Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Lincoln City | Tues 4th May 2021 7pm

Comments

• Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    Not starting Aneke is absolute madness. 
    He is never fit ffs 
    Minto said that the sounds they were getting from the club was that the Physio team are terrified of him breaking down again
    Don't renew his contract then. Ridiculous to have a player who can't play 90 minutes week in week out 
    I'm already expecting him to be released... Wouldnt be surprised if Sandgaard is asking the same thing
    Yeah, just makes it even more stupid, as we're just protecting him for his next club. Maddening!
    I agree with that, but only so far as I believe we protecting him just incase we do make the play offs. We have shown we can do it without him, let's hope we can again. 
    Stroke of genius if we make it tbf 
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Dazzler21 said:
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    He is never fit ffs 
    Minto said that the sounds they were getting from the club was that the Physio team are terrified of him breaking down again
    Don't renew his contract then. Ridiculous to have a player who can't play 90 minutes week in week out 
    I'm already expecting him to be released... Wouldnt be surprised if Sandgaard is asking the same thing
    Yeah, just makes it even more stupid, as we're just protecting him for his next club. Maddening!
    I agree with that, but only so far as I believe we protecting him just incase we do make the play offs. 
    We ain't 
    At the moment the chance is still there. I'd be angry if we were approaching games like we were already out of the running. 
  • Options
    Pull your shorts up Jake!
  • Options
    Main camera lense needs a wipe lol. 
  • Options
  • Options
    Lincoln come down our right and Inniss hoofs it out so they have a throw by the tunnel.
  • Options
    We're looking panicky already as Inniss and JFC put the ball out for throws. 
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    Dazzler21 said:
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    Croydon said:
    He is never fit ffs 
    I agree with that, but only so far as I believe we protecting him just incase we do make the play offs. 
    We ain't 
    At the moment the chance is still there. I'd be angry if we were approaching games like we were already out of the running. 
    Theres A Chance GIFs  Tenor
  • Options
    Lincoln player heads toward our box and Gilbey whacks the ball off him and out for a goal kick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Purrington missing everything (except their blokes legs)
  • Options
    Erk. Purrington having a bit of a mare in the opening minutes.
  • Options
    1. 2'

Post update

Jorge Grant (Lincoln City) wins a free kick in the attacking half.

• Options
    AndyG said:
    I think we can safely assume Chucks is off and also shinnie. Interesting times
    It depends if the physio team think they can fix Chuks over the summer.  Shinnie is obviously off. 
  • Options
    Misses a challenge by the touchline then concedes a free kick in the middle when trying to recover the ball.
  • Options
    Then up the other end the ref gives a free kick against us near the edge of the area.
  • Options
    We're conceding some silly fouls, but the willingness to get back on the ball is there. 

Stockley really cannot use his feet. 
  • Options
    PSG life has gone into melt down Mbappa on the bench...... 
  • Options
    Lincoln head down towards our area but Inniss manages to clear, ball upfield to Stockley but he puts it out of play.
  • Options
    Unlucky Millar there, just loses the ball in the sun. Good ball forward from JFC. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’ve got a real irrational hatred of Lincoln, so hope we give them a good hiding. Failing that, Inniss first goal, anytime scorer or last goalscorer will do me nicely. 
    You've got to explain that one!

What on earth have Lincoln ever done to you?
    I honestly don’t know. I just don’t like them 
  • Options
    JFC plays the ball long forward to Millar, but it bounces out behind the goal before he can get to it.
  • Options
    Inniss and Famewo look less pressured in the first 5. 
  • Options
    Stockley will be in trouble if they ever ban heading. Absolutely useless with his feet.
  • Options
    Disappointing they didn’t use THAT picture of Appleton next to the Lincoln lineup 
  • Options
    I have absolutely no interest in us retaining Famewo. His passing is absolutely diabolical
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic, in their magnificent Valley stadium, playing Lincoln City at home in the 3rd Division, and Lincoln fucking City are (in effect) favourites

Jesus
  • Options
    Leuth said:
    I have absolutely no interest in us retaining Famewo. His passing is absolutely diabolical
    Agreed.
  • Options
    Some nice bits of closing down from both Millar and Gilbey but the ball's out for a Lincoln throw.
  • Options
    1. 3'

Post update

Hand ball by Cohen Bramall (Lincoln City).

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!