Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Apprentice

Comments

• Taxi_Lad said:
    Couldn’t get on board with the Jemelin thing. I kept looking for her Adams Apple 😬

You are far too fussy

Adam's apple of not I would have given her the best 30 seconds of my life and possibly the worst 30 seconds of hers 

• Boring last night.

Rebrand the red light district in Amsterdam or Soho and film videos for that, much more entertaining.
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    Couldn’t get on board with the Jemelin thing. I kept looking for her Adams Apple 😬
    The Irish one has grown on me too, forgot she was there until last night to be honest.
  • Carter said:
    Taxi_Lad said:

You are far too fussy

Adam's apple of not I would have given her the best 30 seconds of my life and possibly the worst 30 seconds of hers 

Jeez - a whole 30 seconds ?  who do you think you are - Dirk Diggler?
  • Carter said:
    Taxi_Lad said:

You are far too fussy

Jeez - a whole 30 seconds ?  who do you think you are - Dirk Diggler?
    Yeah I love to exaggerate, I'd just go near her box and be completely emptied of semen. Wouldn't even get close to penetrative intercourse 
  • There is no hidden agenda with Thomas.
    you can see he really believes in any task he is given - no shying away, hiding in the background and letting everyone else make the decisions.
  • edited November 2019
    MrOneLung said:
    There is no hidden agenda with Thomas.
    you can see he really believes in any task he is given - no shying away, hiding in the background and letting everyone else make the decisions.
    It could also be because Sugar likes his business plan

I remember a few years back someone won (Tom Pellereau) because he liked his idea and background but in the actual show he was useless and nearly always on the losing side
  • Sponsored links:

• Thomas is quite likeable as well, his "chivalry" yesterday showed a level of decency unusual amongst the candidates who would usually be happy to blame anyone other than themselves
  • I like Thomas, seems a good egg, not convinced of his business skills yet. He needs reigning in a bit
  • Micheal McIntyre's bubble finally burst yesterday but I must say, how brave of Thomas to put himself forward for the boardroom even though he's lost 7 out of 8 tasks... you can clearly see Lord Sugar has really taken a like to him.

I really hope he can make the final, I don't think I'd be as invested in this show if it wasn't for him. He's a great personality.

Yes, Thomas makes the show for me too. Do hope he makes the final, probably not watch if he goes out.
  • I think Thomas is great value and will be a huge success in life.  

Posh McIntyres team made one mistake and ended up refunding the entire cost for one person, 50% would have been more appropriate I thought.

The other team laid on a low fun event with little booze and only ended up with 10% overall refund.  Lottie got very lucky and it was a real shame her team won frankly.
  • I think Thomas is great value and will be a huge success in life.  

Posh McIntyres team made one mistake and ended up refunding the entire cost for one person, 50% would have been more appropriate I thought.

The other team laid on a low fun event with little booze and only ended up with 10% overall refund.  Lottie got very lucky and it was a real shame her team won frankly.
    I've guessed the winner wrong on nearly every task this series 

I know its edited to throw us a curve ball but that's daft. 

Thomas is a brilliant candidate, he's doing what he's doing with almost a wink at the camera 

The way the girl looked at him when he took a bullet for her said to me she has never desired anyone more 
  • Thomas is great, a real personality and very likeable. He ought to be given a tv show of some sort and hopefully he will be.
  • Lottie is the most dour, bland, overly serious person I've ever seen, especially for someone so young
  • Thomas gone ... massive mistake, that’s the ratings going downhill now. 
  • edited November 2019
    stonemuse said:
    Thomas gone ... massive mistake, that’s the ratings going downhill now. 
    Gutted !  Barely worth watching now. The interview process with him would have been a hoot
  • Sponsored links:

• One thing I took away from this episode, Lottie is only 19! She looks almost 30
  • edited November 2019
    sam3110 said:
    Lottie is the most dour, bland, overly serious person I've ever seen, especially for someone so young

A classic example of a privileged kid whose parents spent so much time signing her up for extra  curricular classes they forgot to let her have any fun. 

She is unbearably smug and think she knows everything about everything when she clearly now eff all about anything. 5 minutes with her and I think I’d have an overwhelming urge to stove her head in with a spade.

Sad Thomas is gone, a rare genuine person on the apprentice and someone you could actually see yourself having a pint with. Probably fair he went this week - only so many times he can be given the benefit of the doubt for being a decent fella. The American bird offered nothing all series, but the PM massively dodged a bullet. 
  • One thing I took away from this episode, Lottie is only 19! She looks almost 30
    Ridiculous comment from her to the band, ‘I’ve got 15 years experience in the music business’ ... based on the fact she started playing violin at the age of 4. 

Fully agree with what @Exiled_Addick says about her above. 
    For research purposes...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5YY6hslJLk/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0bfUCUlov1/

• Thomas has to be the most genuine person ever on The Apprentice, sad he's gone. If I had a quarter of a million to invest, I'd rather work with someone like him than Lottie or any of them really. Will watch the final as he's bound to be asked back, and watch him take over from the finalist!
  • Lottie is ridiculously arrogant and has hopeless interpersonal skills. She also has that complete certainty that everything is black or white that a lot of young people have, until they get older and realise that the world is more complicated than that

Still would though.
  • stonemuse said:
    One thing I took away from this episode, Lottie is only 19! She looks almost 30
    Ridiculous comment from her to the band, ‘I’ve got 15 years experience in the music business’ ... based on the fact she started playing violin at the age of 4. 

Fully agree with what @Exiled_Addick says about her above. 
    Ahem it was the viola if you don't mind :smile:
  • Glad Dean has gone, he's about as much use as a chocolate teaspoon.

Of course we will know more next week when business plans are revealed, but if I was to pick a winner out of the final 5... I'd go with Pamela. I have noticed with past series, the winner is rarely featured at the start but appears more and more as the weeks go on. I didn't know until today, she actually featured on Dragons Den and turned down 3 offers of investment, so she can definitely sell herself and has a decent business put together.

• Worth keeping Lottie in just to see her squirm in the interviews.
  • Worth keeping Lottie in just to see her squirm in the interviews.
    Yeh, that is a plus. 

Still pissed off that Thomas got kicked out, he would have been great value in the interviews.