Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Q&A with Nigel Adkins - May 5th

We are very pleased to announce that Nigel Adkins has agreed to be our guest at a Q&A session via Zoom on May 5th at 7pm. 

The webinar is open to all CAST members and is likely to be fully subscribed very quickly. In the unlikely event of places still being available at the end of this month we will open registration to non-members. 

You can register here:

https://www.castrust.org/2021/04/q-a-with-nigel-adkins-may-5th/

Comments

• I’m in.
  • Over 100 signed up already. Will Nigel get as many as Thomas did back in December?
  • Looking forward to this. Well done CAST.
  • "Nigel, do you ever wake up hungover and knackered, wearing shades to hide your eyes from the sun, and cursing the racket from the birds which is giving you a headache?"  ;)
  • edited April 2021
    "Does a person’s name determine anything about their personality Nigel " ?

"Have you ever wandered lonely as a cloud" ?
  • I have booked, do you get a link to join the call on the day?
  • Over 100 signed up already. Will Nigel get as many as Thomas did back in December?
    If its numbers you want get cahones on there. ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• I have booked, do you get a link to join the call on the day?
    Yes. You get a reminder 2 days before and the link on the day itself
  • Seems strange timing sandwiched in between the last two what of what could be vital games?
  • Ferryman said:
    Seems strange timing sandwiched in between the last two what of what could be vital games?
    It might get changed, perhaps?
  • Nigel agreed the date and time in full knowledge of the fixtures. I don't think it will get changed. 
  • Nigel agreed the date and time in full knowledge of the fixtures. I don't think it will get changed. 
    If we lose 5-0 tonight he might have to find an excuse  ;)
    I bet he'd still turn up but the fans wouldn't.

Anyway, we're not going to lose 5-0, are we?  ;)
  • We have nearly 300 signed up so far. 

will I see all their little faces on my screen of just Nigel's?
    I bet he'd still turn up but the fans wouldn't.

Anyway, we're not going to lose 5-0, are we?  ;)
    Properly 4-0
  • Sponsored links:

All members of the Ramblers Society. 90 minutes talking about his favourite walks and bird songs!
    Just hope he doesn’t fall down a pothole in the west stand car park!
  • Can we ask about schwartz please.
    whys he not involved, and whether he’s in the plan next seasom
  • edited May 2021
    We have nearly 300 signed up so far. 

will I see all their little faces on my screen of just Nigel's?
    It's a Zoom webinar so tech permitting, you'll only get to see Nigel, yours truly and a couple of others from CAST board on screen. 

Well worth the entry fee - free for CAST members.

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/q-a-with-nigel-adkins-tickets-151817152189
  • Are we going to receive an email today, with zoom log in details?
  • You should have received it at 1pm. Email secretary@castrust.org if you haven't
  • Yep, my invite came through.
  • "By his own admission, Nigel likes to talk"

Hopefully not until the start of his Thursday morning walk!
  • Hopefully it won't be like those Saturday morning TV shows of my youth where tired and hungover pop stars get dragged out of bed to answer inane questions from 8 year olds about what their favourite colour is  ;)
  • If you've not used Zoom for a while you may find it decides to run an update when you open it, so I'd suggest logging in ASAP.