Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

++MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL LIFERS++

Comments

• Options
    Happy Xmas charlton amigos.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to all lifers on this site and all the clever folks for matchday threads and updates, what a great job you folks do on this brilliant site we must be the envy of many other team's supporters.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas ya filthy animals 
  • Options
    In the words of Noddy Holder, IT'S CHRISTMAS.

I hope it's a good one, Lifers, not just the Charlton supporters here, but all of you from other teams, too.
  • Options
    Have a good one all.
    UTA
  • Options
    Hope everyone has a great day. Much love to all in the Charlton family.
  • Options
    Hope you all have a good one 🎅
  • Options
    A big thank you to everyone involved with running this site and wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Next year threatens to be the anthesis of this Annus Horribilus. Light beckons. I wish a better year for you , your families , and our beloved Charlton.

Thanks to the Mods for giving me a place to hang out and talk pony !
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ho Ho Ho

Not sure where I'd be without CL. Massive part of my life along with so many of you so thank you for amking it happen.

Have a fantastic festive break one and all and we'll meet again in 2021.
  • Options
    Merry Christmas 🥂🇬🇧

• Options
    Happy Christmas to you all and a safe 2021
  • Options
    Merry Christmas one and all.  Every single person makes this forum such a rich and dynamic place to whittle many hours away and I wouldn’t change anything about it 

x
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Happy Christmas all. Has anyone started drinking yet?
  • Options
    A happy and safe Christmas to all lifers.  Thanks to all who help keep this little haven going. 
  • Options
    Happy Christmas to all of you, this place is so important to me and I thank all of you for the laughs and being there throughout the year. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    A Merry Christmas and a Promotional New Year to all. 
  • Options
    Happy Christmas all.

Have a good day, and here's to a better 2021.
  • Options
    Merry Xmas all!
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    Good morning and merry Christmas to everyone involved with the greatest football forum. This forum isn't just a place to exchange views, but is also proactive and helps many many people. 6 years ago it helped me fight back against heart failure, this year it is helping to keep my spirits up when I've been I dark times. Thank you all!!
    Blimey doesn't seem like 6 years ago.  
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to you all. A special thanks for all those who manage this site; too easy to take this for granted. You do a great job which from an "Old fart" like me is very much appreciated. COYR's
  • Options
    Merry Christmas everyone (From a very quiet office) but someone has to work !! Be joyful, Merry and fun and enjoy 
  • Options
    Good morning and merry Christmas to everyone involved with the greatest football forum. This forum isn't just a place to exchange views, but is also proactive and helps many many people. 6 years ago it helped me fight back against heart failure, this year it is helping to keep my spirits up when I've been I dark times. Thank you all!!
    Blimey doesn't seem like 6 years ago.  
    Yeah I know, but I went in on 15/12/14 and stayed in until the night of New Year Eve!! Unbelievable how time flies!!
  • Options
    Merry Christmas to you all. Have a great day everyone and let's hopefully get the win tomorrow!! 
  • Options
    Wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas Day today, and only good things for 2021.