Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Morecambe away tickets to go on sale

Comments

• Options
    edited October 2021
    cafctom said:
    Was thinking of staying in Lancaster.

Havent been to this part of the world before. Would anyone recommend Morecambe over Lancaster for a night’s stay? 
    There is a travelodge in the centre of Morecombe with a car park fairly close. Better still if you can stay in a village called Caton which is on the opposite side on the M6, that is lovely. Further a trip to the Crook 'O' Lune is recommended and it has a cafe and picnic area attached to it.
    I don’t drive unfortunately so will need to be close to the station. Am now leaning towards  Morecambe for the hotel and then just getting a train to Lancaster to have a look round the next day. 
  • Options
    Train booked, going via Manchester picadily £34 quid one way. 
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    cafctom said:

Havent been to this part of the world before. Would anyone recommend Morecambe over Lancaster for a night’s stay? 
    There is a travelodge in the centre of Morecombe with a car park fairly close. Better still if you can stay in a village called Caton which is on the opposite side on the M6, that is lovely. Further a trip to the Crook 'O' Lune is recommended and it has a cafe and picnic area attached to it.
    I don’t drive unfortunately so will need to be close to the station. Am now leaning towards  Morecambe for the hotel and then just getting a train to Lancaster to have a look round the next day. 
    We're getting to Lancaster around midday, so we can have a few or more hours there if we wish, before heading to Morecambe.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    Train booked
    Travelodge Morecambe booked
    4 Match tickets booked 
    Two days off worked booked
    ✅ 
  • Options
    Train booked, going via Manchester picadily £34 quid one way. 
    Are you not coming back?
    Got a lift back with one of my mates who is driving up Sunday.
  • Options
    Sounds like quite a few Charlton booked into the Morecambe Travelodge
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    cafctom said:

We're getting to Lancaster around midday, so we can have a few or more hours there if we wish, before heading to Morecambe.
    The Kings own Royal Regiment museum is well worth a visit.
  • Options
    Really tempted of this, could be my first Charlton game for over three years after being out of the country for a while.. doubt I’d convince anyone to go with me though. 
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Its in a great location, bang in the centre of town. Its only 2 mins walk from a spoons if you like their pubs and 5 mins from the promenade, which is great if you like walking up and down and enjoying the Irish sea.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Over 250 sold in the first 24 hours, not bad going. Be good to get 800 or so up there.
  • Options
    Sorted, will be staying in Lancaster
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Its in a great location, bang in the centre of town. Its only 2 mins walk from a spoons if you like their pubs and 5 mins from the promenade, which is great if you like walking up and down and enjoying the Irish sea.
    Surprised you're not up there already.
  • Options
    Belv said:
    Over 250 sold in the first 24 hours, not bad going. Be good to get 800 or so up there.
    700 minimum
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    cafctom said:

The DJ Bayliss coach is calling all of you…..
  • Options
    cafctom said:
    Surprised you're not up there already.
    Lol, I was up there last week on holiday around that area.
  • Options
    Just got our 18.
    Bradford's coming over from Bradford.
  • Options
    4 booked for this
  • Options
    I'm in, going solo after work from Leeds
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Tempted by this, hotel is a faff though
  • Options
    Yup for me, going up Monday back on Wens, meeting up with some old mates & enjoying some autumn Irish Sea rivieraesque weather. 1st match of the season for me & looking forward to it 👍
  • Options
    Belv said:
    Not many sold today
  • Options
    clb74 said:
    Belv said:
    Not many sold today
    About 700 left, so 3-400 sold?
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    It couldn't be much harder or expensive to get to on a Tuesday night, to be fair.

On a separate note, as I'm going on my own - if anyone fancies a pint before the game drop me a message. Quite happy sat on my own though  :)
  • Options
    It couldn't be much harder or expensive to get to on a Tuesday night, to be fair.

On a separate note, as I'm going on my own - if anyone fancies a pint before the game drop me a message. Quite happy sat on my own though  :)
    Your first round?
  • Options

Thanks very much, leave the money behind the bar and I'll come and claim it  ;)