Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

😷 STUCK AT HOME FILM WATCH 2020 🎬

I'm starting an Emergency film watch for those working from home or self isolating . It will be a little different from the Christmas one. This time I'll recommend three from terrestrial tv and three from Satellite/Cable TV , also one to avoid.  let's all hope this thread doesn't last too long ! Stay Safe 

I have a movie twitter page if anyone want's to follow it  http://www.twitter.com/MoviePolls4U  

THURSDAY 19TH OF MARCH 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

8.00PM   -     5STAR    -     THE WEDDING SINGER

9.00PM   -    ITV 2   -   THE HANGOVER   

9.00PM    -    FILM 4     -     LOGAN     

2.20PM    -     SKY GREATS    -    THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION  

9.00PM    -      SKY SUPERHERO   -   SHAZAM!

9.00PM    -     TCM Movies    -     FULL METAL JACKET   ( Recommended film of the day)

FILM TO AVOID 

9.00PM    -      SKY ACTION    -      ESCAPE PLAN 3 

Comments

• Can I be the first to say, you are, as ever, an Edwardian cockerel.
     Hi Karl!
  • Nice one Beds 👍
  • well done Beds - good idea
  • Cracking work Beds
  • Just don't watch The Joker. It might just send you over the edge at the present time!
  • So what's so bad about Escape Plan 3? But thanks @Bedsaddick - cracking thread right now amongst the doom and gloom.
  • As always, can i be the first to rant 'why did you pick that film, it's crap' or why didnt you pick this film blah blah blah
  • good work Beds
  • Sponsored links:

• Great stuff Beds. Full Metal Jacket is one of my all time faves too.
  • edited March 2020
    Croydon said:
    Great stuff Beds. Full Metal Jacket is one of my all time faves too.
    This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine. Definitely up there as one of my faves too.
  • Have just signed up for Disney+ from next week, so intend to sit down and watch all the Star Wars films (in chronological order) as soon as I get a moment...  In the meantime, thanks for this :-)
  • You'd hope that if we are all stuck indoors in a weeks time that sky will make the movie channels no subscription needed
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Croydon said:
    Great stuff Beds. Full Metal Jacket is one of my all time faves too.
    This is my rifle, there are many like it, but this one is mine. Definitely up there as one of my faves too.
    A film of two halves. I always thought the first half was a lot better than the second - a bit like our home game v Forest this season.
  • I'm a big fan of horrible films, so I might cling to your 'avoids,' so to speak.
  • Home? What’s that!
  • almost like its Christmas all over again 
  • Sponsored links:

• Well done Beds.

The Smallest Show On Earth 10-00 pm Talking Pictures is a film I like a lot

• How about The Shining ?
  • edited March 2020
    How about The Shining ?
    Is it on today ? 
  • Easy watch, well made and thought provoking film recommendation: Boyhood
  • Contagion on ITV2 a week today!
  • No wonder the economy is going to crash - everyone’s spending two weeks working from
    home on the doss 😉
  • edited March 2020
    Salad said:
    Contagion on ITV2 a week today!
    Would be very surprised if that wasn't pulled by the time we get to then. Good film though. 
  • redcarter said:
    Salad said:
    Would be very surprised if that wasn't pulled by the time we get to then. Good film though. 
    Apparently it’s made millions on Amazon Prime with people streaming it over the last few weeks . Could be more internet bullshit though . 
  • redcarter said:
    Salad said:
    Apparently it’s made millions on Amazon Prime with people streaming it over the last few weeks . Could be more internet bullshit though . 
    I wouldn't be surprised. Mrs Stig put it on the other day.
  • Stig said:
    redcarter said:
    Salad said:
    I wouldn't be surprised. Mrs Stig put it on the other day.
    Blimey - she can't have watched it that many times surely!