Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Shrewsbury Town (a) tickets to go on sale

Comments

• Anyone here at Crewe? My dad and I are gonna get a taxi to the game if anyone wants to share. No luck with trains at all
    Ouch!!!
  • It’s at times like this that we really miss dear old Syd Cheesewright. 🙁
  • Going to Wolverhampton now, then will work something out from there. Not even taxi’s running from Crewe
  • Amazing efforts going in from some people.

good luck all
  • I can’t see my 2 lads making it to the game in time, had 3 cancelled trains at Euston.
  • Plenty of us stuck in Crewe. Can’t get a taxi for any money
  • Amazing efforts going in from some people.

good luck all
    There is.
    If I was at Birmingham or Wolverhampton I'd be heading back to London.
  • Got a cab booked from Wolverhampton and found two addicks on the train who are keen to jump in. Wonder how many of the 900 will make it there! 
  • Plenty of us stuck in Crewe. Can’t get a taxi for any money
    Feel for or all of you.
    Are there any small coaches/mini buses that you could club together and hire, bit late in the day but you might strike lucky.
  • Sponsored links:

• Any chance there is a local Enterprise car hire that you can take form locations you are stuck and drop off at Shrewsbury ? 
  • Very frustrating to say the least... 
  • Train organiser or not, bad weather is always to be a struggle when it affects the trains the way it has. 
  • Just arrived at the Brooklands pub
  • Should the rail company be providing alternative transport (coaches)?
  • We tried to get taxi from Wolverhampton. No joy. One said over an hour and the other said no chance! Bad weather the main problem. Softee midlander! 
    Any seemed little choice but to head back home.
    Won't even get back for the Charlton TV commentary now
  • My dad got to Crewe and went home. No way to get from there….I’m here…he has my ticket!
  • On the way to Shrewsbury. Back up in here 
  • Always Birmingham v Blackpool if you want your fix 
  • Feel for you all. 
  • Sponsored links:

• My dad got to Crewe and went home. No way to get from there….I’m here…he has my ticket!
    there are tickets on the door - not ideal but an option 
  • MrOneLung said:
    My dad got to Crewe and went home. No way to get from there….I’m here…he has my ticket!
    Gonna have to. I’m in the city centre at the moment but will make my way over in about an hour. 
    You will be able to buy one at the ground.
    If not, stand at the away fans turnstiles and ask if anyone has a spare…..I bet there will be quite a few on offer.
    Good luck RR.
  • Few of my mates got a mini buse from Wolverhampton
  • Managed to get a cab from Wolverhampton in the end, let's hope the game is still on...
    You will be able to buy one at the ground.
    If not, stand at the away fans turnstiles and ask if anyone has a spare…..I bet there will be quite a few on offer.
    Good luck RR.
    Cheer mate 
  • MrOneLung said:
    My dad got to Crewe and went home. No way to get from there….I’m here…he has my ticket!
    Gonna have to. I’m in the city centre at the moment but will make my way over in about an hour. 
    At least try the ticket office, explain what happened and they might take pity on you!
  • se9addick said:
    MrOneLung said:
    At least try the ticket office, explain what happened and they might take pity on you!
    Cheers SE9 - that’s Plan A!
  • The Bayliss Executive coach passengers are oblivious to all the troubles of the other cafc faithful 
  • cabbles said:
    The Bayliss Executive coach passengers are oblivious to all the troubles of the other cafc faithful 
    All in grossed watching the latest Jim Davidson DVD