Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

😷 STUCK AT HOME FILM WATCH 2020 🎬

Comments

• Options
    Well done Beds 
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    Full Metal Jacket it is. Great Film
  • Options
    The best Kubrick film by far for me but most critics would pick 2001 or Clockwork Orange . 
  • Options
    Watched Princes Bride the other night 
  • Options
    Pitch Perfect 2 was on last last. Turned off after 5 mins

What a load of....
  • Options
    edited March 2020

FRIDAY 20TH OF MARCH
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM    -        5STAR          -               HELLBOY    

9.00PM     -       SONY MOVIES       -       BLADE RUNNER 2049

12.20AM    -      SONY MOVIES       -      DRIVE     
     ⭐️Recommended film of the day⭐️

12.40PM     -      SKY CINEMA  GREATS     -     STAND BY ME 

9.00PM      -       SKY CINEMA THRILLER    -      BLACKkKLANSMAN  

11.15PM     -      SKY CINEMA DRAMA     -     SLEEPERS 

🦃. FILM TO AVOID  🦃

10.00 PM     -    SKY CINEMA COMEDY    -      INSTANT FAMILY 

• Options
    Stand By Me ... what a great film, although not seen it for ages

Best for me here is Sleepers. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    stonemuse said:
    Stand By Me ... what a great film, although not seen it for ages

Best for me here is Sleepers. 
    It was a toss up between Stand By Me or Drive to which would be film of the day. Both are great films .
  • Options
    I can't urge people enough to invest in an Amazon firestick. Not only do you get their bang average selection of films to choose from, you also have access to their TV programmes and can side load an unbelievable range of apps and content to stream pretty much anything you want.

Perfect for the kids to watch whilst you attempt to work (outside of the time everyone has no doubt set aside for their educational needs).

If anyone does invest and needs any guidance on how to set it all up and what are the best apps to use, then DM me and I'll take you through it.

It'll definitely be a major cog in the wheel that stops me from wanting to hang them up on the picture rail.
    I have got one and previous had a load of films and sports stuff on it, then Cyberflix, but unfortunately them getting blocked etc always outweigh by technological skills in updating the stick!
  • Options
    The Wedding Singer is one of my guilty pleasure films. Caught the second half again last night thanks to this thread. 

Love stinks! 
    Good film, not even a guilty pleasure just a good film.

Is that Billy Idol?

• Options
    I can't urge people enough to invest in an Amazon firestick. Not only do you get their bang average selection of films to choose from, you also have access to their TV programmes and can side load an unbelievable range of apps and content to stream pretty much anything you want.

Perfect for the kids to watch whilst you attempt to work (outside of the time everyone has no doubt set aside for their educational needs).

If anyone does invest and needs any guidance on how to set it all up and what are the best apps to use, then DM me and I'll take you through it.

It'll definitely be a major cog in the wheel that stops me from wanting to hang them up on the picture rail.
    I have got one and previous had a load of films and sports stuff on it, then Cyberflix, but unfortunately them getting blocked etc always outweigh by technological skills in updating the stick!
    Have DM'd you.
  • Options
    Drive is one of my favourite films cannot recommend it highly enough 

Beautiful soundtrack, excellently shot, no scene wasted and some genuinely iconic/memorable scenes. All the actors put a proper shift in 

9.5/10 
  • Options

SATURDAY 21ST of MARCH

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

9.00PM          -          CHANNEL 4         -       DIEGO MARADONA        
    ⭐️Recommended film of the day⭐️

9.00PM           -         FILM 4                  -        DEADPOOL 

10.15PM         -          ITV 4                    -           BLADE : TRINITY 

6.15PM           -         SKY CINEMA GREATS     -       ZERO DARK THIRTY 

9.00PM          -         SKY CIMEMA GREATS     -         THE WOLF OF WOLF STREET

9.00PM            -          SONY MOVIES      -             DEJA VU 

🦃 FILM TO AVOID  🦃

7.05PM            -       5STAR       -          WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS

• Options
    Malcolm X, with Denzel very good film.
  • Options
    The Wedding Singer is one of my guilty pleasure films. Caught the second half again last night thanks to this thread. 

Love stinks! 

Is that Billy Idol?

It was Billy Idol yes. Can't understand why his acting career never took off...

;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2020
    I like all of them except one, my wife none of them except one.
    Lucky for me, 5 Star has adverts so we will probably have to record that one. 
    I’ll let it drop down the planner and delete it with the rest of dross in a weeks time.
  • Options
    Some really good picks there again Beds

Wolf of wall street is very good, Desdpool is properly funny, zero dark thirty is long but stick with it, very good film and the story links in with other documentations of the events of that time. Deja Vu is a daft premise but really well done and good turns by the actors involved 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Love stinks! 

Is that Billy Idol?

It was Billy Idol yes. Can't understand why his acting career never took off...

;-)
    Yes sorry should have quoted "Is that Billy Idol?"!

• Options
    I like all of them except one, my wife none of them except one.
    Lucky for me, 5 Star has adverts so we will probably have to record that one. 
    I’ll let it drop down the planner and delete it with the rest of dross in a weeks time.
    One thing is true . My recommendations aren’t really geared to the fairer sex . 
  • Options
    Some good picks there, I’ll go for Zero Dark Thirty. 
  • Options
    Carter said:
    Drive is one of my favourite films cannot recommend it highly enough 

Beautiful soundtrack, excellently shot, no scene wasted and some genuinely iconic/memorable scenes. All the actors put a proper shift in 

9.5/10 

Agree with all of that. Superb film!

On a side note, I'm still yet to see a bad performance from Oscar Isaac. Incredible actor.

• Options
    I've got to self-isolate for 12 weeks, it's threads like these that will keep me going!
  • Options
    The best Kubrick film by far for me but most critics would pick 2001 or Clockwork Orange . 
    I'd put Paths of Glory in a triumvirate with 2001 & A Clockwork Orange.
  • Options

Have DM'd you.
    I'd never heard of Cyberflix so I looked it up.  I like this bit from their website:

Is Cyberflix TV Legal?

There is no proper answer to this question. Cyberflix TV app is being used by people around the globe. Each locality has its own set of rules and regulations. Streaming copyrighted content for free is not legal in many countries that is why, to avoid any kind of inconvenience or legal action against you, a VPN is always recommended.

• Options

Have DM'd you.
    I'd never heard of Cyberflix so I looked it up.  I like this bit from their website:

Is Cyberflix TV Legal?

There is no proper answer to this question. Cyberflix TV app is being used by people around the globe. Each locality has its own set of rules and regulations. Streaming copyrighted content for free is not legal in many countries that is why, to avoid any kind of inconvenience or legal action against you, a VPN is always recommended.

Cyberflix is okay. There are better apps out there. VivaTV and TeaTV are my two favourites at the moment. Catmouse isn't too bad either, with Typhoon and CinemaHD making up the quintet.
  • Options
    I'm enjoying the selections on MUBI and after an initial freebie if you try and cancel you get offered a very cheap deal. I watched Bacurau on Mubi last night which was a great film especially if you enjoy a bunch of Neo-nazi gun slinging fascists get there comeuppance !