Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Apprentice

Anyone watching?

Only watched the last 2 episodes, I like the Geezer but doubt he'll win

They seem quite clueless this year

Comments

• Anyone watching?

Only watched the last 2 episodes, I like the Geezer but doubt he'll win

They seem quite clueless this year

The geezer is actually making the show at the moment, entertaining and tbh seems the only one who will actually put his neck on the line and come up with ideas.

Mainly watching it for him, and Jemelin... quite a sort I reckon.

• They're always clueless
  • It'll settle down in a few weeks when the deadwood and morons go... I do like the Geezer though. I'm sure Lord Sugar will have a soft spot for him
  • Is Michael McIntyre’s love child still in it?

Mostly business morons who try to talk over each other and always have better ideas than the next moron.

Pillow seller is ok though.
  • Can't believe this is still going. 
  • More morons than usual this time; gone the way of much reality TV where they just want daft folk to laugh at rather than genuinely talented young people.
  • Thomas is clearly favoured by LS, it’ll take a lot for him to be fired! At least he has drive and ideas
  • Thomas is clearly favoured by LS, it’ll take a lot for him to be fired! At least he has drive and ideas
    Yup, agreed. Doesn’t seem to be much competition though. 
  • bird watch 

scarlett - something about her. 

the show lost its credibility a long time ago sugar going into the house at the end was cringy as. 
  • Sponsored links:

• bird watch 

scarlett - something about her. 

the show lost its credibility a long time ago sugar going into the house at the end was cringy as. 
    It was novel but achieved nothing other than saving time in next week’s episode 
  • Sugar's witty retorts are getting weak as well
  • how can you design a rollercoaster in 2 days?
  • I used to do it on "theme park" on my megadrive in five mins :). That losing one looked impossible to build. 

I think I fancy Lottie, and I cannot fathom why
  • McBobbin said:
    I used to do it on "theme park" on my megadrive in five mins :). That losing one looked impossible to build. 

Have to disagree with you there, I think she’s awful. 
  • edited November 2019
    stonemuse said:
    McBobbin said:
    I used to do it on "theme park" on my megadrive in five mins :). That losing one looked impossible to build. 

Have to disagree with you there, I think she’s awful. 
    So do I. Maybe I have some masochistic streak ... Probably comes from supporting Charlton
  • Jemelin the gremlin for me 

All woman 

• McBobbin said:

Yes, there's something about her. Might need earplugs though to stop her constant nagging and criticism!
  • It’s all about Jemelin for me...Latino MILF
  • Sponsored links:

• I can see the final three being Lottie, Thomas and that little Michael McIntyre fella.
  • I can see the final three being Lottie, Thomas and that little Michael McIntyre fella.
    Michael McIntyre on the roller coaster was funny AF
  • shine166 said:
    I can see the final three being Lottie, Thomas and that little Michael McIntyre fella.
    "Lewis.  Lewis.  Lew-issssss"
  • It’s all about Jemelin for me...Latino MILF
    Indeed. 
  • Chizz said:
    shine166 said:
    I can see the final three being Lottie, Thomas and that little Michael McIntyre fella.
    "Lewis.  Lewis.  Lew-issssss"
    I thought he was gonna pass out 
  • Lottie is no hottie just a screaming diva. 
  • Thomas in the final 3?  Can't see that. 

Sugar likes him but gift of the gab will only get you so far
  • Gutted Jemelin has gone, thought the American didn’t do great in this task and probably should’ve gone.... she got lucky tonight. 
  • Gutted Jemelin has gone, thought the American didn’t do great in this task and probably should’ve gone.... she got lucky tonight. 
    Series over for me.