Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shrewsbury Town (a) tickets to go on sale

Tickets for Charlton’s Sky Bet League One clash against Shrewsbury Town at Montgomery Waters Meadow will go on general sale at 9.30am on Thursday, October 28th.

The Addicks have received an initial allocation of 1,000 for the trip to Shropshire on Saturday, November 27th (3pm).

Click here to book your tickets for Shrewsbury Town (a)

PRICES

Adults: £20

Over 65: £15

U23: £15

U18: £8

U12: £8 or FREE when accompanied by a full-paying adult

Ambulant Disabled: Relevant age category and the helper is free of charge

There are six wheelchair bays available priced £15, with the helper free of charge.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/617a56f108b57/shrewsbury-town-a-tickets-to-go-on-sale

Comments

• Nice touch with the free u12s ticket when with an adult.
  • ChiAddick said:
    Nice touch with the free u12s ticket when with an adult.
    Yep, taking my 10 year old to his 1st away game and saw this.

Getting a coach from Bromley, never done it from there before, is it outside Bromley North Station? 
  • ChiAddick said:
    Agreed

There's quite a variety in the prices we've been charged for concessionary tickets this season
  • ChiAddick said:

Getting a coach from Bromley, never done it from there before, is it outside Bromley North Station? 

Information on pick-up points for away fixture:

Larkfield – Kingfisher Road sheltered bus stop, by Martin Square

Gravesend – bus stop by old A2 Tollgate underpass

Dartford (1) – Heath Lane, by retail park at junction with Princes Road 

Bexleyheath – Hall Place car park 

Bromley – Bromley North Station 

Eltham – Well Hall Road junction with Dickson Road 

Charlton – Anchor & Hope Lane Bus stop

https://www.cafc.co.uk/tickets/home-game-travel/away-game-travel

• ChiAddick said:

It's always been just behind, down the car park side of Bromley North station (not Sherman Road side).
  • Heading up from Bristol for this one and will probably drive if anyone based in the west country wants to join
  • 4 of us going to this one.

Driving up on the Friday & staying overnight . Home straight after the final whistle.
  • Heading up from Bristol for this one and will probably drive if anyone based in the west country wants to join
    Don't forget the ULEZ area on polluting vehicles which began on Monday.  It runs from the South and North circulars inwards. Check your vehicle for needing to pay on Tfl Ulez info. £12.50 a day 
    From Bristol to Shrewsbury??
  • ChiAddick said:

Around the corner approaching the bus terminus.
  • Sponsored links:

• it would still be cheaper than the train!
    Don't forget the ULEZ area on polluting vehicles which began on Monday.  It runs from the South and North circulars inwards. Check your vehicle for needing to pay on Tfl Ulez info. £12.50 a day 
    I'm pretty confident markwebb25 will not be going through the ULEZ area on a Bristol to Shrewsbury journey.
    You couldn't make it up, you really couldn't.
  • There is an upcoming ULEZ in Bristol I believe. 
  • sensible pricing structure there, should encourage a few more along
  • Does anyone know why the pickup times are different on the official site that says one time 

on the email confirmation says another
  • Any idea how many we have sold for Shrews?
  • Mike said:
    Any idea how many we have sold for Shrews?
    697 tickets so far.
  • Still need to get mine. Hoping we can get close to 1k after yesterday win
  • 124 of the initial 1000 left 
  • 124 of the initial 1000 left 
    Not bad at all
  • Sponsored links:

• 107 left now - gonna be a decent atmos Saturday
  • clb74 said:
    Amazing our away support this season.
    Averaging about 1100 no wonder ohhaah is quite.
    3rd division football up until a few weeks ago not much too shout about.
    Yes, I know a few of the teams weve not played in donkeys years.
    But we have Shrewsbury and to be taking 900 up there especially with just having played  Morecambe midweek is unreal for us.
    Unfortunately at my age I will be needing Saturday to recover from Morecambe and also with the wallet taking a pounding there aswell.
    Anyway enjoy those going.
    Same here, I tend to spread out my distance away games. Shrewsbury is a nice place, if a dull ground
  • clb74 said:
    Amazing our away support this season.
    Averaging about 1100 no wonder ohhaah is quite.
    3rd division football up until a few weeks ago not much too shout about.
    Yes, I know a few of the teams weve not played in donkeys years.
    But we have Shrewsbury and to be taking 900 up there especially with just having played  Morecambe midweek is unreal for us.
    Unfortunately at my age I will be needing Saturday to recover from Morecambe and also with the wallet taking a pounding there aswell.
    Anyway enjoy those going.
    Same here, I tend to spread out my distance away games. Shrewsbury is a nice place, if a dull ground
    Stayed in Shrewsbury for 3 nights last time we played them.
    Went to Chester on the Sunday.
  • Three of us going.
    Looking forward to the arctic conditions :#
  • On the 11.15 to Birmingham, four carriages only and been told the train will be twenty minutes late.  I bet the toilet is not working :#
  • edited November 2021
    Information for those heading to/from Euston tomorrow.
    The Victoria line may have a very limited or no service after 20.30 due to industrial action.
  • Going to be a cold one, winter has arrived!
  • clive said:
    Information for those heading to/from Euston tomorrow, no Northern line at London Bridge or Bank due to engineering works.
    The Victoria line may have a very limited or no service after 20.30 due to industrial action.
    change for the Thameslink to St Pancras and walk