Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Morecambe away tickets to go on sale

Comments

• Options
    With the crowds I couldn't get to the ticket office on Saturday to collect my ticket. Hoping they can post it Monday to arrive Tuesday morning or I'll just have to buy another on the door at Morecombe.

You may be able to collect it at the Morecombe ticket office. I did this for the Burton game.
  • Options
    Staying a couple of miles from the ground. Will be 3 of us. Looking forward to it. 
  • Options
    Top effort to everyone going. 
  • Options
    Working Monday night, power nap in car on way up from Yorkshire. 

Noticed that a fair few hotels were fully booked really looking forward to this one. 

Pubs to visit? 
  • Options
    AddickRam said:
    Working Monday night, power nap in car on way up from Yorkshire. 

Noticed that a fair few hotels were fully booked really looking forward to this one. 

Pubs to visit? 
    There is a decent crawl in Lancaster tomorrow afternoon.
  • Options
    1045 from Wool, 1430 Euston today, be good to catch up with some old mates today, tomorrow & Wednesday, few beers, and will be my 1st game this season - looking forward to some northern hospitality & obligatory selfie with Eric. 
  • Options
    Does anyone know if its been announced if you can get them on the day? Wasn't sure if I'd be free in that evening till this morning and im temporarily based nearby. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LTKapal said:
    Does anyone know if its been announced if you can get them on the day? Wasn't sure if I'd be free in that evening till this morning and im temporarily based nearby. 
    You'll be able to get one tomorrow night.
  • Options
    Annoying to be losing my record of never missing a Charlton away game at Morecambe!
  • Options
    Shorts and t shirt weather tomorrowThosr that are going.h
  • Options
    We're on the 09.30 from Euston.
    I'm hoping to see the game.
    Best of luck 🤓
  • Options
    gutted to be missing this one know loads that are going - but only started a new job recently and just couldn't get it off. 
  • Options
    To all going have a safe journey up and back and lets hope for another 3 points.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited November 2021
    Jason Euell is at Euston. Probably on the same train as me, as he wanted to pick my brain
  • Options
    On route now getting the 12:30, youuuuu reddssssss!!!!!
  • Options
    leaving in an hour and cant wait for this! COYA   
  • Options
    On half 1 train up. 
  • Options
    On train to Crewe and meeting NLA there before the onward trip up to morecombe
  • Options
    Anyone who's semi interested in motorcycle racing, there's a big John McGuinness mural on Victoria Street - the most successful living TT racer.
  • Options
    Sat in the boozer opposite Euston, should be a good trip
  • Options
    Gutted I can't make this, was going to go and spend a couple of nights up there, but was laid low with Covid the other week so decided not to risk booking anything.

Looks like a cracking away trip; hope those going enjoy it and bring back three points.