Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Lincoln City | Tues 4th May 2021 7pm

Comments

• It looks like defending has gone out of the window tonight 🤔 Lincoln should’ve scored there 
  • SAVE AMOS... How the hell was he not offside? 
    Definitely onside. Famewo and Purrington both let him through as Maatsen played him onside. For me it was a good attack as opposed to awful defending. 
  • Good competitive game so far.
  • Another side who are just much much crisper and more accurate with their passing and movement in the final third better than us.
    You're welcome.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Leuth said:
    I have absolutely no interest in us retaining Famewo. His passing is absolutely diabolical
    So was Sarr's at times. He's young, he'll develop, just like Sarr did. 
    Comparing Famewo's baller skills to Sarr's is the first time I've genuinely doubted you understand what football even is
  • Corner taken short, and Lincoln player slips as he makes a pass, cross comes in and Amos catches. Tries to set us off on the counter but the ball races through to their keeper
  • Purrington is our worst player so far in the opening 15. 
  • Brownie won’t get a Christmas Card from Leuth if he keeps on criticising Maatsen  :D
  • Ref gives us a free kick near the centre circle, possibly after trying to play advantage?
  • Sponsored links:

• SamB09 said:
    I didn’t buy the stream but i just logged in to skybet to check the score and its letting me watch it for free!
    Same here!
  • Dazzler21 said:
    SAVE AMOS... How the hell was he not offside? 
    Definitely onside. Famewo and Purrington both let him through as Maatsen played him onside. For me it was a good attack as opposed to awful defending. 
    Oh the build up was excellent... Really impressed with how Morton held his line, our Strikers could learn a lot from that
  • edited May 2021
    Brainless Maartsen - clearly no one to aim at there - why cross???
    1. 14'

Post update

Foul by Tayo Edun (Lincoln City).

2. 14'

Post update

Alex Gilbey (Charlton Athletic) wins a free kick in the defensive

• I like Stockley but tired of seeing him up on his own and tired of maatsen and millar...I’m out
  • Famewo plays the ball long to Stockley who flicks on to Maatsen, but there's no-one in the middle to meet his cross and it goes out for a throw.
  • What is that from Maatsen? Do none of these players have a brain? Christ.
  • Leuth said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Leuth said:
    I have absolutely no interest in us retaining Famewo. His passing is absolutely diabolical
    Comparing Famewo's baller skills to Sarr's is the first time I've genuinely doubted you understand what football even is
    You seem to forget how Sarr started for us. 

I wasn't comparing 'baller' skills, just passing. Sarr was a much better player in his last 2 seasons than Famewo is now. 
  • Well done Matthews.
  • Good work from Matthews under pressure to win us the goal kick.
  • Sponsored links:

• Leuth said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Leuth said:
    Couldn't agree more 

Sarr was shite 
  • Leuth said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Leuth said:

• 17' Purrington booked for a foul on Anderson. #cafc 0 #imps 0
  • Croydon said:
    What is that from Maatsen? Do none of these players have a brain? Christ.
    Should have cut back onto his left. 
  • ross1 said:
    17' Purrington booked for a foul on Anderson. #cafc 0 #imps 0
    Would have been shocked had he gotten away with it
  • Purrington yellow now, foul after foul after foul. 
  • Purrington having one of his occasional 5 out of 10 matches so far.
  • Purrington gets a yellow card for attempted rugby tackle out on the left wing.
  • Mathews is so much better than Gunter
  • Leuth said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Leuth said:

Seriously. 
    Where did you get this video of Elfsborg 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!