Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Morecambe away tickets to go on sale

Tickets for Charlton’s Sky Bet League One clash against Morecambe at the Mazuma Stadium will go on general sale at 9.30am on Monday, October 25th.

The Addicks have received an initial allocation of 1,010 for the trip to Lancashire on Tuesday, November 23rd (7.45pm), with an additional allocation available if required.

Click here to book your tickets for Morecambe (a)

PRICES

Standing

Adults: £20

Over 65: £15

U22: £10

U18: £5

U14: £3

Seating

Adults: £25

Over 65: £20

U22: £15

U17: £7

U14: £5

Ambulant Disabled: Relevant age category and the helper is free of charge

There are five wheelchair bays available priced at the relevant age category, with the helper free of charge.

https://www.cafc.co.uk/news/view/616e95599c1aa/morecambe-away-tickets-to-go-on-sale

Comments

• Valley Express leaving Larkfield 10am

Anyone would think it's a 3pm kick off!

Ever been up and down the M6 lately....Can be pockets of hold ups every where. Miles of roadworks in Lancashire with idiotic lorry drivers flashing you when your doing 50 in a 50, Experienced by yours truly on Friday coming back from that region.
  • Got my 2,

I’ve been to Morecambe once before and it was the most grim town I’ve been to in the UK so I couldn’t resist going back. Can’t wait!
  • All over this 
  • Train, hotel, tickets booked. 
    Happy days 
  • Thanks for that Clive!
  • Got my 2,

I’ve been to Morecambe once before and it was the most grim town I’ve been to in the UK so I couldn’t resist going back. Can’t wait!
    It has been tidied up, but like most places the back streets can be pretty grim. They have also built a Lancaster bypass now, so quicker and easier access from the M6. Dont forget to have your picture taken with Eric Morecombe statue on the sea front.
  • Was thinking of staying in Lancaster.

Havent been to this part of the world before. Would anyone recommend Morecambe over Lancaster for a night’s stay? 
  • Sponsored links:

There was a guy behind me at the bar before the at Sunderland moaning about leaving Larkfield Saturday saying how he had been on the coach for 7 hours. He looked a broken man.  

Was he sat next to @clb74 for the duration?
  • cafctom said:
    Was thinking of staying in Lancaster.

Havent been to this part of the world before. Would anyone recommend Morecambe over Lancaster for a night’s stay? 
    Lancaster is a nice place
  • cafctom said:

Lancaster is fantastic.  Only 10 minutes by train to Morecame.
  • Got my 2,

Wait till we play Newport next season.
  • cafctom said:

I'm staying in Lancaster. As others have said, only a short train after the game. As a city and uni town, it'll have a lot more to it - mainly better options of accomodation!
  • New pair of swimming shorts purchased for this game.
  • cafctom said:

There are probable engineering works on the train back to Lancaster after the match.
    So if you stay at Lancaster, you may/may not need to get a cab, so we opted for Morecambe.
  • cafctom said:

There are probable engineering works on the train back to Lancaster after the match.
    So if you stay at Lancaster, you may/may not need to get a cab, so we opted for Morecambe.
    I assume they'd run replacement buses though

I think normal buses run too, even in the evening
  • cafctom said:

Absolutely and emphatically not. I know both areas fairly well over many years, and Lancaster is a really nice, small-scale city and a good evening out if you have the time (Weds-Sat at least). As for Morecambe, there's a reason that a 'singer' I absolutely detest once described it as 'the seaside town they forgot to close down'. 
  • cafctom said:

It's about 12 quid in a cab morecambe to Lancaster 
  • Sponsored links:

• cafctom said:

I assume they'd run replacement buses though

I think normal buses run too, even in the evening
    Yes, but I didn't fancy standing near the sea front waiting for a bus replacement at 10pm, especially if it's blowing a gale and the rain is coming in sidewards.
  • clb74 said:
    cafctom said:

It's about 12 quid in a cab morecambe to Lancaster 
    Yeah and maybe 50/100 people wanting one.
  • cafctom said:

Absolutely and emphatically not. I know both areas fairly well over many years, and Lancaster is a really nice, small-scale city and a good evening out if you have the time (Weds-Sat at least). As for Morecambe, there's a reason that a 'singer' I absolutely detest once described it as 'the seaside town they forgot to close down'. 
    Lyrics
    Trudging slowly over wet sand
    Back to the bench where your clothes were stolen
    This is the coastal town
    That they forgot to close down
    Armageddon, come Armageddon!
    Come, Armageddon! Come!
    Everyday is like Sunday
    Everyday is silent and grey
    Hide on the promenade
    Etch a postcard :
    "How I Dearly Wish I Was Not Here"
    In the seaside town
    That they forgot to bomb
    Come, come, come, nuclear bomb
    Everyday is like Sunday
    Trudging back over pebbles and sand
    And a strange dust lands on your hands
    (And on your face)
    (On your face)
    (On your face)
    (On your face)
    Everyday is like Sunday
    "Win yourself a cheap tray"
    Share some greased tea with me
    Source: LyricFind
    Songwriters: Stephen Street / Steven Morrissey
    Everyday Is Like Sunday lyrics © Warner Chappell Music, Inc, BMG Rights Management

Absolute genius, although his gigs aren't as good these days.
  • cafctom said:

Lyrics
    Trudging slowly over wet sand
    Back to the bench where your clothes were stolen
    This is the coastal town
    That they forgot to close down
    Armageddon, come Armageddon!
    Come, Armageddon! Come!
    Everyday is like Sunday
    Hide on the promenade
    Etch a postcard :
    "How I Dearly Wish I Was Not Here"
    In the seaside town
    That they forgot to bomb
    Come, come, come, nuclear bomb
    Everyday is like Sunday
    Trudging back over pebbles and sand
    And a strange dust lands on your hands
    (And on your face)
    (On your face)
    (On your face)
    (On your face)
    Everyday is like Sunday
    "Win yourself a cheap tray"
    Share some greased tea with me
    Source: LyricFind
    Songwriters: Stephen Street / Steven Morrissey
    Everyday Is Like Sunday lyrics © Warner Chappell Music, Inc, BMG Rights Management

Absolute genius, although his gigs aren't as good these days.
    Aw man - I was close, but no cigar.
  • What are the trains looking like, prices etc? 
  • agim said:
    What are the trains looking like, prices etc? 
    Expensive 
  • How can a coach to the other end of England leave 10 hours before ko

• How can a coach to the other end of England leave 10 hours before ko

Be lucky to make kick off
  • cafctom said:

There is a travelodge in the centre of Morecombe with a car park fairly close. Better still if you can stay in a village called Caton which is on the opposite side on the M6, that is lovely. Further a trip to the Crook 'O' Lune is recommended and it has a cafe and picnic area attached to it.