Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Sean Lock RIP

Comments

• Options
    Absolutely gutted to get the BBC news alert on my phone this morning.
    Such a funny fella.  Absolutely made 8 out of 10 cats for our house.  RIP.
  • Options
    Oh no, I wasn't aware he was so ill - RIP
  • Options
    So sad. RIP Sean
  • Options
    Sad news. RIP.
  • Options
    Gutted. One of those comedians that were so naturally funny they made it look easy, like he wasn’t even putting on an act. RIP
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    Very, very funny man.  Terrible news that he's just passed away.  

I am sure that lots of people will have known he was ill, but I didn't.  This has really hit me. 

• Options
    Am so gutted to hear this. An outstanding comedian who will be missed by so many. He has left us with so many funny moments to look back upon and I hope he rests in peace with no more pain, just a joke and a smile to keep his fellow spirits tickled. RIP
  • Options
    Remembering him saying, deadpan.  "Oh yeh.  I'm a Belieber". Still makes me laugh.
  • Options
    Shocked and saddened by this , funny guy,  RIP Sean. 
  • Options
    Very sad. RIP.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A very sharp and quick mind and who was highly rated by his peers and the younger generation of comics.

RIP Sean Lock.
  • Options
    Extremely sad, such a funny man RIP
  • Options
    Gutted.  A very funny man who enjoyed his craft and was very good at it 

RIP
  • Options
    Awful news.RIP
  • Options
    No no no. Honestly gutted
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    One of my favourites - seeing him do his stand up live a few years back, perhaps one of the funniest nights I’ve had. This is so sad. RIP Sean, you’ll be missed.
  • Options
    Genuinely funny, I would watch shows I didn't particularly like if he was on.  He'll be missed. RIP.
  • Options
    RIP Sean
  • Options
    Terrible news. Hilarious bloke and never funny at anybody’s expense, apart from Jimmy Carr maybe. Will miss him.
  • Options
    Aw, shit. Really enjoyed his humour.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Terribly sad news. As others have stated, he was a very funny and quick witted comedian.

RIP Sean.
  • Options
    I hope he's sat in a tree somewhere spitting at pigeons. RIP Sean.
  • Options
    PS 15 Storeys High is perhaps one of the most under the radar/ under rated comedies out there.  Would recommend if you've not seen it.
  • Options
    Really saddened and shocked, one of my favourite comedians.
    I didn't have the slightest idea that he was even ill and always watch 8 out of 10 etc. 
  • Options
    Very sad and shocking news. He was an extremely funny comic. RIP
  • Options
    Gutted, easily the funniest man on TV.

Carrot  in a box and the tiger who came for a pint were comedy gold.

RIP
  • Options
    I can only say the same sentiments as others here, I bloody loved his style, one of my all time favourite comedians. Gutted to hear this. RIP Sean. 
  • Options
    Ah man, that's terrible news. Loved 15 Storeys High and very much my sort of humour throughout his career. Awful.
  • Options
    Absolutely gutted to hear this. Such a funny man. 

RIP
  • Options
    Bollocks to the fucking horrible bastard illness. I hate it.

RIP Sean you funny fucker.

I cornered him once after we played Chelsea, god knows what i said to him but he took it in good humour.