Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sean Lock RIP

Comments

• Absolutely gutted to get the BBC news alert on my phone this morning.
    Such a funny fella.  Absolutely made 8 out of 10 cats for our house.  RIP.
  • Oh no, I wasn't aware he was so ill - RIP
  • So sad. RIP Sean
  • Sad news. RIP.
  • Gutted. One of those comedians that were so naturally funny they made it look easy, like he wasn’t even putting on an act. RIP
  • Chizz said:
    Very, very funny man.  Terrible news that he's just passed away.  

I am sure that lots of people will have known he was ill, but I didn't.  This has really hit me. 

• Am so gutted to hear this. An outstanding comedian who will be missed by so many. He has left us with so many funny moments to look back upon and I hope he rests in peace with no more pain, just a joke and a smile to keep his fellow spirits tickled. RIP
  • Remembering him saying, deadpan.  "Oh yeh.  I'm a Belieber". Still makes me laugh.
  • Shocked and saddened by this , funny guy,  RIP Sean. 
  • Very sad. RIP.
  • Sponsored links:

• A very sharp and quick mind and who was highly rated by his peers and the younger generation of comics.

RIP Sean Lock.
  • Extremely sad, such a funny man RIP
  • Gutted.  A very funny man who enjoyed his craft and was very good at it 

RIP
  • No no no. Honestly gutted
  • edited August 2021
    One of my favourites - seeing him do his stand up live a few years back, perhaps one of the funniest nights I’ve had. This is so sad. RIP Sean, you’ll be missed.
  • Genuinely funny, I would watch shows I didn't particularly like if he was on.  He'll be missed. RIP.
  • Terrible news. Hilarious bloke and never funny at anybody’s expense, apart from Jimmy Carr maybe. Will miss him.
  • Aw, shit. Really enjoyed his humour.
  • Sponsored links:

• Terribly sad news. As others have stated, he was a very funny and quick witted comedian.

RIP Sean.
  • I hope he's sat in a tree somewhere spitting at pigeons. RIP Sean.
  • PS 15 Storeys High is perhaps one of the most under the radar/ under rated comedies out there.  Would recommend if you've not seen it.
  • Really saddened and shocked, one of my favourite comedians.
    I didn't have the slightest idea that he was even ill and always watch 8 out of 10 etc. 
  • Very sad and shocking news. He was an extremely funny comic. RIP
  • Gutted, easily the funniest man on TV.

Carrot  in a box and the tiger who came for a pint were comedy gold.

RIP
  • I can only say the same sentiments as others here, I bloody loved his style, one of my all time favourite comedians. Gutted to hear this. RIP Sean. 
  • Ah man, that's terrible news. Loved 15 Storeys High and very much my sort of humour throughout his career. Awful.
  • Absolutely gutted to hear this. Such a funny man. 

RIP
  • Bollocks to the fucking horrible bastard illness. I hate it.

RIP Sean you funny fucker.

I cornered him once after we played Chelsea, god knows what i said to him but he took it in good humour.