Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    CafcSCP said:
    At least I’ll get to ask questions directly to Roland after the announcement that he will be attending the FF in person. 
    When did he say that he’d be attending? Or is that a wind up?
    He's attending the next meeting, and has invited @Airman Brown along.
  • Options
    CafcSCP said:
    At least I’ll get to ask questions directly to Roland after the announcement that he will be attending the FF in person. 
    When did he say that he’d be attending? Or is that a wind up?
    He's attending the next meeting, and has invited @Airman Brown along.
    You could sell out Wembley for that meeting let alone a Valley lounge. 😉
  • Options
    Dazzler21 said:
    T_C_E said:
    @Dazzler21 is busy again, so I’ll say it. Please use correct thread. 😉
    https://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/43465/crazy-dream-thread
    Cheers for filling in TCE. You should get another promote for your services.

I'll speak to senior management.
    Last time someone spoke to Senior Management about @TCE he was asked to pop into Eltham nick! Lol
    😉
  • Options
    Maybe he’s telling us that he’s sticking around but bowyer is gonna have a decent transfer kitty, a 3 year deal for the management team and Taylor has been given an awesome deal to stay.
    Surely he wouldn’t be stupid enough to rock up with a load of Belgian waffle 
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    Sorry have I missed something here? Is Uncle Roly gracing us with his presence at the next fans forum?
  • Options
    @flyingkiwiDK

No he’s not. I was making a joke.
  • Options
    Sorry have I missed something here? Is Uncle Roly gracing us with his presence at the next fans forum?
    It’s happening!
  • Options
    @flyingkiwiDK

No he’s not. I was making a joke.
    It was a good one, thousands fell for it.
  • Options

Come on someone, win the lottery!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50496062

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    You'll need to win the quadruple rollover for what Roland's asking!
  • Options
    Funny, coz Roland reckons WE won the lottery when he bought us!
  • Options
    Steve Hamer has just exited Bristol Rovers suddenly, he was an intermediary in one of the early deals which fell through (I believe)
  • Options
    Thommo said:
    Steve Hamer has just exited Bristol Rovers suddenly, he was an intermediary in one of the early deals which fell through (I believe)
    Yahoo! It’s happening Saturday v Cardiff after their Chairman does not go home after the match.
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Thommo said:
    Yahoo! It’s happening Saturday v Cardiff after their Chairman does not go home after the match.
    Dont Google at it...might just be a rumour!

• Options
    No Muir today.
  • Options
    No Muir today.
    Did gold or frankincense make an appearance? 
  • Options
    Rumours of Dalmat in the directors box today.
    He was there 
  • Options
    Rumours of Dalmat in the directors box today.
    See the match thread 😉
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Any chants of "Dalman buy the club" happen today?
  • Options
    Any chants of "Dalman buy the club" happen today?
    Not even by anyone under their breath whilst having a piss
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Thommo said:
    Come on chaps! What’s the news?
  • Options
    Redrobo said:
    Redrobo said:
    Thommo said:
    Come on chaps! What’s the news?
    Here's the news: the price has gone up to £60m!

• Options
    Who is Joseph Lieberman? Why would any new owner not want Bowyer? Only at Charlton. 
  • Options
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/joseph-lieberman-15a10621?originalSubdomain=uk

Can't see any link to RD. Most likely a red herring.
  • Options
    Paul Senior was our head of academy recruitment IIRC and is well connected.

No idea if any of this has legs but must be worth another five pages.
  • Options
    We did have an American visitor in the museum yesterday being shown around by a well known Charlton face.

Didn't think anything of it at the time as we were so busy but now I think about it......
    His first name wasnt Donald by any chance Henry?, saying there is no Russian interference, but if Taylor goes in January he will employ his own attack, but cant fit his Carriers in the carpark.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!