Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton Loan Watch

Saturday 17th October 2020

Lapslie starts for Mansfield today, they face Bradford at home
Oztumer is on the bench for Bristol Rovers with them also at home against Burton Albion
Dempsey starts for Woking, they host Halifax Town in the Conference

Comments

• Thanks another thread for my home page, its almost full now
  • Thanks another thread for my home page, its almost full now
    Haha sorry mate, thought it would be a good idea with our own players being loaned out properly now
  • Bilic, Dijksteel and Cullen?
  • Bilic, Dijksteel and Cullen?
    Anfernee Dijksteel: Starts for Middlesbrough at home to Reading
    Krystian Bielik: Wasnt part of the Derby team that lost to Watford last night
    Josh Cullen: Anderlecht face Leuven tomorrow
  • Just to continue the theme with ex-Players from last season:

Dillon Phillips: Cardiff arent involved today, with them playing Preston tomorrow he could be on the bench
    Macauley Bonne: Starts for Queens Park Rangers against Bournemouth
    Lyle Taylor: On the bench for Chris Hughtons first game in charge
    Tom Lockyer: Back on the bench for Luton after missing Welsh duty through injury
    Naby Sarr: Starts for Huddersfield @ Swansea City this afternoon
    Lewis Page: Starts once again for Exeter, they visit Walsall today
    I assume Lyndon Dyke has been rested by QPR after his exertions for Scotland, giving Bonne his chance
  • Just to continue the theme with ex-Players from last season:

Dillon Phillips: Cardiff arent involved today, with them playing Preston tomorrow he could be on the bench
    Macauley Bonne: Starts for Queens Park Rangers against Bournemouth
    Lyle Taylor: On the bench for Chris Hughtons first game in charge
    Tom Lockyer: Back on the bench for Luton after missing Welsh duty through injury
    Naby Sarr: Starts for Huddersfield @ Swansea City this afternoon
    Lewis Page: Starts once again for Exeter, they visit Walsall today
    I assume Lyndon Dyke has been rested by QPR after his exertions for Scotland, giving Bonne his chance
    Not even on the bench for them today
  • Lapslie sent off !
  • George Lapslie red card 
  • Lapslie ain't a dirty player.
    Probably trying too hard to impress o his debut 
  • Sponsored links:

• Oztumer came on in the 83rd minute
  • Dempsey played the full game for Woking
  • I take it Adam Matthews hasn't got a club yet?

• Richard Afrane-Kesey (19 year old forward, signed pro deal in July) scored on his debut for Margate in a 1-3 loss to Worthing. He's on loan there for a month.
  • Sponsored links:

• Taylor v Lockyer on Tuesday. 
  • Taylor v Lockyer on Tuesday.

What odds on a red card for Lockyer
  • Is bielik out of favour or injured
  • Is bielik out of favour or injured
    The 22-year-old Polish international was back in action on Friday following a serious knee injury. 
    https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/stressed-krystian-bielik-opens-up-4638789
  • Saturday 31st October 2020

George Lapslie: Played the full 90mins; Mansfield drew 1-1 with Walsall and are still looking for a new Manager
    Erhun Oztumer: Perhaps a good decision to send him on loan, unnamed substitute as Bristol Rovers drew 1-1 at Rochdale
    Ben Dempsey: Not involved for Woking today who lost 3-2 @ Kings Lynn Town... Injured perhaps after being subbed on Tuesday?
    Josh Davison: Scored in the same Woking game, giving them a 2-1 lead, he was subbed in the 74th min with the score still the same
    Richard Afrane-Kesey: As mentioned in my last post; Margate play tomorrow in the FA Trophy @ Aylesbury United
  • I can’t quite work Oztumer out.  Lots
    if ability but there’s something missing; he was outstanding for Walsall in league 1 and has shown flashes to us.

I hope big Josh comes back in January to compete - I’ve always been impressed. 
  • Saturday 31st October 2020

George Lapslie: Played the full 90mins; Mansfield drew 1-1 with Walsall and are still looking for a new Manager
    Erhun Oztumer: Perhaps a good decision to send him on loan, unnamed substitute as Bristol Rovers drew 1-1 at Rochdale
    Ben Dempsey: Not involved for Woking today who lost 3-2 @ Kings Lynn Town... Injured perhaps after being subbed on Tuesday?
    Josh Davison: Scored in the same Woking game, giving them a 2-1 lead, he was subbed in the 74th min with the score still the same
    Richard Afrane-Kesey: As mentioned in my last post; Margate play tomorrow in the FA Trophy @ Aylesbury United
    Was he down as "A. Loanee"?
  • wmcf123 said:
    I can’t quite work Oztumer out.  Lots
    if ability but there’s something missing; he was outstanding for Walsall in league 1 and has shown flashes to us.

I hope big Josh comes back in January to compete - I’ve always been impressed. 
    To be fair Oz has hardly played for two years. Bolton brought him to be part of a passing midfield but decided to play the long ball game.  I also think, due to his size that Championship is a League too far. If Rovers give him a ru  in League One, I am sure he will come good.