Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

***Password Reset Request - Update & advice in opening post***

Comments

• thanks guys 

No probs
    Don't know what we'd do without you mate. 
  • This is all just a big cyber attack by Ibborg in an attempt to gain control
  • The good news is around a third of our active users have now successfully updated their passwords today.

The bad news is one of them is Elfsborg :-)
    Brilliant. 😂😂
  • Just read this thread, after trying to get back onto CL and succeeding.

Bit of a rubbish thread if you couldn’t log back in 🤔
  • BR3red said:
    Just read this thread, after trying to get back onto CL and succeeding.

Bit of a rubbish thread if you couldn’t log back in 🤔
    You can still read the thread pinned to the top of forum if not logged in. It’s not a Members Only category thread
  • A bit off piste but how do I stop getting notifications when posts are made on certain threads?
  • bertpalmer cant get in so ive had to use my alias,so as well as all me flags gone ive  now lost me lol and likes,please transfer them over,shouldnt take long,its a carve up i tell ya,outrageous!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• bertpalmer cant get in so ive had to use my alias,so as well as all me flags gone ive  now lost me lol and likes,please transfer them over,shouldnt take long,its a carve up i tell ya,outrageous!!!
    You should start a Like/LOL survey over the competence of the Mods.
  • A bit off piste but how do I stop getting notifications when posts are made on certain threads?
    Will look into it
  • you have accidentally clicked on the star on the right hand side of the thread (when looking on the main page) 
    just click it again. 
  • Curb_It said:
    Tavern doesn’t have his email add. Think was his old work one.  This could cause quite a few problems for people in similar situations.

Massive pain for the admin.

Can you put the email address up that people can contact you? Thanks.

Same happened to me as it was an old work email from a job i left about 10 years ago, but admin sorted it pretty much immediately. 
  • I managed to perform the password reset OK but I now have a completely new account with ‘2’ added the to the end of my username. 

Appears to be a new account creation rather than a password reset. 
    Not the case. You opened the 2 account in 2014 with this email address and you’ve simply reactivated it. 

Can you email admin@charltonlife.com and we’ll easily resolve it so you use your GreenhitheRed account. Cheers
  • Back in, cheers guys
  • edited November 2019
    I'm back on board .. super quick work from 'AFKA'  .. thanks a lot
  • Update

610 users have successfully reset their account passwords. Still have a long way to go though. 

If you’ve an issue during the process, can’t remember your registered email or can no longer access it, email us at admin@charltonlife.com with username etc and we will help you.

If you can, it will be much easier trying to sort this today before we get into the working week.

Please don’t try to open a new account, that just complicates things. No new accounts are being processed at present until we’ve got existing users resolved. 

Thanks all 

• Thanks, now reset.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2019
    Thanks all done, I wonder if any well known lifers are still AWOL, we need to make a most wanted list 
  • Update

610 users have successfully reset their account passwords. Still have a long way to go though. 

If you’ve an issue during the process, can’t remember your registered email or can no longer access it, email us at admin@charltonlife.com with username etc and we will help you.

If you can, it will be much easier trying to sort this today before we get into the working week.

Please don’t try to open a new account, that just complicates things. No new accounts are being processed at present until we’ve got existing users resolved. 

Thanks all 

How many regular users do you have? 
  • edited November 2019
    Just had an issue where using my password to log in would work (as in reload the page instead of giving a wrong password error) but then the refreshed page still had me logged out.
  • About 1,500 active (regular) members at mo.

up to about 670 reset and ok so far. The percentage of people who no longer have access to the email they registered with, or can’t remember it and need assistance is enormous. 

Please note, when doing your reset, when you enter your email address I think it’s case sensitive. So if you enter what you think it is and it’s not recognising it, try all in lower case, with an opening capital etc. 

Cheers all
  • Thanks for the help.
  • Finally reset mine. Thanks to Admin for your help and patience.
  • That took only 5 minutes to get back to me. Thanks for the service. 
    If only we could get Roland out that quickly....
  • Every time I log in I have to go through the whole process of entering a "new" password again. How can I stay logged in please?