Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New kit and sponsor (P108, 2021 new 3rd kit)

Comments

• edited June 2021
    I think they have a famous balloon festival. What would we have on ours? The Thames Barrier and Greenwich observatory possibly.
  • I think they have a famous balloon festival. What would we have on ours? The Thames Barrier and Greenwich observatory possibly.
    Stuff to do with GMT, the observatory, the barrier, maybe the dome as it's an iconic building in the borough
  • I think they have a famous balloon festival. What would we have on ours? The Thames Barrier and Greenwich observatory possibly.
    A range rover in there somewhere perhaps??!!
  • sam3110 said:
    I think they have a famous balloon festival. What would we have on ours? The Thames Barrier and Greenwich observatory possibly.
    Stuff to do with GMT, the observatory, the barrier, maybe the dome as it's an iconic building in the borough
    Some mountain dew and packets of monster munch?
  • sam3110 said:
    What's with the hot air balloons
    No one's told them that Lee Johnson is no longer manager.
    Thomas the tank engine. 
  • sam3110 said:
    What's with the hot air balloons
    I thought it was Rovers who were the gas.
    nine chips and a sofa.
  • Sponsored links:

• So, any update on when ours is going to be revealed

Please tell me we are not going to do little teasers of details of the kits and just release them all on the same day.
    South London & Proud....*ducks for cover* lol
  •  Bristol City’s new training gear looks pretty good. Would like something similar for us. 
    Didn't they have some mental keepers shirt this season? Something to do with Denmark Euro one? Not sure if I like or hate any of those. They're all pretty unique/awful whichever way you look at it!
  • Creative thinking by Hummel. As a borough we have a lot more to play with than a ballon festival and a destroyed statue. 

Even more excited waiting for the new kit.
  • Maybe we'll have the Greenwich Barrier on our new shirt?
  • Something with a Greenwich Mean Time theme could work. 
  • we could have a picture of a load of piss heads at the tea hut after a night in the venue 
  • we could have a picture of a load of piss heads at the tea hut after a night in the venue 
    Has the Tea Hut been rebuilt yet? 
  • Dizzle said:
    we could have a picture of a load of piss heads at the tea hut after a night in the venue 
    not yet but plans are in place I believe 
  • Dizzle said:
    we could have a picture of a load of piss heads at the tea hut after a night in the venue 
    not yet but plans are in place I believe 
    Nice one, cheers.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2021
    Boro have their new Hummel home shirt

• Bit like Bristol City's training kit they're going with the theme of the city in the kit arent they
  • So what is the local thing they go for us, the Observatory? The Barrier? The Frankie and Bennies on the retail park round the corner? 

• Nice idea but looks like a kid has drawn it on with a biro. 
  • Not sure I’d want all that type of stuff, we’re not Greenwich fc.
  • Might look ok without the huge betting sponsor
  • Macros car park
    just loads of angry, bald men wearing Charlton life badges having a roll around
  • Norwich City have apologised to supporters after confirming it has cancelled its controversial sponsorship deal with Asian gambling firm BK8.

Chief operating officer Ben Kensell, who was pictured announcing the deal, added: "We place huge value on our open and honest relationships with our community and supporters.

"As a self-financed club there is always a fine balance between generating the revenue levels required to help maintain that model, whilst working within our visions and values.

"On this occasion, we made an error of judgement. Our standards were not at the level we demand of our football club."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57424206

A familiar name, still 'sweating the asset'.