Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Match Thread: Charlton Athletic v Lincoln City | Tues 4th May 2021 7pm

Comments

• You’re not fit to referee...
  • Game paused while the 4th official warms up cos the ref's injured :)
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Is Bowyer in charge of the officials now... 1st half sub? 
    We'll find out if the fourth official gets replaced towards the end of the game 
  • How we doing lads ?

I see from the BBC that we haven't had a shot yet. 
  • Looks like there's an injury ...

The sub is being readied ...

The ref's gone lame, 4th official taking over.
  • This squad is full of non-interested loanees and guff! 

Only players looking to stay are innis & gilbey- JFC trying to everything and pulling off nothing! 

Watson so poor
  • Whats going on? - no commentary on skybet
  • Watson is passing to the oppo more than he is to his teammates
    Been stealing a  living since we signed the prick 
  • 31' SUB | Referee Kevin Johnson is replaced by Fourth Official Carl Brook. #cafc 0 #imps 0
  • Sponsored links:

• Laddick01 said:
    CDM is the priority for me this summer. 

We need a lot, but along with a decent ST that’s where I think we should spend some cash.

Ties everything together and that’s what we’re missing.
    We'd get them in and play them alongside Watson and Pratley in a midfield 3
  • Ball up to Stockley, and Lincoln payer scramble to put it out for a throw by the corner flag
  • Cafc43v3r said:
    Is Bowyer in charge of the officials now... 1st half sub? 
    We'll find out if the fourth official gets replaced towards the end of the game 
    Obviously only joking.  If it was Bowyer it would have been a triple change 🤣
  • edited May 2021
    Flippin eck what was that shot? On the subject of Purrington, he's currently the weak link for me and is on a 4 for me at best. 

Stockley giving away a lot of fouls too so isn't far behind. 
  • Dear oh dear this is bad. Again.
  • Amateur hour there by Purrington. Absolutely no chance of that going in - complete waste of a good position
  • At the business end of the season we've struggled against Crewe, Accrington and Lincoln - really shows where we are.
  • How we doing lads ?

I see from the BBC that we haven't had a shot yet. 
    You are missing a treat. This is certainly one that will feature in the Charlton archives in years to come. 
  • Matthews takes it long, Inniss is surrounded by players and it comes out to Purrington who probably troubled the pigeons in the Jimmy Seed stand roof with his shot.
  • 35' 10 minutes until the break. It's been a fairly bright half-hour or so for the Addicks but it remains goalless at The Valley. Watch live: http://live.cafc.co.uk #cafc 0 #imps 0
  • Sponsored links:

• JFC down injured? 
  • 35' Break in play while JFC receives treatment. He's gone down holding his knee. #cafc 0 #imps 0
  • JFC down injured? 
    Seems to be.
  • Stockley is so bad with his feet. Would rather he just stood by the box and didn't move tbh
  • Stockley is a donkey
  • 33 minutes for our first shot, in a must win game !
  • Hospital ball from Stockley kills JFC?

Sums the season up nicely.
  • Bit of loose passing leaves JFC down near the centre circle, and the ball comes back down our left but the ball goes out for a goal kick and the Lincoln player trips Famewo as he's chasing after the ball
  • This team has really suffered by not having the Covered End to give them a kick up the arse when they put in poor performances
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!