Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LIFERS++

Comments

• Options
    bobmunro said:
    Merry Christmas all. Let’s get this vaccine rolled out and look forward to a much better 2021. I suggest a CL piss up at a home game once we’re out of the woods.

Stay safe and try to enjoy it as much as you can in the circumstances x
    Elfs in the chair?

High chair
    Not under the high table?
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all  :persevere:
  • Options
    Happy Christmas Everyone !  :)
  • Options
    Happy Christmas everyone...!!
  • Options
    edited December 2020

Thanks for nothing @AFKABartram;)

We managed to get rid of one virus, Trump!
    Can we get rid of another, Boris?
    Hmmmm is there another we need to tackle🤔?

Thanks to you all for making CL what it is, a pain in the arse;)

Stay safe, enjoy and go easy on the Brussel Sprouts.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to you all. The discussions, humour and commitment have been incredible in this difficult year. As someone living in the wilds of Norfolk thank you for making it feel I'm still living just round the corner from my beloved Valley. 
    Here's to a better 2021 for us all.
  • Options
    Christmas all.
    Thanks to those who work hard at charltonlife towers.
    @sam3110 are you working in sainsbury's west Wickham today.
    If so the old bird whose just taken a picture of your Charlton Christmas jumper was my missus
  • Options
    You make me laugh you make me cry.  Thanks to all those who keep this site what it is and Happy Christmas to all lifers.  
  • Options
    Christmas felicitations 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thanks to the CL team for keeping it together in probably the most challenging year ever! Wishing all Lifers a very Happy Christmas and hopefully a much, much better 2021! 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all have the best possible time!
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to all at CL. Staff and punters x
  • Options
    Stig said:
    Merry Christmas to all livers and thanks to everyone who has contributed to making this site the best in football.

I'd like to pesonally thank @lordromford who was extraorniarily kind to me this year when I said I wanted to learn Calculus and Algebra. I wish I could say that I've paid him back in effort, but unfortunately things haven't quite worked out likt that. Sorry. I will do one day though.
    Seriously @Stig it really isn’t a problem. If you need any more resources or help, just give me a shout.

Happy Christmas all. 👍🏼
  • Options
    ross1 said:
    Thank you to all who keep this forum going, I do not know what I would do without my daily dose of reading it. Thank you all who like my contribution to the matchday thread and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a happy new year

100% agree. My life wouldn't be the same without my daily iPad fix of BBC News, Ebay, Paddypower and Charlton Life. Totally set in my ways now that I am in my mid-50's. This site is so diverse, entertaining and informative and proved vital this year in keeping up to date with all of the 'shenanigans'. There are some seriously clever, knowledgeable and wise souls on here. It really does feel like a 'family'. Thanks to all the key contributors and admins in creating and sustaining a great form of communication, joy and information sharing in 2020.

Merry Christmas one and all! Steve/Meldrew66

• Options
    Many, many thanks to all who make this site so wonderful in so many ways and different topics. This site and fellow lifers, is always my first port of call for information on a huge range of topics, even the bloomin' virus.
    Merry Christmas to all and to our special one, Thomas!
  • Options
    Thanks for a great year, lifers.  Lots of amusement , a few tears and a fine distraction from the nonsense of 2020.  Merry Christmas all . 
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all and I look forward to us all dipping our cocks or any other private parts in custard in the new year!!!!, sorry to whoever penned this saying in the first place,( I’ve stolen it without guilt!!) it’s tickled me ever since and so intend to use whenever possible🤣🤣. Let’s all hope for an upwards turn in life and secondly the best of fortune for our wonderful club.
  • Options
    Glædelig jul! 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Thank you to those that provide this brilliant forum, what would we do without it. You work so hard particularly @aliwibble who kept us all up to date with the ownership saga, despite suffering from Covid 19.

We may not always agree, but we all have our great club that binds us together. The future looks bright for Charlton and we all need to do whatever we can to make sure we all get through the next few difficult months.

Happy Christmas everyone.

• Options
    Thanks to all who make this forum great - it's been my first port of call when i go on the internet since i discovered the site and can't see that changing - - great to be discussing football on here once again - the future is bright COYR and COYCL !!!! Merry Christmas all.
  • Options
    Seasonal Regards all & all the best for 2021 from us in Tropical Darrzzet.

Some real good posts on this site, with some being bleedin hilarious & others incredulous, well done all those that maintain this site keeps us exiles informed & sane 💪👍💪👍
  • Options
    Yuletide greetings one and all. Thanks to all the CL team for keeping it all together. 
  • Options
    I wish every one of you a peaceful and happy Christmas.

2020 has certainly been a uniquely challenging year but there have been some notable positives, including:

- a massive reminder of the skill and devotion of our wonderful NHS people and others involved in caring for others
    - the steadfastness of all other key workers, especially teachers, who have been in the front line of keeping our world as normal as possible
    - a huge spotlight on the sheer brilliance of our medical scientists
    - a heartwarming return of a wonderful sense of community as people helped each other through the dark times

and, of course, the arrival of Thomas Sandgaard helping to bring a sense of normality, ambition and hope for all us long suffering Addicks. 

Let's all hope for a happy, healthy, peaceful and successful 2021. By Christ, we deserve it.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year. 👍🏻
  • Options
    Merry Christmas all and thank you to all those that run this fantastic site. It has been a great place to hang out long before this bloody pandemic.
  • Options
    A Merry Christmas from California. And a healthy 2021! 🎄🎅🤶
  • Options
    Season's greetings all! Echo all the sentiments above. 
  • Options
    Thanks to @LoOkOuT for your wonderful site.