Does seem a pretty low turnout even with it being a Tuesday night. Looks like everyone is going to Ipswich instead.
  • Options
    Alcafc1 said:
    I thought this would sell out considering we haven’t played them away since 1992
    I'll go next season.
    I don't fancy treading in those cow pats in the dark. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Alcafc1 said:
    I'm boycotting because they moved the game from the monday
  • Options
    shine166 said:
    Blucher said:
    Yes please, il DM you
    You b******, you beat me to it.
  • Options
    I'm still going this weekend. I'm just going to do this instead:

letsgopunting.co.uk

• Options
    Lots of good pubs in Cambridge if anyone gets time in the afternoon/early eve check out the RAF bar or the Anchor on the river or further out the Free Press
    Jump in an Uber and will be at the ground in 10 mins !
    Great town 
  • Options
    Lots of good pubs in Cambridge if anyone gets time in the afternoon/early eve check out the RAF bar or the Anchor on the river or further out the Free Press
    Jump in an Uber and will be at the ground in 10 mins !
    Great town 

The last time I went was in '82, not sure how it compares to Oxford as a day out.
  • Options
    No, that wasn't me, lol. 
    I was wearing a Charlton T-Shirt for the weekend so you'd have had a fair chance of guessing it were me correctly
    (although that's not why I wore it btw😁).

We did the punting on the Sunday morning.
    King's College was amazing. On any future away game I advise anyone to get there early to check it out.